Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 168

Thread: Stat Sheet Discussion/Prediction

  1. #46
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Stat Sheet Discussion/Prediction

    Kaidoh is a Stamina freak since the beginning of the series and the one that has trained it most. His whole game is based in that amazing stamina.

    As I said before about Ryoma's case: "Maybe Atobe's stats were taken right now, at the camp. So, he might got a way better stamina compared to national's Atobe. Also, Irie has 2 on Stamina even though he played some really long tie-breakers. Tezuka has 3 in Stamina yet he never sweats in long matches lol. 3,5 seems still fine. At first I really didn't want to do Echizen, he's the protagonist and in some moments kinda gets 7 in everything... So I think the stats I made from him are fine, but they aren't accurate at all (he's unpredictable and data doesn't work against him, just like against Fuji and Tezuka,).

    Also, I don't want to change any of the Data given (Tezuka, Atobe, Irie, etc...) just because we're using those as a base."

    As Airgrimes said: " due to Irie having an extremely high Mental, I expect it allows him to cope with the long match mentally. Exerting energy when necessary."

    I expect the same with Echizen. He hasn't the highest Mental, but it's already above Atobe's.

    If you agree with the rest of the stats, I'll do some other stats... I might change Ryoma's stamina in the future.

  2. #47
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,321
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Stat Sheet Discussion/Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji Kikumaru View Post
    Kaidoh is a Stamina freak since the beginning of the series and the one that has trained it most. His whole game is based in that amazing stamina.
    In terms of Stamina, we dont even know if Kaidoh exceeds Jackal.
    Remember we found out Inui Sadaharu trains the hardest. Inui > Kaidoh is a possibility also.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji Kikumaru View Post
    As I said before about Ryoma's case: "Maybe Atobe's stats were taken right now, at the camp. So, he might got a way better stamina compared to national's Atobe. Also, Irie has 2 on Stamina even though he played some really long tie-breakers.
    Its hard to say, but I dont think Ryoma really out-smarted Atobe in their match. He simply stayed in Muga waiting for Tezuka Zone to arrive to him.
    I reckon Ryoma's stamina needs a 5 like Atobe. Since Ryoma's stamina is better than Atobe's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji Kikumaru View Post
    Tezuka has 3 in Stamina yet he never sweats in long matches lol. 3,5 seems still fine.
    Enough. He sweat like a pig against Atobe and Sanada.
    Ryoma in Stamina is better than Tezuka. Stamina was never one Tezuka's amazing features.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji Kikumaru View Post
    At first I really didn't want to do Echizen, he's the protagonist and in some moments kinda gets 7 in everything... So I think the stats I made from him are fine, but they aren't accurate at all (he's unpredictable and data doesn't work against him, just like against Fuji and Tezuka,).
    I agree with your stats except Ryoma's really.
    Ryoma > Atobe. And Ryoma > Atobe in stamina without a doubt. Atobe fainted. Ryoma was fine.


    I honestly feel 3.5 is far too low for a guy like him. He showed his stamina was parallel to Kintaro however its possible he used his Mental as Kintaro just looks like he has a bottom of the pit mental stat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji Kikumaru View Post
    If you agree with the rest of the stats, I'll do some other stats... I might change Ryoma's stamina in the future.
    Last edited by Airgrimes; June 11, 2012 at 09:04 AM.

  3. #48
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Stat Sheet Discussion/Prediction

    "In terms of Stamina, we dont even know if Kaidoh exceeds Jackal."
    No, we don't know, so...

    "He sweat like a pig against Atobe and Sanada.
    Ryoma in Stamina is better than Tezuka. Stamina was never one Tezuka's amazing features. "
    I always thought it was because of his injury, and to balance that he had to exceed his whole body limit.
    But, as you all agree, I'm raising Ryoma's Stamina to 5. At night I'll do some other stats.

  4. #49
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,321
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Stat Sheet Discussion/Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji Kikumaru View Post
    "In terms of Stamina, we dont even know if Kaidoh exceeds Jackal."
    No, we don't know, so...
    So dont think of him as greatly as you do. There are others who likely match where he is.
    Jackal, Inui, Atobe, Ryoma, Kintaro among names.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji Kikumaru View Post
    "He sweat like a pig against Atobe and Sanada.
    Ryoma in Stamina is better than Tezuka. Stamina was never one Tezuka's amazing features. "
    I always thought it was because of his injury, and to balance that he had to exceed his whole body limit.
    He had a shoulder injury true, but the extent in which he sweat against Atobe and Sanada is far beyond his injury. He was exhausted. With or without the injury he would have sweat like crazy after Atobe's match.
    Atobe was aiming for a long game like that.

  5. #50
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Stat Sheet Discussion/Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    So dont think of him as greatly as you do. There are others who likely match where he is.
    Jackal, Inui, Atobe, Ryoma, Kintaro among names.
    That's why Atobe has a 5, I'm raising Echizen to 5, and I think Jackal will be a 6,5 and Kintaro a 5,5.

    Don't know about Inui, he's not a stamina player like Kaidoh is (at all), but I might increase his stamina...

  6. #51
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,321
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Stat Sheet Discussion/Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji Kikumaru View Post
    That's why Atobe has a 5, I'm raising Echizen to 5, and I think Jackal will be a 6,5 and Kintaro a 5,5.

    Don't know about Inui, he's not a stamina player like Kaidoh is (at all), but I might increase his stamina...
    In terms of training, his training method is 2.25 more than Kaidoh's. Or something like that. Its stated in the manga. So if you go by Kaidoh's training, Inui trains more.
    So to say he isnt a stamina player is a bit of a clueless statement as he trains more than Kaidoh.

  7. #52
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Stat Sheet Discussion/Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    In terms of training, his training method is 2.25 more than Kaidoh's. Or something like that. Its stated in the manga. So if you go by Kaidoh's training, Inui trains more.
    So to say he isnt a stamina player is a bit of a clueless statement as he trains more than Kaidoh.
    But training isn't everything. I mean, Jirou sleeps 23 hours every day and he's still great.
    Inui IN-GAME hasn't shown to have great stamina. When he paired with Kaidoh, the viper was running all day like a ... while he was standing, barely moving, recollecting his data, and still he got his ass kicked by devil Akaya who left him in a coma lol. If he was a true stamina player, he would have intervened in the rallys and ended the match without being a mummy...

    What stats do you recommend discussing next?
    Last edited by Hardy; June 16, 2012 at 05:09 PM.

  8. #53
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,321
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Stat Sheet Discussion/Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji Kikumaru View Post
    But training isn't everything. I mean, Jirou sleeps 23 hours every day and he's still great.
    Inui IN-GAME hasn't shown to have great stamina. When he paired with Kaidoh, the viper was running all day like a ... while he was standing, barely moving, recollecting his data, and still he got his ass kicked by devil Akaya who left him in a coma lol. If he was a true stamina player, he would have intervened in the rallys and ended the match without being a mummy...
    Not really. Inui COULDNT intervene in rallies with just stamina. Due to Yanagi > Inui during the nationals. Yanagi was just above him in data completely so he couldnt intervene. Unless he wanted to look like Kaidoh and run around like a dog.
    It doesnt suggest Inui has less stamina than anyone.
    He only got caught by Devil Mode Kirihara due to trying to collect data. Had Inui had correct data he wouldnt have been getting hit in the face.

    Kaidoh's stamina is due to Inui's training. If Inui does an even better training regime, why wouldnt Inui have great stamina?
    Against Yanagi/Kirihara, Stamina wasnt an important factor in that match.
    Neither Kaidoh nor Inui could score a point. What good is stamina if Yanagi knows your every move?

    Inui was doing the right thing in trying to find a way around Yanagi's data. Kaidoh I can tell you is 100% incapable of breaking down Yanagi's data. Inui had to do the job.

    ---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji Kikumaru View Post
    But training isn't everything. I mean, Jirou sleeps 23 hours every day and he's still great.
    He isnt great. He wiped Fuji Yuuta.
    He is Hyotei's No.3 in Singles which is fairly poor since besides the unmeasurable Kabaji, Hyotei have only 2 strong Singles Players.
    Akutagawa can be stopped easily. He's a downgrade of Marui.

  9. #54
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Stat Sheet Discussion/Prediction

    Again, it's never said in PoT nor NPoT that Inui has great stamina. As I said, i could raise his stats, but they are not gonna be close to Kaidoh's stamina (we all know his stamina is amazing).

    I don't know why I said "Jirou is great" lol. I meant to say that he is in a good tier ( not top, but still good).

  10. #55
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brandnewkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    813
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Stat Sheet Discussion/Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji Kikumaru View Post
    I don't know why I said "Jirou is great" lol. I meant to say that he is in a good tier ( not top, but still good).
    Because Jiro was originally Hyotei's genius / Fuji-leveled player. Konomi ditched the idea though.

  11. #56
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,171
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Stat Sheet Discussion/Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Kaidoh's stamina is due to Inui's training. If Inui does an even better training regime, why wouldnt Inui have great stamina?
    I'm pretty sure you can have naturally higher or lower stamina, and there's also the possibility that Kaidou had higher stamina than Inui before they both started training (this is highly likely actually since Inui didn't really have much stat wise at the beginning of the series), so even if his stamina increases faster, if his starting point was lower, it might still be lower.

    Then there's also the question whether doing x times the regular training menu actually means he does the same things, just more, or whether he does things roughly equivalent to x times that (so Kaidou's training could have focused more on the stamina aspect, and Inui's more on power/speed).

    I think it's likely that Inui's stamina is pretty good for the reasons you stated, but I'd also guess that Kaidou's is a bit higher still, simply because Konomi never fails to put emphasis on it. It's kinda hard to judge though since Kaidou's playstyle is all about having great stamina, whereas Inui's is one of the least stamina intensive ones I can think of.

  12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  13. #57
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,321
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Stat Sheet Discussion/Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandnewkid View Post
    Because Jiro was originally Hyotei's genius / Fuji-leveled player. Konomi ditched the idea though.
    This is correct. Jirou. Another victim of Konomi's sudden decision changes.

    Other victims include: The entire Shishigaku team as he placed Chitose in Shitenhouji afterwards,
    The entire Nagoya Seitoku team as he decided to have Rikkai improve at Seigaku's rate later on.
    Koishikawa Kenjiro of Shitenhouji as he placed Chitose as the No.2 instead of him.
    Zaizen Hikaru same reason as above.
    I could go on haha.

    ---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji Kikumaru View Post
    Again, it's never said in PoT nor NPoT that Inui has great stamina. As I said, i could raise his stats, but they are not gonna be close to Kaidoh's stamina (we all know his stamina is amazing).
    I understand what you mean. He isnt known for stamina at all. Its right he shouldnt have stamina near Kaidoh's but im expecting it to be like 3.5 simply coz he trains the most.
    We see Kaidoh training with Sanada in SPoT. Can you believe Inui does MORE than that lol??

  14. #58
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Stat Sheet Discussion/Prediction

    Revealed Stats (out of discussion)
    Spoiler show


    Seigaku
    Spoiler show


    Hyotei

    Spoiler show


    Rikkaidai

    Spoiler show
    Last edited by Hardy; June 28, 2012 at 10:54 PM.

  15. #59
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,474
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Stat Sheet Discussion/Prediction

    Yukimura's speed should be higher, he was able to adjust to TnMk shots, at least 4 or 3,5.

  16. #60
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,321
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Stat Sheet Discussion/Prediction

    No 3rd Year in Rikkai can be at a 2,5 in Power I think.
    All at 3 at least.

    Remember Yagyuu, Niou, Marui and Jackal, dont remember with Kirihara, wear power wrists weights.
    Remember Marui and Jackal were hitting back Momoshiro's shots, who by the Regional Finals was established as a guy who could hit powerful shots.

    ---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

    Sanada at 4,5 for Technique. FuuRinKaZanRai is amazing. It destroys nearly every MSer. There are seriously few who can last against it.
    I dont think he is the same as Marui.

    ---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

    Fuji Shusuke needs a 4 for Mental. He cant be at 3,5.
    He is a genius. He is just seemingly pathetic as a character right now in SPoT.
    I believe his Mental is slightly above Shiraishi's its just that Shiraishi is physically superior to him so Shiraishi was able to break him.

New Reply
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts