Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
Results 166 to 168 of 168

Thread: Stat Sheet Discussion/Prediction

  1. #166
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Philia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Age
    18
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    311
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Stat Sheet Discussion/Prediction

    I expect Fuji, Kirihara & Niou to reach 20 base stats.
    Also 2-3 new epic counters/special moves from Fuji.
    Last edited by Philia; August 13, 2014 at 03:36 AM.

  2. #167
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,255
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Stat Sheet Discussion/Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    I think they all probably will climb up a fair bit. Even people with lower base stats should grow enough that they can fight the ex 18-20 of 1st stringer, imo. They are suppose to be the cream of the crops or whatever that is anyways.
    I don't know about this. I can't imagine, say Chinen, take on Taira for instance. Also, I wonder if the chosen MSers will receive more training for the remaining time before the WC than those that weren't chosen.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    I think they'll stay even. If you look at the past history, I'll say Atobe will probably surpass Tezuka stats wise, but I believe, say, the climb from 6 to 7 is harder than the climb from 1 to 2. Don't really have anything to prove that, though.
    So you're thinking something like 25.5 for Atobe and 25 for Tezuka? Or do you think they'll have the same value there, but Atobe's stat area will be greater? E.g. if Atobe's Mental improved by 1.5 and all his other stats stayed the same, and Tezuka improved his Speed by 0.5 and his Stamina by 1, they'd both have 25, but I believe Atobe's stat spread would be slightly better.

    Quote Originally Posted by Philia View Post
    I expect Fuji, Kirihara & Niou to reach 20 base stats.
    Also 2-3 new epic counters/special moves from Fuji.
    I could see this I guess? Not sure if 20 or 19 would be a better estimate for them. Like, I don't think anyone's gonna go past 25 (maybe 25.5) total, so that would leave 1.5-2 points of improvement for Atobe, and he's said to improve faster than anyone else, so going by that those guys should only get 1 or 1.5 points maybe (except Shiraishi since he needs to maintain a balanced spread) I think. Although 20 seems more likely than 19.5.

    As for others, half of Yukimura's stats seem to be pretty irrelevant for him, so I'd expect him to just further improve his Mental and Technique. Also, I think Akutsu's Mental is going to go up by a point or two - he only has a 3 because he's easy to provoke, but in the 2/6 match he kept a cool head throughout the match. EDIT: Could also see an extra point in Technique if he advances to 15ao.
    Last edited by Kaoz; August 13, 2014 at 10:05 AM.

  3. #168
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,362
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Stat Sheet Discussion/Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
    I don't know about this. I can't imagine, say Chinen, take on Taira for instance. Also, I wonder if the chosen MSers will receive more training for the remaining time before the WC than those that weren't chosen.
    I mean the 14 chosen MS, not all the MS.



    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
    So you're thinking something like 25.5 for Atobe and 25 for Tezuka? Or do you think they'll have the same value there, but Atobe's stat area will be greater? E.g. if Atobe's Mental improved by 1.5 and all his other stats stayed the same, and Tezuka improved his Speed by 0.5 and his Stamina by 1, they'd both have 25, but I believe Atobe's stat spread would be slightly better.
    Yes, something like that.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

New Reply
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts