Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Well being a volume raw there's not much important to comment on. But 2 kinda important things:
- You don't usually have to use too much gray leveling. For this raw I'd stick to somewhere around 1.00 - 1.05. With the amount you used it kind of washes out some of the details.
- You saved with too little colors, It affects the textures slightly. Also in combination with too much gray leveling, it highlights alot of the very minor dirt, which normally would be so close to black that it's not noticeable.
and minor things:
- You did a good job fixing that white diagonal line thing.
- And a good job cleaning random dirt, though what you removed from the moon in both panels was supposed to be there.
- Inside the 2nd SFX in the 2nd panel, you got rid of a little raised area that is supposed to be there.
- There's a small piece of dirt inside the top layer of Guts' cape in panel 3