Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aizen with ease

8 18.18%
  • Aizen with difficulty

7 15.91%
  • Yama with ease

6 13.64%
  • Yama with difficulty

22 50.00%
  • Draw

1 2.27%
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Yamamoto vs Chrysalis Aizen

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yamamoto vs Chrysalis Aizen

Who wins? Zero restrictions are put on either one (other than the fact that Aizen doesn't use KS in this form ofc).

Many people seem to think that Aizen would lose to Yama when in his Shinigami form (but with access to KS). I personally don't believe this, but this is an entirely difference scenario altogether. KS is not being used this time, but Aizen receives an immense power boost.

This is a tough call, but I'm gonna say Aizen. His durability feats (level ninety-something Hado, Reiatsu cuffs, Juzutsunagi, point blank GT from Isshin) are extremely impressive, and despite causing visible damage, seemed not to influence his fighting abilities. He dealt quite easily with 3 of the most powerful Shinigami, one of whom appeared to be his approximate equal prior to his transformations, and one of whom seemed to even surpass him in base. Yamamoto on the other hand, has devastating fire attacks, and immense physical strength as displayed in the fight against WW, but I am lead to believe that his abilities (with the exception of the raw power of his Zanpaktou) did not exceed Shinigami Aizen's by that much. So with such an enhancement of his abilities, I feel that Aizen will emerge the winner of this battle.

Added Scenario Pic ~ WD
    Last edited by Waking_Dreamer; May 18, 2011 at 11:00 AM.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Yamamoto vs Chrysalis Aizen

Aizen would win.

I mean, he's survived things people shouldn't survive, the most important of which is taking a GT that cleaved him nearly in half and left a gaping wound in his skull.

You should not survive this kind of shit

Besides, once he got serious he destroyed all three of those guys. And all in all, if Yamamoto overpowers him, he transforms. After all...

Quote Quote:
    Zero restrictions are put on either one
    But seriously, Aizen should win in condom form, unless his regeneration is restricted.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CeroOskuraz View Post
    Aizen would win.

I mean, he's survived things people shouldn't survive, the most important of which is taking a GT that cleaved him nearly in half and left a gaping wound in his skull.

You should not survive this kind of shit

Besides, once he got serious he destroyed all three of those guys. And all in all, if Yamamoto overpowers him, he transforms. After all...

But seriously, Aizen should win in condom form, unless his regeneration is restricted.
    Ok, further transformations are restricted - I should have put this. Let's just treat Condom Aizen as a character in his own right, so in other words, he remains in this form no matter what. Or I could put it another way - Aizen being forced into another transformation constitutes Yama "winning" in this battle.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, we don't know what Bankai Yamamoto could do, but impressions give that the only attack Shikai Yamamoto had that was capable of one-shotting base Aizen was EJ, and that required massive amounts of prep.

Condom Aizen naturally possesses tons more durability and survivability than base Aizen, so I'll give him the win over Shikai Yamamoto with difficulty. Not sure about Bankai Yamamoto; however, ordinary Shinigami like Isshin, Urahara, and Yoruichi, were able to push him into another stage, so I wouldn't count Bankai Yamamoto out yet.

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

IMHO Aizen's durability feats were actually hogyoku's feats, nobody can kill Aizen as long as he is the master of hogyoku, hogyoku will keep reviving him. If Yamamoto is supposed to kill Aizen, he can't win unless his bankai is strong enough to incinerate hogyoku along with Aizen.

If forcing a transformation is enough, then IMHO bankai Yamamoto will definitely win. Gin's bankai forced a transformation, I think Yamamoto can do enough damage to force such transformation.

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kamakazi_1996's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

chrysalis aizen wins this, hogi will just keep regening him, no what damage yama dishes out, the fact that the hogi made aizen practically immortal enables aizen to emerge victorious, yamas most powerfulest attacks require preperation time so aizen wins this but against someone like yama id say aizen wins with difficulty.
    "This is a weird feeling... You, who once asked me why I distanced myself from you, have now gone and distanced yourself from me. Should I do the questioning this time? Just now, why did you distance yourself from me?" -ichigo kurosaki

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I think I was a bit misleading by saying no restrictions. I'll clarify - Yama's Bankai is of course restricted because we know nothing about it. Also, any Hogyoku induced regeneration/transformation is restricted for Aizen - it's JUST his Chrysalis form vs Shikai Yama.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member cloudo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

EJ wasn't even the strongest attack from Yama. We didn't see it's conclusion. It's name means the flames of hell. DEATH is hell, Purgatory. The literal translation is sweltering heat; hell. That means death by heat or flames of hell. That's but one technique we also saw including joukaku enjou, the blazing fortress which encased Aizen Gin and Tosen. Those are not his most powerful move. We heard from Aizen what ALL of his fire could do. That's level the whole area of Karakura Town and then some. I'm inclined to believe that those flames of hell were hot enough and strong enough to melt EVERYTHING including the hoguyoku. There's no reason to think he would kill himself for nothing. I think it's an assured conclusion to Aizen and the hoguyoku. Even after all the evolution Ukitake said that there was still yet to be a being of Yama's caliber. Think about it. He ate a sword through the gut, ate a punch from RESURECCION WW- when sealed WW impaled Ukitake, then after he single bone punched WW, he ate MORE punches. He then proceeds to rip WW's arms off when HIS OWN ARMS are being held. Not like Aizen who cut off Gin's arm. After that he PUNCHES WW with double bone into oblivion. Then EATS ALL of his own fire and still has enough guile to use hado 96? Yama takes this fight.
    Last edited by cloudo; May 16, 2011 at 02:37 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cloudo View Post
    EJ wasn't even the strongest attack from Yama. We didn't see it's conclusion. It's name means the flames of hell. DEATH is hell, Purgatory. The literal translation is sweltering heat; hell. That means death by heat or flames of hell. That's but one technique we also saw including joukaku enjou, the blazing fortress which encased Aizen Gin and Tosen. Those are not his most powerful move. We heard from Aizen what ALL of his fire could do. That's level the whole area of Karakura Town and then some. I'm inclined to believe that those flames of hell were hot enough and strong enough to melt EVERYTHING including the hoguyoku. There's no reason to think he would kill himself for nothing. I think it's an assured conclusion to Aizen and the hoguyoku. Even after all the evolution Ukitake said that there was still yet to be a being of Yama's caliber. Think about it. He ate a sword through the gut, ate a punch from RESURECCION WW- when sealed WW impaled Ukitake, then after he single bone punched WW, he ate MORE punches. He then proceeds to rip WW's arms off when HIS OWN ARMS are being held. Not like Aizen who cut off Gin's arm. After that he PUNCHES WW with double bone into oblivion. Then EATS ALL of his own fire and still has enough guile to use hado 96? Yama takes this fight.
    What is this I don't even...?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Crystal Black's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yamamoto should take this imo. Aizen's chrysalis stage was just a shell that was broken by a combonation of Shunko, Benihime's Juzutsunagi and Getsuga Tenshou. None of these attacks with the exception of Isshin's Getsuga can compare imo. From what we've seen from Aizen's chrysalis stage, he is extremely arrogant. Something that could be too suicidal against Yama-jii.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Black View Post
    Yamamoto should take this imo. Aizen's chrysalis stage was just a shell that was broken by a combonation of Shunko, Benihime's Juzutsunagi and Getsuga Tenshou. None of these attacks with the exception of Isshin's Getsuga can compare imo. From what we've seen from Aizen's chrysalis stage, he is extremely arrogant. Something that could be too suicidal against Yama-jii.
    IMO Chrysalis Aizen wins. Isshin's GT should be stronger than Yama's other attacks other than EJ. Yama shouldn't be able to significantly damage him IMO with the other attacks he shown. If he can do significant damage, Aizen will just get serious.

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

If there's no hogyoku induced regeneration, then IMHO Yamamoto has a pretty good chance to win. I think hogyoku was the reason why Aizen survived the attacks of Urahara, Yoruichi and Isshin and IMHO Aizen's arrogance would spell doom against a heavy-hitter like Yamamoto.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Crystal Black's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yamamoto has just about enough raw power in his fists to destroy an Arrancar not saying it compares to Aizen, but thats his fists, his base sword should be enough to damage Aizen. This is a less careless Aizen afterall. Ryuujin Jakka should have enough potential damage power to crack his shell.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

You think yama is not arrogant? In his fight against Aizen/WW all he did was to continuously call him a foolish child while claiming his powers to be far greater than Aizen's as he is the strongest shinigami in the last 1000 years and his fists will suffice to take him down.

Look at what happened though. Yama is possibly one of he least intelligent characters in bleach.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kamakazi_1996's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

if aizen doesn't have regen or any other forms yama takes this
    "This is a weird feeling... You, who once asked me why I distanced myself from you, have now gone and distanced yourself from me. Should I do the questioning this time? Just now, why did you distance yourself from me?" -ichigo kurosaki

New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast