Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Which General is left standing?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yamamoto with relative ease

28 68.29%
  • Yamamoto with relative difficulty

4 9.76%
  • Baraggran with relative difficulty

9 21.95%
  • Baraggran with relative ease

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Baraggan Luisenbarn vs Genryūsai Yamamoto

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Baraggan Luisenbarn vs Genryūsai Yamamoto

Hueco Mundo King vs Gotei13 Captain Commander
    Eroding Time vs Disintegrating Flames
    Decaying Bones vs Flexing Muscles
    Evil Bling vs Epic Beard
    Senior Citizen vs Senior Citizen

Knowledge: None
    Starting State: Sealed
    Starting Distance: 50 meters
    SOM: In character

Moderator message by: toc
    Awesome opening post
    Last edited by Waking_Dreamer; April 25, 2011 at 07:24 AM.

2. Thanks 8 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Takahashi's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Baraggan Luisenbarn vs Genryūsai Yamamoto

First of all, thanks for this. I really wanted to see this in the tourny, but sadly....Tessai.....Dammit.

Anyway, I'm very torn on this, Yama would undoubtedly have the advantage when they're both sealed, but once released, it's hard to say.

As powerful as Yama is, and particularly Ryujin Jaka, Barragan's Respira was insane to say the least.

Soi Fon's Bankai, whatever you think of it, was the only explosion that caused enough of a shockwave to throw a captain and VC around. This was stressed even more so by the fact that Soi Fon was tied down with some special steel sash. IMO easily one of the most powerful explosions in Bleach.

Yet when fired point blank in Barragan's face, and also enclosed in a small area, he was able to age it almost instantaneously. Not only that, but the guy had half his face blown off and all it did was piss him off. The guy can tank, I'm not even sure how you kill him short of disintegrating him completely.

Respira is also faster than Soi Fon. I would bet that Yama is also faster than Soi Fon, but enough to dodge something that flies out in a wide angle, can be directed, and even a single touch can get a kill, I don't know how well Yama can handle it.

Yama's best bet is if Barragan gets cocky and decides to let Yama go all out in an attempt to kill him.

Not sure who I'd vote for at the moment though.

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Barragan is imo the only opponent who is a threat to Yama other than Aizen, so I'm glad to see them up againt each other. I'll play devil's advocate and say Barragan. He won't be able to do anything to Yama unreleased, but conversely, his time slowing ability will prevent Yama from double boning him, which I believe would destroy him as it did WW, and prevent Yama's fire attacks from reaching him initially.

If he decides to release quickly, which he probably will, he didn't even consider Soifon a remote threat yet decided to release reasonably early anyway, he has a good chance. Respira is without a doubt one hell of an attack - it's fast, can barely be blocked by even Hachi's defensive Kido, and can age ANYTHING it touches. We know Yama is a tank, but he's not immune to aging (as we can clearly see ), so if he gets hit, he dies. Barragan on the other hand, had to be defeated by his own ability - even Soifon's Bankai in a contained area did very little to him.

Respira was fast enough to catch Soifon, so I believe it would catch Yama as well - I feel they're about the same level as far as speed is concerned. I believe Yama's best chance is to keep trying to dodge Respira and bombarding Barragan with high level binding Kido followed by offensive Kido / Fire attacks, although I'm not sure this will work. I certainly don't think Ennetsu Jigoku would work, he can't hold Barragan in place as he did Aizen - he would just get Respira in the face so even if he had time to prepare EJ, it wouldn't do any good, and I'm not sure that any weaker Shikai attacks would be enough to destroy Barragan.

Barragan's attack is fast, an immediate kill, and impossible to counter. His durability is also incredible, which is a plus against someone with immense power such as Yama. So for this fight, I'm siding with Barragan - I'll be interested to hear other arguments, hopefully not too many which say things like "Aizen said he was more powerful than all of the Espada and he also said that Yama was more powerful than him, so Yama beats Barragan"

I think that Yama could probably have a lot of good arguments provided for him, but I feel he doesn't have what it takes to overcome Respira from what we have seen thus far.

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well this thread will be a great discussion area and quite active I foresee, dont have much time now, but I just want to ask:

Respira is said to be able to age anything...while Ryujin Jaka's flames is said to be able burn away anything and everything in Soul Society so...Would Respira age away Ryujin Jaka's flames? Or would the flames burn away Respira into nothing?

They're both powered by rieatsu and Ryujin Jaka's command itself is"Reduce All Creation to Ash", so it seems their powers sort of parallel each other and both leave a "ashes to ashes, dust to dust" result.
    Last edited by Waking_Dreamer; April 16, 2011 at 11:56 PM.
    [IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/Jonas64/Kilrik.jpg[/IMG]

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Buzz Killington's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Barragan's reiatsu levels are not great enough to counter Yamamoto's flames. I'd even say If Yamamoto was hit by Respira, due to his reiatsu, it'll take quite a long time to deteriorate whatever it hits due to the reiatsu embedded in Yamamoto's body

There's a reason Barragan didn't just go releasing respira around Aizen despite desperately wanting to kill him and reclaim his home, and it's because he could not defeat him

Yamamoto could destroy Barragan barefisted much like he did Wonderweiss, because I doubt Barry could react to his speed enough to form a defense and even if he did it wouldn't be enough.

Or, he could roast him with Ryujin Jakka's flames, or techniques like Nadegiri

Either way you slice it, he takes this fight with ease. Typical case of being severely outclassed

10. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Omiem's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Barragan could truly defeat Yamamoto, then Aizen wouldn't have created WW at all. So Ryujin Jakka would probably overwhelm Respira based on Reiatsu. However, I do believe Barragan has a chance against bare handed Yamamoto. After all, once Yamamoto is tagged with Respira, he won't have any means of cutting his limbs off. Well, maybe he could use his hands to do so, but I doubt it.
    Last edited by Omiem; April 17, 2011 at 09:47 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Firstly natural aging and respira based aging are two entirely different things, one is induced but reiatsu (is super fast and has a result deadly) and it as been noted in the manga, that basically anything spiritual based can be resisted, negated etc. if the opposing spiritual pressure is strong enough, usually its best if there is an overwhelming difference. For e.g Yama vs Barragan lol

With that said, I basically agree with Buzz Killington (lol horrible name btw).
    Yama takes this with ease. Barragan tanked the second explosion of Soifon's bankai, a bankai she can normally use only once every 3 days. Meaning that she pushed herself way beyond her limit to do twice in less than 24 hours, hell an hour lol. So I think its pretty safe to assume most of the bite of that attack was gone and all that left was mostly bark. Its like a dude trying to have sex in his refractory period (excuse the analogy lol) but you get the point. Its a decent tanking feat but not nearly as great as people make it out to be. He won't be tanking Yama's attacks like that, the difference between Yama and Soifon is night and day.

This is Yama when he's fresh, when he's in character and Barragan is also in character (arrogant much?). Pffft the dude is dead before he releases. And even factoring the chance he gets to release (Barragan), he still dies. Yama just too destructive.

And just to be a little difficult, how exactly do you age a fire, flame etc? Conceivably (based on real world mechanics) if the source generating the fire, flame (Yama) is continually producing it, how do you age it away...you age the oxygen? (a gas that has been around since forever (not literal) and worse its being continually produce by plants and bacteria around you.
    Last edited by cracker; April 17, 2011 at 11:11 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    Firstly natural aging and respira based aging are two entirely different things, one is induced but reiatsu (is super fast and has a result deadly) and it as been noted in the manga, that basically anything spiritual based can be resisted, negated etc. if the opposing spiritual pressure is strong enough, usually its best if there is an overwhelming difference. For e.g Yama vs Barragan lol
    I don't think we've been lead to believe that there's anything Respira can't affect, regardless of Reiatsu difference. Aging, regardless of its source, cannot be negated.

Yama takes this with ease. Barragan tanked the second explosion of Soifon's bankai, a bankai she can normally use only once every 3 days. Meaning that she pushed herself way beyond her limit to do twice in less than 24 hours, hell an hour lol.

So I think its pretty safe to assume most of the bite of that attack was gone and all that left was mostly bark. Its a decent tanking feat but not nearly as great as people make it out to be.
    It depends entirely on the nature of the attack. It could be an attack which gets weaker as Soifon loses energy, but I think it's more likely that it is an attack of constant power no matter how many times it's used, but using it more than once in a short space of time would completely drain Soifon of her energy, to the point that she would barely be able to fight any more. I would imagine that an attack like a cero, which has a charge time, can vary considerably with the user's level of exhaustion, but Soifon's Bankai is a missile, with no charging period, so I wouldn't expect the second attack to be any different from the first.

He won't be tanking Yama's attacks like that, the difference between Yama and Soifon is night and day.
    Yama is way stronger than Soifon, of course, but are any of his Shikai attacks, barring Ennetsu Jigoku, as strong as Soifon's Bankai? An attack which condenses a huge portion of her Reiatsu into a single explosion is going to be insanely powerful. I don't believe we've seen any power feats from Yama's Shikai (with the exception of EJ, which woulnd't work as I mentioned earlier) which would rival the power of Soifon's Bankai attack when applied to a single target.

This is Yama when he's fresh, when he's in character and Barragan is also in character (arrogant much?). Pffft the dude is dead before he releases. And even factoring the chance he gets to release (Barragan), he still dies. Yama just too destructive.
    Yama won't touch Barragan before he releases - Yama is no faster than Soifon, and if he is then certainly not by much. Due to Barragan's time manipulating ability, she wasn't able to land a blow on him, and he could sneak up on her with ease. I don't beleive it would be any different for Yama.

And just to be a little difficult, how exactly do you age a fire, flame etc? Conceivably (based on real world mechanics) if the source generating the fire, flame (Yama) is continually producing it, how do you age it away...you age the oxygen? (a gas that has been around since forever (not literal) and worse its being continually produce by plants and bacteria around you.
    He doesn't "age" it in that sense, he causes time to pass by extremely quickly in a localized area (where Respira hits). Fire only exists if there is sufficient oxygen or reactant around. Respira accelerates time until locally, the oxygen or the reactant run out. Not that this is relevant since RJ's flames are not conventional fire, they are Reiatsu based. We know Respira ages Kido, so it would work on Reiatsu based flames just the same. My point is, Respira doesn't need a living organism to work, as we observed when it rotted away the surrounding buildings, because it's attack is accelerating time until whatever it attacks no longer exists. Therefore, nothing is immune to Respira - there isn't anything which has an infinitely long existence.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShootToKill View Post
    I don't think we've been lead to believe that there's anything Respira can't affect, regardless of Reiatsu difference. Aging, regardless of its source, cannot be negated.
    Never said that it would be outright negated. I was more directly referring to the mechanics of the manga. That since battles are based on spiritual pressure, at times attacks and abilities have been rendered null and voided simply because there was a huge difference in Reiatsu. See Rikia's attack on Grimmjow, Hits attack on Yammi, Ichigo's initial attack on Kenpachi etc.

I figure the difference in spirit power would at the very least offer some resistance to Reiastu based aging since Yama is obviously so much stronger. *I'll add though, to be honest I wouldn't be surprise if they fought and Barragan couldn't do Yama a damn thing even with Respira but thats entirely opinion based.*

It depends entirely on the nature of the attack. It could be an attack which gets weaker as Soifon loses energy, but I think it's more likely that it is an attack of constant power no matter how many times it's used, but using it more than once in a short space of time would completely drain Soifon of her energy, to the point that she would barely be able to fight any more. I would imagine that an attack like a cero, which has a charge time, can vary considerably with the user's level of exhaustion, but Soifon's Bankai is a missile, with no charging period, so I wouldn't expect the second attack to be any different from the first.
    I like this argument, but like my point its mostly based on opinion. So it could occur like you said or it could have been like what I inferred. That the attack was significantly weaker the second time around, so lets agree to disagree on this one.

Yama is way stronger than Soifon, of course, but are any of his Shikai attacks, barring Ennetsu Jigoku, as strong as Soifon's Bankai? An attack which condenses a huge portion of her Reiatsu into a single explosion is going to be insanely powerful. I don't believe we've seen any power feats from Yama's Shikai (with the exception of EJ, which woulnd't work as I mentioned earlier) which would rival the power of Soifon's Bankai attack when applied to a single target.
    I could start by saying...are we sure we have seen everything Yama's shikai is capable of? Maybe Ennetsu Jigoku is the only nuke attack he has in shikai, maybe it isn't. We can't be absolutely sure unless told otherwise by Kubo. Lets not argue this one.

Yama won't touch Barragan before he releases - Yama is no faster than Soifon, and if he is then certainly not by much. Due to Barragan's time manipulating ability, she wasn't able to land a blow on him, and he could sneak up on her with ease. I don't beleive it would be any different for Yama.
    They are in character. Yama is a very serious aggressor, Barragan is an arrogant moron. His abilities are deadly but he never seems to take his opponents very seriously until is too late...(Hachi + Soifon in FKT and Aizen + Gin + Tousen in HM). Yeah his time dilation field slowed Sofion's attempted at a blitz kick, I don't see him doing the same to Yama and RJ. Its likely the time dilation field is similar to Kenpachi's leaking Reiastu in that if a force is strong enough it could easily break through and hit him.
    Its speculation obviously so don't hold me to that.

I'd imagine Barragan could even die like how Allon should have if he wasn't such a damn tank...either the blow to the chest or the vertical bisection. Take your pick.

He doesn't "age" it in that sense, he causes time to pass by extremely quickly in a localized area (where Respira hits). Fire only exists if there is sufficient oxygen or reactant around. Respira accelerates time until locally, the oxygen or the reactant run out. Not that this is relevant since RJ's flames are not conventional fire, they are Reiatsu based. We know Respira ages Kido, so it would work on Reiatsu based flames just the same. My point is, Respira doesn't need a living organism to work, as we observed when it rotted away the surrounding buildings, because it's attack is accelerating time until whatever it attacks no longer exists. Therefore, nothing is immune to Respira - there isn't anything which has an infinitely long existence.
    This point wasn't exactly something serious lol but let me reply since you went through the trouble. I'll just skip the part about the real world mechanics of fire and flames. Kido is a spell and once it is casted thats it, its there. There nothing maintaining it except the amount of spiritual pressure placed in executing the spell. So its conceivable Respira can break it down over time. What I was actually referring to was a scenario of Yama streaming fire and flames towards Barragan and Barragan trying to age it away. Since Yama is the source and this is Reiastu based fire and Yama's spirit power is far greater than Barragan's, so Respira can't simply just "age" it away. It would simply end being a battle of who's stronger than who, Yama overwhelms Respira and disintegrates Barragan.

Yama wins.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

IMHO Yama's flames ARE reiatsu based since they're produced by a shikai release,but Baragan's Respira IS also reiatsu based since it (how otherwise it would be possible,duh!)is an ability "produced"by Baragan.Of course it's reiatsu based,it's not something natural.And as long as the difference in reiatsu is big enough an ability CAN be ignored(or minimalized...eg : Aizen 3.0 Black Coffin,despite being a supernatural kido,was easily shattered by Ichigo,his reiatsu was big enough to destroy that kido).Someone already said this ( if I remember correctly Gran Maestro said this,thanks for him making this special sentence): Battles in Bleach are battles of reiatsu.Kenpachi didn't have hierro or any other crazy shit,yet Ichigo couldn't scratch him.Why?Because of the difference in reiatsu.So,IMHO Respira won't affect Yamamoto as it affected Soifon,granted Yama's reiatsu is (irrefutable) much higher than Baragan's.It would,inquestionably,affect him to a certain degree,but it will not affect him in the same way it affected Soifon(basically respira would work "hard" on Yama,aging him much,much slower).Nadegiri should do the job(if not kidou #96 or EJ,though the latter is questionable).

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Never said that it would be outright negated. I was more directly referring to the mechanics of the manga. That since battles are based on spiritual pressure, at times attacks and abilities have been rendered null and voided simply because there was a huge difference in Reiatsu. See Rikia's attack on Grimmjow, Hits attack on Yammi, Ichigo's initial attack on Kenpachi etc.
    Blades and ice are one thing, a power which rots away anything it touches by accelerating time to the extent that it ceases to exist, is another situation entirely.

I figure the difference in spirit power would at the very least offer some resistance to Reiastu based aging since Yama is obviously so much stronger. *I'll add though, to be honest I wouldn't be surprise if they fought and Barragan couldn't do Yama a damn thing even with Respira but thats entirely opinion based.*
    I believe that some attacks can be negated by a Reiatsu difference, some just can't, eg. Gin's posion. Aizen and Gin weren't on anywhere near the same level by this time, yet Gin's poison still "killed" him (I know Aizen survived but only through another Hogyoku induced transformation - it was definitely not the difference in he and Gin's power which saved him).

I like this argument, but like my point its mostly based on opinion. So it could occur like you said or it could have been like what I inferred. That the attack was significantly weaker the second time around, so lets agree to disagree on this one.
    Agreed

I could start by saying...are we sure we have seen everything Yama's shikai is capable of? Maybe Ennetsu Jigoku is the only nuke attack he has in shikai, maybe it isn't. We can't be absolutely sure unless told otherwise by Kubo. Lets not argue this one.
    As far as I know, I think that Yama is limited only to attacks we know of here. I have good reason to believe EJ is by far his strongest Shikai attack - if he had any stronger attacks, why would he use one which was of such great cost to him and his comrades?

They are in character. Yama is a very serious aggressor, Barragan is an arrogant moron. His abilities are deadly but he never seems to take his opponents very seriously until is too late...(Hachi + Soifon in FKT and Aizen + Gin + Tousen in HM). Yeah his time dilation field slowed Sofion's attempted at a blitz kick, I don't see him doing the same to Yama and RJ. Its likely the time dilation field is similar to Kenpachi's leaking Reiastu in that if a force is strong enough it could easily break through and hit him.
    Its speculation obviously so don't hold me to that.
    I have to admit the "in character" part does give Yama an extra advantage. He might take Yama seriously, based on the Reiatsu he emits, or he might not, which would of course be a bad move for Barragan. However, if Barragan can react to an attempted blitz from Soifon, he can do so against Yama as well. Of course, your last statement could be right, but I believe his time dilation would work on anybody. One other aspect to consider about underestimating opponents - Aizen and Hachi do not have typical ways of fighting, one uses an ability based on being underhanded and subtle, the other has a teleportation ability which was just about the only way a weaker opponent could ever defeat Barragan. Yama is a straightforward powerhouse, which leads me to believe Barragan might not underestimate him as readily as the others.

I'd imagine Barragan could even die like how Allon should have if he wasn't such a damn tank...either the blow to the chest or the vertical bisection. Take your pick.
    I believe that the time dilation ability would save him from any of Yama's sword attacks myself, but you believe the time dilation ability can be overcome if there's enough of a Reiatsu difference, I'll also agree to disagree on this. But given Barragan some credit, he is the second Espada, his Reiatsu and I would imagine toughness (based on his durability feats) would be quite a bit above Allon.

This point wasn't exactly something serious lol but let me reply since you went through the trouble. I'll just skip the part about the real world mechanics of fire and flames. Kido is a spell and once it is casted thats it, its there. There nothing maintaining it except the amount of spiritual pressure placed in executing the spell. So its conceivable Respira can break it down over time. What I was actually referring to was a scenario of Yama streaming fire and flames towards Barragan and Barragan trying to age it away. Since Yama is the source and this is Reiastu based fire and Yama's spirit power is far greater than Barragan's, so Respira can't simply just "age" it away. It would simply end being a battle of who's stronger than who, Yama overwhelms Respira and disintegrates Barragan.
    I agree that if Yama kept firing flames at Barragan and Barragan tried to age away all of the flames, Yama would eventually win based on purely having a larger level of Reiatsu. It all depends on whether Barragan can get Yama on the defensive with Respira, which, given its speed, I believe he can. I think Barragan could tank a lot of Yama's attacks before they destroyed him as well, whereas if Resipra hits Yama once, it's over. I still feel Barragan has a good chance of a win.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlB's Avatar
    Country
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

First I have to say: Thanks for such an awesome visual design of the thread Waking_Dreamer Oh and this:

"Evil Bling vs Epic Beard"

Sadly, Epic Beard takes this. Not easily mind you. He'll have to break a sweat, but in the end he would overpowered the bone guy with his insane reiatsu. Even without going into Bankai, I think Yamamoto has what it takes to take down Espada whose reiatsu is fourth in strength when released (After WW, Yammy and Stark).
    In bleach we have to judge the fights taking into account Ability and Reiatsu, with those geezeres it's like this:
    Barragan Ability > Yamamoto Ability
    Yamamoto reiatsu >>>> Barragan Reiatsu

It took unreleased Wondy a scream to shatter captain's strongest attack in Bankai. True, it was WW's ability, but it was his ability in unreleased, roughly 50% power, state whereas Hitsu's was Bankai - 100%. And I believe that gap in reiatsu between Yamamoto and Barragan may be even greater than that of WW (at 50%) and Hitsugaya (at 100%).

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Huh? Barragan would get his ass kicked

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vizardichigo's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Yama wins this..You cant age fire. Its impossible. Starrk would stand a better chance vs Yama...Barragan isnt fast enough or strong enough to seriously damage Yama. Granted Respira is arguably the most powerful technique in all of Bleach probably even more so than Yama's fire but Yama is just so overwhelming that his flames would drive Respira back until Bara is burnt to a crisp. Yama wins this. No one besides Aizen is a serious threat to Yama
    Thank You Kubo...You have proven once and for all, that Yamamoto Genryuusai is STRONGER THAN AIZEN SOUSUKE despite what the fanboys think

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't really get the "Barragan has way lower Reiatsu" argument - he's one of the most powerful hollows that Aizen could find in the whole of Hueco Mundo. It is highly probable that he is a Vasto Lorde, which already I believe qualifies him to be a lot stronger than the average Captain. I would not expect Barragan or Starrk to be too far removed from Aizen in terms of Reiatsu, and Aizen not to be too far removed from Yama, so I think it's an exaggeration to say there's a huge Reiatsu difference. I think Yama is being somewhat overhyped as some invincible godlike being... he isnt - he's just extremely powerful. I believe the following to be true:

Reiatsu: Yama > Barragan

Durability: Yama = Barragan

Speed: Yama > Barragan BUT the time dilation ability means Yama will find it practically impossible to land a blow in CQC

Abilities: Barragan >> Yama.

Yama has proven himself capable of destroying multiple weaker enemies with ease with large radius attacks, and has the potential with EJ to destroy the most resilient of enemies. However, he won't be able to use EJ against Barragan - he would have to hold him in place, yet would be incapable of getting near Barragan in the first place. Are his other Shikai attacks capable of destroying Barragan? Possibly, but possibly not - Barragan has displayed immense durability feats, and he would be able to slow time and prevent the attack in its entirity from reaching him under normal circumstances.

Barragan on the other hand, has the single deadliest attack in Bleach. It's incredibly fast, doesn't require preparation time, and is a guaranteed kill when it hits, regardless of the opponent's durability.

I believe Barragan takes this, with difficulty of course.

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast