Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2) , Gintama 509 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Espada win both scenarios

9 36.00%
  • The Espada win scenario #1, but not scenario #2

2 8.00%
  • Soul Society win both scenarios

14 56.00%
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Soul Society vs The Espada

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Soul Society vs The Espada

The clones aren't proof of her speed. So then, what evidence suggests that she's faster than all of them? Surely not just because she's Captain of the stealth corps, right?

In my book, Soi Fon doesn't have the ability to blitz Ichigo so badly twice that he'd lose resolve immediately and doesn't even attempt to pursue her, even if she was purposefully handicapped (base Stark) and carrying Orihime to return to Aizen (Ichigo just nearly died to save Orihime). So in my book, Stark is faster than Soi Fon.

----

It actually does mean that. Think about it; Hachi was able to put up an incantation before Respira caught up to him, and then was able to cast another incantation to teleport his hand into Barragan's body immediately before Respira traveled from his hand to any further point in his body.

At that point, Respira was from a bloodlusted Barragan. It's doubtful that there's no Captain that can complete an attack before Hachi can't complete a Kido

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kazu-Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HaouLelouch View Post
    sort of an aside. I constantly see people continuously playing down certain arrancar's abilities because they lost to Ichigo (grimmjow/ulquiorra) while hyping up Byakuya's instead. just because Byakuya lost to the main character doesn't make the fight much less illegitimate. I could use the same argument to basically all the bad guys who lost because hey, in shonen bad guys don't win right? many valid points can and should still be take from the fight, such as bankai Ichigo blitzing byakuya, and hollow ichigo overpowering him in a confined space should be taken as canon.

You're right. I mean in Soul Society Chad was secretly planning to be more evil than Aizen, until Shunsui stopped him, right? And Ukitake was on his way to usurping Gin until he was beaten by Lillynette. And the less said about the Vaizards, the better...

Good guys don't always win. Ichigo always wins, if he needs to. That's it.

Epic Brofist!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kazu-Sama View Post
    You're right. I mean in Soul Society Chad was secretly planning to be more evil than Aizen, until Shunsui stopped him, right? And Ukitake was on his way to usurping Gin until he was beaten by Lillynette. And the less said about the Vaizards, the better...

Good guys don't always win. Ichigo always wins, if he needs to. That's it.
    Did I ever say all good guys win? I said all bad guys will eventually lose, which is a necessary condition(even this is arguably not true) to the statement you made, but nowhere near a sufficient one.

New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6