Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Which former 9th Squad Captain Takes it?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vizard Kensei with low diff

1 12.50%
  • Vizard Kensei with high diff

3 37.50%
  • Draw

0 0%
  • Vizard Tousen with high diff

1 12.50%
  • Vizard Tousen with low diff

3 37.50%
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Vizard Kensei vs Vizard Tousen

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Vizard Kensei vs Vizard Tousen

Quote Originally Posted by Kugo Ginjo View Post
    All Resurreccións?

It didn't seem like Edorad healed this wound, even after using his resurreccion, the wound was still there

And Ichigo was surprised that Nnoitra could heal the wounds that he sustained from Kenpachi, I doubt that Ichigo would be surprised if he already knew that wounds like that would heal anyway, so this isn't something that every arrancar can do.
    Ichigo was surprised at a lot of things that time, including the fact that nnoitra grew more arms. I think he was surprised at the fact that such a severe wound could be healed. edorad was one of the first arrancar who released and his wound was a minor one so Kubo could have left it out, all arrancar after that who sustained notable injuries before releasing managed to heal them (nnoitra, hallibel's fraccion are the examples I remember).

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kugo Ginjo's Avatar
    Country
    Marshall Islands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Vizard Kensei vs Vizard Tousen

Quote Originally Posted by HaouLelouch View Post
    Ichigo was surprised at a lot of things that time, including the fact that nnoitra grew more arms.
    Does that refute anything?

He fought against Grimmjow, Don Panini and such yet he only commented on Nnoitra's regeneration.

I think he was surprised at the fact that such a severe wound could be healed.
    Then Nnoitra's regen is simply better?

edorad was one of the first arrancar who released and his wound was a minor one so Kubo could have left it out, all arrancar after that who sustained notable injuries before releasing managed to heal them (nnoitra, hallibel's fraccion are the examples I remember).
    Hallibel's fraccion sustained minor injuries so Kubo could have left it out.

It was noted and even showed that Nnoitra's regeneration was good, this wasn't with other arrancar's, so he's unique.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3