Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who will be the first master to lose?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who will be the first master to lose?

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonlink310 View Post
    Well I would say that Apachai lost because while Agaard was left motionless, Apachai was dying from his injuries.
    You are right that in any regular circumstances the one who dies loses.

But in this case, Agaard was fighting to kill and Apachai was fighting to defeat without killing.

Since such are the ways of Satsujinken and Kastujinken Agaard immediately declared draw.

But after Apachai got up Agaard even admitted defeat.

Despite of that I consider it still a draw, cause Apachai rose because of the outside interference (to save Kenichi), if not for that it would remain a draw.

On topic:

If Elder is going to lose it will be against One Shadow, his son, but I don't think even him can defeat Elder now. Elder also tends to act as support, destroying tanks bases and such.

At the moment the most probable master to lose I believe is Akisame against Kushinada.
    Last edited by Buggy; May 08, 2012 at 08:36 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who will be the first master to lose?

I dont see any of the masters dying because that would ruin the storyline seeing as they still have to teach Kenichi but losing ofcourse. I believe in Master vs Master fight its all about the match of style than it is about overall power. I can see a Master getting into a fight where their style is a bad match when going up against Another Master. I could see somebody like Isshinsai Ogata with Seidou Goui giving Apachai a hard time. Technique vs Technique more than Power vs Power I could one losing.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2