Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 540 Discussion

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto Naruto 540 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 540 Spoiler Discussion

Damn, from the looks in the spoilers it's going to be a great chapter. Sakura just nailed fake Neji or real neji or whoever it is to the floor!

So it is going to be Raikage and Tsunade vs Naruto and Bee. Good

Looking good so far

From the rough translation, it seems it's the real neji but under a genjutsu from Itachi. Then Itachi says something about Sakura being important to Sasuke? And the genjutsu is broken when Sakura attacks Neji.

The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

So it is really going to be Tsunade && Raikage vs Naruto && Bee

Quote Quote:
    From the rough translation, it seems it's the real neji but under a genjutsu from Itachi. Then Itachi says something about Sakura being important to Sasuke? And the genjutsu is broken when Sakura attacks Neji.
    How did you get this ?
    It isn't possible with the pics we have so far

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner LauraNeatO's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sakura could come close to redeeming her uselessness this chapter, except the fact that she still comes across as a lovesick puppy for Sasuke even after all the crap that he's done and tried to kill her... it just proves she's still weak, no matter how hard she likes to punch (and hurt others in the process, even Naruto). At least she won't let Neji (or Neji's doppelganger and/or manipulated form) lay a hand on her (oh wait, except for when he touches her shoulder)...
    Last edited by LauraNeatO; May 25, 2011 at 04:27 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Everyone needs to settle down. The images have Sasuke not Itachi, she is still thinking about Sasuke, which shows just how much of a nincompoop she is,

Also, simmer down on the B/Naruto vs. Tsunade/Raikage wishes. It won't go down that way. They are all much too vital to the army. Expect more talk no jutsu, or whatever counts for drama in Naruto these days.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

6. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LauraNeatO View Post
    Sakura could come close to redeeming her uselessness this chapter, except the fact that she still comes across as a lovesick puppy for Sasuke even after all the crap that he's done and tried to kill her... it just proves she's still weak. At least she won't let Neji or Neji's doppelganger lay a hand on her (oh wait, except for when he touches her shoulder)...
    Sakura isn't useless and though i think that she should have more respect for herself, cuz she is still in love for a guy that was going to kill her, she is going to prove herself very useful in the next chapters

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Not going to comment on Sakura's panel about Sasuke before I see a translation, but from what I can see it looks like she never learns..

Neji got owned already, I guess Zetsu isn't a very good actor, surely not an Oscar performance he put up. It's good to see Sakura still packing quite the punch, hopefully she will proceed with some ass kicking soon.

Raikage and Tsunade's arrival before Naruto and Bee is by far the most exciting part of the chapter. Finally Naruto will get back at Raikage for his humiliating bow. This time it's time for respect to be earned. Tsunade looks hot in that panel too!
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner LauraNeatO's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    Sakura isn't useless and though i think that she should have more respect for herself, cuz she is still in love for a guy that was going to kill her, she is going to prove herself very useful in the next chapters
    I'm not going to get my hopes up. Last time I had hopes for her, she was "confessing" to Naruto, and look at what she did to herself and the fandom's view of her after that. And to make matters worse, she lied to everyone, turned against her team, and did something super stupid like try to attack Sasuke alone. And then to make matters even worse, she hesitated and proved herself to be a weak ninja who couldn't even complete her own personal mission.

I don't have high hopes for her, really. I just hope she gets her last 15 minutes of fame before the story finally, FINALLY, cuts back to Sasuke, and then Naruto, and maybe the final arc between them.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    Also, simmer down on the B/Naruto vs. Tsunade/Raikage wishes. It won't go down that way. They are all much too vital to the army. Expect more talk no jutsu, or whatever counts for drama in Naruto these days.
    Yeah obviously there isn't going to be any fight , that would be extremely stupid ! So i think that Naruto this time is going to convince Raikage through his words, something that he failed before the "Kages Meet".

Naruto was utterly humiliated by Raikage on that time so i expect something completely different this time.

He just treated the Kyuubi the way we saw on the previous chapters , if he keeps that attitude even Raikage will have to trust in Naruto!

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Fruits Punch Samurai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted BBB Banana's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I just hope Raikage and Tsunade don't fight Bee and Naruto. They are all too powerful to fight each other, in times of war Internal confronts must be avoided as someone said talk no juts will be it. Or they will only try to run away from the kages.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait, Sakura could actually play a vital role? I may have to take back all some the things I said about her. Especially with that awesome looking elbow drop. And it looks like the showdown between Naruto and Ee may actually happen.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

I am pretty pissed that Neji didn't stand out in this war. Ten Ten stood out for being a complete moron exhausting all her chakra using the legendary fan without even noticing, but Neji is nearly out of commission for good it looks and he hasn't done anything to stand out.

The Leaf 12 is such an amazing let down. I figured now would be the time to get them back in the spotlight since it had been 100+ chapters....
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LauraNeatO View Post
    I'm not going to get my hopes up. Last time I had hopes for her, she was "confessing" to Naruto, and look at what she did to herself and the fandom's view of her after that. And to make matters worse, she lied to everyone, turned against her team, and did something super stupid like try to attack Sasuke alone. And then to make matters even worse, she hesitated and proved herself to be a weak ninja who couldn't even complete her own personal mission.

I don't have high hopes for her, really. I just hope she gets her last 15 minutes of fame before the story finally, FINALLY, cuts back to Sasuke, and then Naruto, and maybe the final arc between them.
    Do you really understand what made her do the things she did ?

She loves Sasuke too much and to "save" Sasuke she was always relying in Naruto. But that is something that through the years as been making Naruto suffer.
    Sakura sees in Naruto a true man and as everyone else the "Hero of the Village" ! Naruto doing all this time as been carrying that burden, something that was personally requested by Sakura.
    Sakura knows that Sasuke will probably never come back to what he was and she also wants to see Naruto happy, so the best away that she found to resolve all this was for herself to kill him.

But in the end she couldn't , she simply loves him to much , to be able to do that.
    I don't think that is something that bad and to me that proves that she is a person. I don't really see her as useless after this !

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

From the spoiler text in onemanga forum. Google translate and you get something about Itachi Genjutsu. But it's probably fake anyway.

But the possibility is there.

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh wow, Itachi and Nagato are in the chapter again. I wonder what they're doing? It seems like Itachi is sitting on a small hill while focusing, possibly preparing for a genjutsu technique.

Sakura looks so badass after having hit down Zetsu Neji, what the hell did he say to piss her off that bad? Poor Zetsu probably mentioned Sasuke or Naruto. It also seems like that White Zetsu is the real one and not one of those army Zetsus.

Tsunade even has Katsuyu out, she's fit for fight. I still think it will be a short exchange and then Naruto will Talk no Jutsu Raikage into trusting him. A and Tsunade need to witness Naruto's power, there's no better way than to make Naruto speedblitz them both and put them down.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast