Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 540 Discussion

The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 540 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    The Leaf 12 is such an amazing let down. I figured now would be the time to get them back in the spotlight since it had been 100+ chapters....
    You know that the war isn't over yet, right ?
    The most deadly part of it is just now starting !

So i don't think that Kishi is going to forget to show us extraordinary from some of the rookies !
    I just want to see Rock Lee and his awesome Taijutsu.
    And we still haven't saw what happened with the et Kages, so i still expect from Kishi to show us Gaara and Onoki fighting. The same with Kakashi and the et that his division was fighting.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

The way i see it, Raikage and Tsunade doesn't have what it takes to stop Naruto and Bee. (Especially not after Naruto's newly acquired powers.) So, Naruto just gonna use his speak-no-jutsu to proceed. But i must say it's really annoying that Naruto can change anyones heart but nobody can change his.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hhv94's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So if that isn't the real Neji then were exactly is the real one? Or was he still on his way to the medical cops camp? This is an interesting chapter, shows Sakura in a pretty bad ass light. Looking forward to the scans.

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by braveheart655 View Post
    The way i see it, Raikage and Tsunade doesn't have what it takes to stop Naruto and Bee. (Especially not after Naruto's newly acquired powers.) So, Naruto just gonna use his speak-no-jutsu to proceed. But i must say it's really annoying that Naruto can change anyones heart but nobody can change his.
    Raikage is a man who believes in a philosophy that shinobi respect actions and strength. Going by his own words if Naruto is able to easily handle Raikage after he forces Naruto to "have to go through him to proceed", then Raikage will most likely believe in Naruto's power. This is just perfect. Naruto will get "revenge" for his humiliation, will look badass and Raikage's trust in him will actually be highly believeable.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Making Tsunade and A realizing that leaving him go to the battlefield is changing their hearts ?

Naruto is simple going to show them with his power and also talk no jutsu, that they can trust in him and that he is going to end the war.

Changing hearts , is something that he did to Neji and Gaara and it is still possible that he might be able to do that to Sasuke < for the better way, of course >

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Hah, see I told ya, Itachi is in the chapter. So is Nagato. And it was a Zetsu. Neji never left the site with Kiba.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

It will be interesting if we see more talk between Nagato and Itachi.
    It would be awesome if they talked about Naruto and the faith both of they have in him

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Raikage is a man who believes in a philosophy that shinobi respect actions and strength. Going by his own words if Naruto is able to easily handle Raikage after he forces Naruto to "have to go through him to proceed", then Raikage will most likely believe in Naruto's power. This is just perfect. Naruto will get "revenge" for his humiliation, will look badass and Raikage's trust in him will actually be highly believeable.
    Actually that's a pretty good perspective. But I think we'll have a pretty short Raikage vs Naruto confrontation. I guess some yellow flash demonstration will help Raikage to acknowledge Naruto's power.

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi_sensei View Post
    Hah, see I told ya, Itachi is in the chapter. So is Nagato. And it was a Zetsu. Neji never left the site with Kiba.
    Well yeah, but you also said that Neji was the real one but under a genjutsu, so all that seems to be fake now. Never trust translations without a decent script being out. People see the pictures and just write up crap to make their own story and make up "real" spoilers.

I guess Zetsu spoke out of Neji's character, in which case Sakura did well to see through it as she doesn't really know Neji that well from what we know. That or he spoke about Naruto or Sasuke. Oh and I take back Zetsu being the real White Zetsu, he has those markings in his face that all the army Zetsus have after Kabuto's upgrade.

I'm really curious about Itachi and Nagato, seems like they are preparing for something. I hope there's more than 1 page with them this week. Their one page + one panel last week was the best part of the whole chapter.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Though i was sure that this was the work of Zetsu, it is good to have the confirmation. I just want to know what the hell did the Zetsu said to make Sakura realize that it wasn't indeed Neji

And after Naruto and Bee convince A and Tsunade that they should head for the battle, i just hope we see them facing Nagato and Itachi .
    Some huge and very important revelations might be done by Kishi and at the same time it would be an awesome test for both Naruto and Bee

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Well yeah, but you also said that Neji was the real one but under a genjutsu, so all that seems to be fake now. Never trust translations without a decent script being out. People see the pictures and just write up crap to make their own story and make up "real" spoilers.

Nah, I said that from the rough translation it seemed that Neji was being controlled by Itachi, since Itachi was saying something about Genjutsu.

I guess Zetsu spoke out of Neji's character, in which case Sakura did well to see through it as she doesn't really know Neji that well from what we know. That or he spoke about Naruto or Sasuke. Oh and I take back Zetsu being the real White Zetsu, he has those markings in his face that all the army Zetsus have after Kabuto's upgrade.

Well she did spent 2 years with them all, Neji included, so who's to say that they didn't do some missions together or something x)

I'm really curious about Itachi and Nagato, seems like they are preparing for something. I hope there's more than 1 page with them this week. Their one page + one panel last week was the best part of the whole most of the chapter.
    Agree x)

Lol @ Neji saying: You're annoying Kiba, I told you I'm all right.

Saying this while laying on the floor after faiting on the previous chapter xD
    Last edited by sarutobi_sensei; May 25, 2011 at 05:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

From the spoilers this is going to be another epic chapter. Can't w8 to see the discusion between Itachi and Nagato (this 2 are epic).

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Btw, Naruto has the Lead CP next week. So expect some major ass kicking then. I predict an amazing double color spread with Itachi, Nagato, Naruto and Bee, and the single color page of Naruto, Bee, Tsunade and A. Next chapter will be so epic.

Actually that's a pretty good perspective. But I think we'll have a pretty short Raikage vs Naruto confrontation. I guess some yellow flash demonstration will help Raikage to acknowledge Naruto's power.
    Yeah that's what I think will happen. We know Naruto's speed while in Rikudou Mode is incredible, and A is a speedblitzer himself. When Naruto speedblitzes A he will be shocked beyond belief and respect will be built. I also expect Naruto to possibly pin him down with chakra hands or some other method.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

16. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems that Nagato and Itachi are talking about Madara

This two know a lot about him, so maybe we are going to get some pretty useful and awesome revelations, though i think nothing concrete about him is going to be mentioned

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ForMotherRussia's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

wow, these spoilers sure took long this time. hi-five to anyone who thought its white zetsu and not Neji gone crackerz. I wonder what Tsunade and A have in mind to stop two probably most powerful shinobi of alliance, my guess that they are gonna talk how it is war situation and they are the supreme commanders, and an order is an order stuff.

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast