Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 540 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 540 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Btw, Naruto has the Lead CP next week. So expect some major ass kicking then. I predict an amazing double color spread with Itachi, Nagato, Naruto and Bee, and the single color page of Naruto, Bee, Tsunade and A. Next chapter will be so epic.

Yeah that's what I think will happen. We know Naruto's speed while in Rikudou Mode is incredible, and A is a speedblitzer himself. When Naruto speedblitzes A he will be shocked beyond belief and respect will be built. I also expect Naruto to possibly pin him down with chakra hands or some other method.
    Nice

Or he bitchslaps him for kidnapping Hinata and most likely his mother.

Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    It seems that Nagato and Itachi are talking about Madara

This two know a lot about him, so maybe we are going to get some pretty useful and awesome revelations, though i think nothing concrete about him is going to be mentioned
    Was about to say that. Seems like Itachi is preparing something. That ir he does have a litte bit of control over his body and is doing what he likes, sitting on a rock xD

Oh and Kishi corrected the mistake from last chapter. When they got shown last chapter, their eyes weren't black like traditional Edo Tensei. @ first I thought, it's because they have doujutsu's. This chapter, @ least Itachi's are black. Can't really see Nagato's eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by ForMotherRussia View Post
    wow, these spoilers sure took long this time. hi-five to anyone who thought its white zetsu and not Neji gone crackerz. I wonder what Tsunade and A have in mind to stop two probably most powerful shinobi of alliance, my guess that they are gonna talk how it is war situation and they are the supreme commanders, and an order is an order stuff.
    In which case Naruto says he won't cope with those orders. The only way to stop Naruto is by force. I don't see those 2 defeating him. The only way to defeat him is if Bee joins Tsunade and Raikage. But I just don't see that happening.
    Last edited by sarutobi_sensei; May 25, 2011 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

ohhh pls don't tell me tsunade and the raikage are going to interfere with naruto and bee this really sucks.... they will once again lose precious time trying to convince them to let him pass and this is how another chapter or two are lost on this meaningless things such as bla bla talking at least i hope they have a go and fight a little ...i'm pretty curious if naruto's speed due to kyuubi's chakra can surpass raikage's speed that would be interesting to see

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't w8 to see Naruto owning Raikage. Imagine a flashback from Raikage to that moment he was insulting Naruto that was on his knees and then looking at the Naruto in front of him that just owned him.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it's really not meaningless. Sure Tsunade supports Naruto, but she must be thinking, he probably can't end this all by himself. But the Raikage knows that Naruto will try to save Sasuke and most importantly, if he loses, they all lose. So their are only being logical. Not that it matters anyway xD

Naruto will still convince them, in Tsunade's case, reconfirm what she belives, in Raikage's case, probably completely overwhelm him in terms of speed and power.

But it'll only happen in the next chapter or the following one.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlB's Avatar
    Country
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quick! Those who can read Japanese!!!! What are Nagato and Itachi talking about?!?! QUICKLY!!!!!

My gratitude will be great, I promise!! I'll push "thanks" button

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Remy's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    I am pretty pissed that Neji didn't stand out in this war. Ten Ten stood out for being a complete moron exhausting all her chakra using the legendary fan without even noticing, but Neji is nearly out of commission for good it looks and he hasn't done anything to stand out.

The Leaf 12 is such an amazing let down. I figured now would be the time to get them back in the spotlight since it had been 100+ chapters....
    Can't be worst then Lee, did he even participate in this war?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ForMotherRussia's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Can't w8 to see Naruto owning Raikage. Imagine a flashback from Raikage to that moment he was insulting Naruto that was on his knees and then looking at the Naruto in front of him that just owned him.
    still i dont think it would change anything, Naruto winning against a one-armed guy, really?

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Personally I belive Raikage will identify him as the Yellow Flash son once he see him move orange style flash. Then he'll let him go. Too fast/strong anyway to be stopped.

Bee will rap and sounds too relax saying it's only real life training shortcut again.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member narengan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

still i dont think it would change anything, Naruto winning against a one-armed guy, really?
    that one-armed guy is still the raikage and no one has ever mentioned that he will lack power from now on, or? don't underestimate him that much

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlB View Post
    Quick! Those who can read Japanese!!!! What are Nagato and Itachi talking about?!?! QUICKLY!!!!!

The problem is that it's too LQ to read...there are bits and pieces that can be read, but nothing that would give the whole picture...not mentioning that Itachi's first bubble is not complete
    ...3 choices...chapter, detailed ohana sccript, HQ pics...I'm betting my money on chapter first

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    Yes, he is participating in the war

But you are right, until now Kishi didn't show us a thing about him, so i am expecting then when he does it will be something AWESOME !

Kishi gave to Gai is shinning moment against Kisame , so i just hope he doesn't forget Gai's pupil.
    I thing that Rock Lee will have an amazing battle against some very strong adversary of The Alliance

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narengan View Post
    that one-armed guy is still the raikage and no one has ever mentioned that he will lack power from now on, or? don't underestimate him that much
    Right, plus it is rare you see someone use both hands at the same time to hit someone

Might have some issues forming handseal but hey, what is life without challenge

Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    Yes, he is participating in the war

But you are right, until now Kishi didn't show us a thing about him, so i am expecting then when he does it will be something AWESOME !

Kishi gave to Gai is shinning moment against Kisame , so i just hope he doesn't forget Gai's pupil.
    I thing that Rock Lee will have an amazing battle against some very strong adversary of The Alliance
    Well the multi bones guy he fighted in the beginning is back, He never had the chance to finish becoz of Garaa so maybe Kishi will give him his chance now.
    Last edited by Remy; May 25, 2011 at 06:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Well the multi bones guy he fighted in the beginning is back, He never had the chance to finish becoz of Garaa so maybe Kishi will give him his chance now.
    If i had to name the first adversary for Lee that came to my mind it would be without exactly Kimimaro. Even though Lee is very stronger now that on that time, Kimimaro is still going to be a very difficult opponent to beat!

For me Kimimaro is sacred ! If Kishi decides to show us a battle of him, i hope he doesn't make him look weaker than before, so what i am expecting is from him to be has awesome as always

It would be awesome to see a fight between these two, but if Kishi goes for this i just hope he does everything perfectly

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member allendsup23's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter sounds EPIC. War is going nicely now.
    Zetsu masquerading as alliance soldiers will create havoc in the tents.
    I wonder what Kabuto is upto. He seems so confident. But I believe it is going to be Madara in the end who outshine Kabuto.

Kishi better provide shining moment to Neji, Rock Lee, Kiba and Shino. Shikamaru's grp has already got theirs.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlB View Post

According to someone, they are talking about Madara/Tobi.

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime Uzumaki View Post
    Hinata, maybe. Kushina, not likely. He's not old enough.
    He's like 40 or something. Why couldn't he be old enough to be in the party that kidnapped Kushina all those years back?

Well he did attack Haku on the war.

Really? When was it said that he lost power? Sure he lost his arm, he probably can't use Laiga Bomb again, but still, he didn't lose a leg, if he did, he wouldn't be able to run XD

Anyway, he is still the Raikage, he won't lose that easily.

Personally I belive Raikage will identify him as the Yellow Flash son once he see him move orange style flash. Then he'll let him go. Too fast/strong anyway to be stopped.

Bee will rap and sounds too relax saying it's only real life training shortcut again.
    Could be, but isn't this form yellow, like Naruto's chakra has always been?

Agree on Bee's part xD

Right, plus it is rare you see someone use both hands at the same time to hit someone

Might have some issues forming handseal but hey, what is life without challenge
    <hr noshade size="1">

I dunno if he uses many Genjutsu, but we've seen people using 1 hand to make seals, Itachi and Haku are examples. Plus, raikage uses mostly taijutsu to fight.

Well, Lee could fight Kimimaro, but honestly, I dunno if he'd win. I mean, sure he probably can because he should have gotten stronger over the 2 years, but still, Kimimaro is one of the strongest characters on the manga.

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast