Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Yomi Team Death Match

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Yomi Team Death Match

Team one: Boris Ivanov & Sho Kano & Radin Tidat Jihan

VS.

Team two: Tirawat Kokin & Ethan Stanley & Ryūto Asamiya( before he became crippled)

Battle takes place at the D&D tournament

We've seen their fights with Kenichi we know their abilities, skills, attacks etc.

Rules? There are none except to eliminate every member of the opposing team by any means possible.

That being said which team would win in a battle to the death?
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; April 17, 2012 at 01:15 PM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Yomi Team Death Match

Well Ryuto is pretty much a non-factor given that he was taken out by a much weaker Kenichi. As for Jihan, we don't really know his full potential since he was fighting at a huge disadvantage in the story.

But yeah, I get the feeling that team 1 wins just because this Ryuto gets killed instantly, which leads to easy gang ups on the rest.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I would actualy bet on second team...Koukin will match the Shou(i even think he gonna have an upper hand in here) Boris will fight Ethan(they both fodders..so dunno how this will turnup) and Ryuto will surely win vs Jihan....the only random factor here is who will be defeated first,to put the other team in 2v3 situation

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Ethan can deal with Boris and Ryuto with the fast-fansubbed disciple Jihan.

The deciding factor is Sho Kano, he can defeat Koukin (not easily) and deal with the rest of the team.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone think Sho Kano is stronger than Kokin? I've always felt Kokin is slightly stronger IMO I think team 2 takes this with much difficulty
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; April 21, 2012 at 04:12 PM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Shou is a more technically skilled than Koukin. Koukin however a bad match up for Shou imo. Koukin is just as much of a tank as Kenichi but he is much more ruthless (Kenichi isn't at all. lol). Also, Shou seems like the glass jaw, doesn't like to be hit type so when Koukin starts doing simultaneous blows Shou is in trouble. He also has the ability to analyze Shou and take advantage of his "weak" heart.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Feelgood's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Team 1 for me. In fact I think this is a handicap since you put the only two grapplers in this fight (Boris and Kano, I think even Jihan can do a bit of grappling) in one team. And one of those grapplers is (Kano) is by the best and most versatile striker here.
    @Blakreaper I believe Kano is stronger than Koukin, by a long margin actually. And I think people are overrating Koukin's tanking ability, it doesn't rival Kenichi's and he can't really read the "origins" of one's heart like Kenichi can. In their fight, Koukin took only one real attack (Korui Nuki) which he diverted back to Kenichi so they split the damage. Kano took a full on Mubyoshi (at its most powerful we've seen from Kenichi) AFTER his "Roar as One" technique had reached its limit and, after that, he could still stand and even bullet time. By comparison Ryuuto was rendered permanently disabled by "Roar as One" reaching its limit alone. Kano is also a helluva lot more faster (fast as Rimi) and outputs a lot more power in his attacks (while Koukin could "push back" Kenichi's Seikuken and "bypass" RS but Kano literally BROKE RS with one punch) there's nothing that Koukin can pull off that Kano hasn't seen or can't pull off himself.
    Don't get confused by the fact that he was defeated earlier on, I think even the Elder said Kenichi might never reach that level again

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd go for Team 2. Boris and Jihan, in my opinion, are the weakest of the six competitors. As such I think it likely that Ethan and Ryuto defeat those two, after which they join with Kokin. I'd give Sho the edge over Kokin, but I doubt he would be able to take down Kokin before Ethan and Ryuto outmatch Boris and Jihan. Three-on-one against Sho, Team 2 wins.

New Reply