Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 624 Discussion

Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Country
    Bavaria
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece One Piece 624 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Last edited by Uriel; July 20, 2011 at 09:49 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vagabond87's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 624 Spoiler Discussion

First?
    So Arlong lied to Marines nad thats why rumor about people that didnt gave Fisher Tiger blood started.. All that comes from Arlongs character is hate- he spreads it..
    Wonder what Celestial Dragon will do??? We all know what kind of assholes they are
    Last edited by vagabond87; May 11, 2011 at 12:48 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems like things are getting interesting... Tenribuytos visiting FI... I think queen will die protecting her children or her people then... Also whoever (including me) was expecting this will b the last chapter for flashback.. seems like another coming for sure.. i guess justified since tiger got two chap why not queen...

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond87 View Post
    First?
    Just because i was busy typing something rather than "first?"
    Last edited by Ninja_Pirate; May 11, 2011 at 12:49 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member DaoneLuffy's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh that carrier bat shows up again I see, the one that buggy got. This backstory is quite awesome.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mr.danly's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

good news: more backstory

bad news: more backstory

I love Oda's awesome storytelling, but I can't help but keep wondering how much longer he's going to keep us in the past... hopefully one or two more chapter's explaining queen otohime's death, then we'll finally get back to some Strawhat ass-kicking action!
    Currently Following/Completed: One Piece, DGM, HxH, Naruto, Deadman Wonderland, Air Gear, Psyren, Fairy Tail, Bleach.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

That bat must mean invitation to shichibukai So its semi-confirmed that Buggy is Warlord now

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Black Void's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

ah cool... Buggy... oh man.. he's just a lucky guy xD but... they need more new warllords.

whatever, lets see what Queen Otohime will do. So... a Tenribuyto arrived.. nice

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Pirate View Post
    Just because i was busy typing something rather than "first?"
    Not just because of it
    My post is longer than "first", try again next week
    I think that this flashback will end in max two chapters.
    In one way Im glad that flashback is coming to and end but on other hand Tisher Tiger and Otohime are such great characters... Its shame that they get their screen time only to us readers watch them die.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

You edited your post ! It was just a dumb childish first in the beginning

Finally we still don't know what will happen to arlong. Why would they leave him out. Apparently it has nothing to do with Jinbei become a Schichibukai
    And I'm curious what are tenryubito doing back down in fishman island. Tourism ? Since the island is not part of Reverie, does the admiral threat still apply ?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

couple of interesting things,

-jinbe gets a carrier bat for the invite to the shichibukai, so its pretty likely that buggy got the same invite.

the fishman split into 3 factions macro crew, the arlong pirates, and jinbe's gang. hopefully this puts to bed the speculation of jinbe being the next strawhat

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like Otohime invited them out of despair, as there were not a single Tenryuubuto introduced with a good character, this one will probably kill her or order someone to do it. Or it's just an ambush by the marins again. ... I wonder how Luffy will react to hear about the Celestial Dragons again, will we really see Marijoa after FI?

Who wouldn't be brutal after seeing his captain being ambushed in such a cowardly way?

@vagabond: It was childish nonetheless, you obviously edited something to it minutes later.
    Last edited by Schabrak; May 11, 2011 at 01:29 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

13. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Darkp's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know why but this fishman island arc have started to become my least favored arc of onepiece .

I really got bored and started to pass pages of one piece at the chapters without reading , this is not going good for me .
    People Live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true . That is how they define "reality" .
    But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirrage .
    Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world , shaped by their beliefs .

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

My guess is the Tenribuyto will probably kill Otohime. Its all they ever do: step on people/merfolks.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

@Vagabond editing your post was childish! Wait im vagabond
    You people are overreacting. I editet my post to be certain that Im first and I did that for some people that waned to be on that place badly. If so little is enough to make someone angry or even waste time to post "You edited your post ! It was just a dumb childish first in the beginning" then whatever.. I thought that you @k-dom were mor thinkingbeforewriting person.
    Good old @Schabrak cant waste occasion to comment that kind of thing

About chapter- Otohime was born with CoO haki so she probably died protecting somebody, she most probably died "by choice" because I dont belive that experienced CoO user would fall for most killing attempts.
    Celestial dragons were in Luffys flashback as well, maby its not tourism but rather politic kind of visit, Neptune and Otohime is King so its royals meeting royals.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

@Vagabond editing your post was childish! Wait im vagabond
    You people are overreacting. I editet my post to be certain that Im first and I did that for some people that waned to be on that place badly.
    So "Wanna Be" kindda statement

About chapter- Otohime was born with CoO haki so she probably died protecting somebody, she most probably died "by choice" because I dont belive that experienced CoO user would fall for most killing attempts.
    Celestial dragons were in Luffys flashback as well, maby its not tourism but rather politic kind of visit, Neptune and Otohime is King so its royals meeting royals.
    Yes indeed queen otohime's death must be her choice for people to understand the cause... like FTs death was his choice because of a reason....though it will go to waste for sure... considering the current state of FI

I guess every arc builds up on a person who ask for help.. and here definitely that person will gonna be jinbei,... and that person know what to be done and thats what luffy does... so i guess jinbei might tell luffy how things can workout for FI and which he himself is possibly unable to do it..

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast