Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Does Sasuke know Kage Bunshin no Jutsu?

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Does Sasuke know Kage Bunshin no Jutsu?

does sauske know kage bunshin no jutsu? it would be strange if he didnt. i mean he can summon, has a HUGE variety of snake jutsu, chidori, like practically all of orochimaru's powers. it would be strange that oro didnt teach kage bunshin, or he didnt know it. but i guess that if sauske knew kage bunshin, that would make naruto's only practical justsu useless.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Karma's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: does sauske know kage bunshin no jutsu?

even if sasuke know Kage Bunshin that don't say he can beat someone that has the stamina & chakra to use it to the full potential. Think of it like this, every Jounin should be able to use Kage bunshin. its just that it hold alot of risk to the user body.

Not because sasuke can uses Kage Bunshin he could not beat someone like Naruto that can uses it to the full potential..

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member lagif's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess he knows. He saw Naruto doing it plenty of times, so no problem for Sasuke to copy tech wih Sharingan.

He just don't practice it 'cause he has lots of other impressive technics to use, while Naruto doesn't like to learn new ones.

Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lagif View Post
    I guess he knows. He saw Naruto doing it plenty of times, so no problem for Sasuke to copy tech wih Sharingan.

He just don't practice it 'cause he has lots of other impressive technics to use, while Naruto doesn't like to learn new ones.
    well, yes.. because knowing 1000 jutsu. doesn't give you the time to make one jutsu to perfection.

naruto uses 3-5 jutsu and he polish them, he's like a prefectionist. Jiraiya is the same.

Sasuke could do Kage bunshin. but he can't use it to its full potential. Just like Kakashi. he can also uses KB. and yet he doesn't use it that much. why? because he doesn't have the stamina & enough chakra to use it as much as Naruto.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ShadowStrike's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Sasuke is like Itachi and Kakashi. He doesn't seem to be able to be copying jutsu-for-jutsu.
    The reason why piracy may be good for mankind. XD

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think, Sasuke can copy any jutsu and fighting style if he wish. And then it doesn't take much time for him to make it perfect (like using Lee's techs).

Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    Sasuke could do Kage bunshin. but he can't use it to its full potential. Just like Kakashi. he can also uses KB. and yet he doesn't use it that much. why? because he doesn't have the stamina & enough chakra to use it as much as Naruto.
    Who said he doesn't have enough chakra? I think it's not the main reason for not using KageBunshin. There're also plenty nins with enough stamina and chakra, who doesn't use it, but use their own methods. In many ways it's uneffective jutsu against strong enemy, for KageBunshin can be destroyed in one blow (one blow of Sasuke's fire jutsu, for example ).
    Last edited by lagif; September 30, 2007 at 01:58 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black/Light's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We don't know if Sas knows it or not. He has yet to use it so Im not going to assume that he knows anything if he aint used it yet.

And even if he does know it he wouldn't be able to over-shadow naruto's use of it because naruto has way more chakra.

According to Kak kb is only suppose to be a devertion jutsu or a information gathering jutsu so normal Ninja only use it rarely and in very small numbers because it takes alot of chakra. It's a pretty big roll of the dice to put soo much chakra into something that, even if it can attack, can be busted up in one strike so it's not a smart choice for using as a weapon. . . .unless your naruto aka clone maker of the 10th power.
    YES WE CAN!!
    (>^_^)> <(^_^<) <3

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he can, but I don't think he likes using it. Maybe just given the way he attacks and fights, he doesn't think he works that well with his style of fighting.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why do people keep saying that sharingan allow someone to copy a techinique. Have you ever seen a single instance in the Manga where a Sharingan user has immediately copied a technique and used it against someone?

We have seen Sasuke copy Lee's Taijutsu style, but then again we have also seen Naruto copy it as well and Naruto does not have sharingan.

The one time we see the supposed dreaded Kakashi copying a technique it turned out Kakashi was using a low level genjutsu to have Zabuza do a move that Kakashi already knew.

Yet people keep going on and on about the uber sharingan ability to copy techniques which was proven to be false, just hype created about the Uchiha clan to give them a terrifying reputation.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

... Kakashi had copied Zabuza's water jutsus very effectively indeed.
    I believe, in fact, there's not enough to copy moves and seals - Sharingan can see the jutsu more deeply and remember it fluently. Otherwise Sasuke wouldn't be able to use Lee's taijutsu style or to free himself from Orochimaru's world.

Later he said to Deidara, that his Sharingan can see through all his techniques and even see his chakra itself (in the mines). For me, it is obvious Sasuke can copy any justsu if his chakra type (lightning and fire) and amount allows him to master it.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So show me the proof citing chapters and page numbers where Kakashi copied anything.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Great. 2 Decorus:
    Chapter 15, p. 7-9 and so on... Almost all the chapter is abt. Kakashi copying Zabuza.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lets go over this again for the upteenth millionth time, because its clearly explained by Zabuza exactly what Kakashi did in the Manga.

First with your keen eye you copy my movements and shake my mind.

Once I am confused you are able to figure out what I'll say and can become me and then...

Once my worry and confusion reaches its peak, you attack with a clever trick. Through Hypnotic Genjutsu you suggest what seal I should perform and then you copy that.

The copy ninja does not copy his opponent's jutsu he uses jutsu he already knows and uses genjutsu to force his opponent to use the same jutsu.

The Copy Ninja Kakashi does not use sharingan to copy jutsu its a myth created to strike fear in his opponents nothing more. Pure Hype... Yes Kakashi has learned over 1000 jutsu, and has only created a single jutsu of his own, but he did not as people think copy other ninjas to learn the techniques.

He gives the appearance that he copies thier techniques using genjutsu. Hence you have never seen him suddenly learn a new jutsu and employ it in battle.
    Last edited by ornis; October 01, 2007 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Removed banter

Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lagif View Post

Who said he doesn't have enough chakra? I think it's not the main reason for not using KageBunshin. There're also plenty nins with enough stamina and chakra, who doesn't use it, but use their own methods. In many ways it's uneffective jutsu against strong enemy, for KageBunshin can be destroyed in one blow (one blow of Sasuke's fire jutsu, for example ).
    No one say sasuke can't use Kage bunshin if he knows it. because it stated that Sasuke has twice the amount of chakra Kakashi had and Kakashi can make it. But Naruto has 3 times the amount and the stamina to back it up.

Sasuke doesn't has the Stamina & the mass of chakra naruto has so he could never use it has naruto.
    Remember naruto can waste clones on sasuke until he's tired and still have the enough strength to battle again...

he proves it during neji battle, then he went to beat Garra that sasuke could never beat. So you need to realize who is stronger here.. Chakra mean power. Naruto is way more powerful than sasuke.

1. Naruto normal Chakra is at least 2 times sasuke.
    2. Kyubi has unlimited Chakra from what we understand..
    3. Having alot of chakra open alot of powerful jutsu to the user.

Sorry to go off topic. But i just want you guys to know.

Not because Kakashi can use KB, he can use it to its full potential.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Decorus, it's your own opinion that ninja only uses justu he already knows.
    And anyway, Kakashi wouldn't have known so much jutsus if he couldn't copy them (IMO).

The process you explained couldn't be performed without Sharingan. So we come to the same conclusion.

Nobody in manga denied the fact, that you can copy jutsu with Sharingan. The "keen eye" you told about is Sharingan. Or is it coincidence, that Sasuke has the same ability to remember jutsus with same "keen eye"?
    I can agree that in copying process some genjutsu ivolved, for to remember jutsu you must see more than just moves and seals.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast