Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/220/mafiossi.jpg/

Ustegius - experienced and calm player. Very analytcal approach in the game, thus older character, w/ gray -wise- hair :P I dont think he looks like "a rat or other critterish things", rather quite cool and laid back, like you were in the game!
    After_Image - often misused as sacrifying lamb, and at the end of the game a "meh" attitute, thus a rather emotional- and colourless character. ;/
    Imperium - Usually long post, very convincing. Some theories actually were quite close to the actual case. I could have used a tranny as well lol but thought a wise man would be more suiting.
    Hystzen - well, rebellion, very trollish punk.. I think I dont have to say more, 2 ruined games xD ;,(
    Xadyu - very cunning and sneaky, hard to read but usually one of the main suspects. even as friend can turn out being a foe (trollkilling Farfalla idea in the Yakuza/Triad game xD). A untrue backstabber. That was my choice for you :P
    Bugzee - I dont know. I found he was often very desinteresed, rather passive. Often needed to wait for his night choices the longest. in one game I remember he mentioned he found it very boring so he wanted to leave i.e be killed by majority. He seemed like the fat and lazy politician type to me ^^"
    scav - He had some 'omg im so analytical phases' then again he often was too little believeable which costed him sometimes his own head, due to his aggressive accusations.
    Farfalla - I kinda had a very little female stock and this black widow gal seemed most fitting xD I found she always tried to make friends and sometimes had some unexplained reasons to trust some persons. Also often suspisious because of that, but never a real mafia player, except that one short game.
    good_boy - I thought you were very passive, hardly accuse somebody. rather the type who is bandwagoning, or being bandwagoned by hyst... so an introverted guy. Also, you had that mature vibe, like e.g you were not saying your role while being innocent and on the verge of death. ;>
    CBlitz - a smart and sly player, had a lot of right tracks in his theories. as mafia not obvious as some others, partly very hard to track..
    digitaldude - very talkative, extroverted, wasnt watching his mouth, thus a very yound character.
    Freid - I wanted to choose a professor guy for him, because he was one of those sherlock holms characters, but I went with that business thug in the end haha. dunno ;|
    Channy - very inconspicuous, almost invisible. no dangerous vibe. channy :cookie
    Kakashi - accusing people a lot, being suspicious himself - a shaddy dreads dude xD tbh, I have not a good memory of how he was playing... was quite a time ago, and his end phase was with lot of abstinence until host kill iirc.?
    Raizen - haha, I remember the one time I had an argument with him, because i was accusing him to be mafia (which was truth in the end :P) and he was denying it quite aggressively ;D A boss type - loose hand character for him hahah

Pirulito - more likely to bandwagon in votings than showing some own theories. little presence and own thoughts, like following the heads and of the mafia game; a military executor ;L
    Zeltrax - had that serious sounding posts, no aggressive accusations, rather polite and neutral posts plus his is from Asia ;zomg a chinese business man appearance is just perfect B-)
    Totinona - little presence, not outstanding in any position she played. other than the last game as mafia, which costed her the life due to abstinence. a calm character for you ^^°
    Organizized - well, played mafia boss twice in a row hah, was more or less quite successful in his role, so his appearance sticked to that boss type.
    kkck - you were asking why you the dark skinned thug xD well, firstly, because I have no idea how you look like irl. I kind of forgot how you were playing the the previous games >< in last one you reminded me of a confident guy, who is not afraid to open his mouth and name his suspects etc, thus a merciless drug seller character xD
    Blai - one of those wannabe sherlocks :S serious appearance and analytical approach. too bad he couldnt shine with any success at all D:
    TheMoa - I remember him as the rough guy, mainly because he still wanted to lynch me when I was protecting his arse. meanie >D
    Shinsatsu - besides Freid, definitely one of my personal highlights so far. ;D figured how to play the game very fast, though don't believe he was that successful, however I found his approach very cool, they jokes were hilarious!
    Banana - a typical rookie; loose mouth, naive approach xD uhm yeah. got bit too excited when he found out he had a kickass role after his death >< almost screwed up game :P small japanese kid character :cookie
    GEshode - a scary dude! once he got a target he was perma going for it. I believe some of his suspects were even correct. hope hes doing good in japan ;_;
    Akiyama - lol I dunno! I have little memory of how he was playing. Not very remarkable it seems, an ld cat luving asian dude! ;cheez
    Asclepius - calm with emotions, due to mafia role I suppose. in night talks she contributed lot to the proceeding at day. A wise woman in my eyes hah
    Evil3ye - Well I was bit over excited when playing my first game as well. was cheering like crazy and debatting about guilt and innocence a lot. the mafia could perfectly hide behind my back as I was in center of attention like all the time.
    destiny4ever - little activity and contributed not much. she invented the 'vote no kill' lol if i remember correctly, and was one rather careful player. secretary character :elmo
    dark lord - usually trying to stay unnoticed. keeping his activity at a very low, often played a criminal role and often suspected too I believe.
    Last edited by Evil3ye; May 19, 2011 at 06:25 AM.

2. Thanks 10 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

You're awesome, Evil. Really really, you're certainly unique. The things that you did and do for this game... I just wanted to let you know that you enlighten my boring days with your great and deep game! I think I love you o.o

Btw, Blai, nicknames again? *0*

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

oh you

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I will get my name on the all star list ;D

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I missed a lot...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Channy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a feeling this is gonna be a good game

Thanks for the new avy Evil
    Last edited by Channy; May 19, 2011 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's go with the FF nicknames this time.

e.g.

Xadyu = Fat Tony
    CBlitz = C***y
    Evil = Rebecca

etc etc

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

But what if we don't have a Nickname yet?

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

No problem! We'll come up with one. ;P

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Channy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ill be Chanzard

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

...Old Badass

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BakaHaze's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

...Crazy Bastard...
    ~Haze - 羡慕嫉妒恨! ^^ ~嶺上開花!!~

Corporate 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member blai's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

There's about two and a half hours left 'til the participants list closes, make sure to sign up now if you want to join.

You're now unable to sign up for the 11th Mafia Game.

Rules & Character updates will follow in fourteen hours, game will start in eighteen.
    Last edited by blai; May 21, 2011 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    You're not paid to think;
    A mindless worker is a happy worker,
    so shut up and do your job.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    kkck - you were asking why you the dark skinned thug xD well, firstly, because I have no idea how you look like irl. I kind of forgot how you were playing the the previous games >< in last one you reminded me of a confident guy, who is not afraid to open his mouth and name his suspects etc, thus a merciless drug seller character xD
    Well, I guess my the game I played before the last was a quite a while ago lol. Still, I am actually a bit of an introvert (although I will speak my mind when I want too). I am also actually against something as insane as tanning and my skin is not dark at all lol.

Corporate 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member blai's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I really hope this game works out in a good way and everyone gets happy with it

Also, Day 1 started. Welcome to Rome
    You're not paid to think;
    A mindless worker is a happy worker,
    so shut up and do your job.

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast