Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Body drawing guidelines help!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Body drawing guidelines help!

Hello, Vincent here
    I need help on drawing bodies, I'm at a disadvantage with no computer so i joined this forum to support my improvement in drawings and so it would be easier for me and my phone!

Anyways, back to the point, I need help on drawing bodies, I can draw and measure the length of the body in a stickman version for guidelines but then I don't know how to build that up! It's tricky for me. I'm not sure how thick to build it up n' stuff.

Anyways, I need some good advice or some sort of explanation about bodies Or if you can, send me a link to a website which will provide me with amazing knowledge! >:3 Or any sort of image that might help.

I've just joined and haven't read the rules yet but I hope there's nothing here braking the rules x3!

Thankyee!
    ~Vincent
    Last edited by VincentSama; October 09, 2012 at 04:13 PM.

MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Body drawing guidelines help!

Hey^^ I think proportions would be a good step on drawing, so I found an image on DA showing a lot of body proportions. Here.

On the other hand, I'm not sure if you'll be able to check the image from your phone, so here's some text explaining:
    Spoiler show

I'm not a drawing expert at all, so maybe other people will have better tips for you, but I hope that this will help somehow!

3. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply