Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Body drawing guidelines help!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Body drawing guidelines help!

Hello, Vincent here
    I need help on drawing bodies, I'm at a disadvantage with no computer so i joined this forum to support my improvement in drawings and so it would be easier for me and my phone!

Anyways, back to the point, I need help on drawing bodies, I can draw and measure the length of the body in a stickman version for guidelines but then I don't know how to build that up! It's tricky for me. I'm not sure how thick to build it up n' stuff.

Anyways, I need some good advice or some sort of explanation about bodies Or if you can, send me a link to a website which will provide me with amazing knowledge! >:3 Or any sort of image that might help.

I've just joined and haven't read the rules yet but I hope there's nothing here braking the rules x3!

Thankyee!
    ~Vincent
    Last edited by VincentSama; October 09, 2012 at 04:13 PM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Farfalla's Avatar
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Body drawing guidelines help!

Hey^^ I think proportions would be a good step on drawing, so I found an image on DA showing a lot of body proportions. Here.

On the other hand, I'm not sure if you'll be able to check the image from your phone, so here's some text explaining:
    Spoiler show

I'm not a drawing expert at all, so maybe other people will have better tips for you, but I hope that this will help somehow!

3. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply