Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
159. You may not vote on this poll
  • Minato

138 86.79%
  • Kabuto

21 13.21%
Thread Closed
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Minato vs Kabuto

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    "Quiapo" = one of the most notorious black market in the world.
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Minato vs Kabuto

What kind of proof was that.? or maybe you want some text or qoutes from the manga from minato itself stating that his strategy is to leave his kunai at raikage.? it doesn't make any sense.. He left his tag kunai because he came up with a plan to do that.. That's his strategy/plan..

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bhasty View Post
    Kabuto is just a cheap copy of oro.. Look at yamato.. He got hashirama's dna and he admitted he was nothing compared to hashirama..
    Manda isn't an issue against minato..
    No.. the seal is moving on its own.. so it can transfer to the new body anytime..
    Yamato and Kabuto are different. Hashirama and Orochimaru are different. Yamato still looks human but can do Mokuton, but Kabuto's torso was a lot like a snake when he bought Yamato back to Tobi and even spit out his real body, which apparently uses up a lot of chakra, which we haven't seen Kabuto do before he took in Orochimaru's DNA. Plus, according to him, Orochimaru's DNA is trying to take over Kabuto's body, Yamato hasn't had any problem with Hashirama's DNA from what we can see.

How is Manda not an issue? Explain.

Hiraishin seal move on its own? It can't....

Quote Originally Posted by ki0 View Post
    - Minato apparently had a plan, but there is no proof when he came up with it. That's my point

- Kabuto is different than Yamoto
    I think there is a proof. He was surprised when A speedblitzed him, meaning he didn't probably expect that, but he thought to leave the kunai there and teleport. Minato has shown the ability to think fast, like when he planted Bee with the seal (probably meant for A though). It took Yamato and Kakashi and Fuu and Torune to figure out Tobi's abilities and how to hit him, and they were prepared for the encounter, but Minato wasn't prepared and didn't know a thing about Tobi, but he quickly figured out how to attack Tobi and his abilities. I think it makes sense that Minato can come up with a plan that quickly, especially if his nerve synapses are that fast.

I think rasengan can hurt Kabuto whether or not he uses kawarimi since rasengan can actually damage internally. Since Minato's rasengan is bigger and most likely as result, more powerful, he'd do more damage than Naruto did. Let's not forget one of the reasons why Orochimaru looked impervious was because his true form was a white snake.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    "Quiapo" = one of the most notorious black market in the world.
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ki0 View Post
    - Minato apparently had a plan, but there is no proof when he came up with it. That's my point

- Kabuto is different than Yamoto
    Why.? their powers came from others DNA/cell.. Yamato has hashirama's dna/cell, while kabuto has oro's dna/cell.. so how come they are different.? But if you''re talking about their power, then yes it is. kabuto is the snake user while yamato is the mokuton user.

Kabuto gain some oro's power from his cell. But does it makes him as powerful as oro.? hell no..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudou Sennin's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

From the point of manga, Minato is stronger, no doubts.

Explaining everything is wasted time. If we read the manga, we knew already.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@M3J

Quote Quote:
    From the marking of the seal, it looks like the rift would occur only in front of the kunai vertically, not horizontally. The fact that the rift opened vertically before the bijuu bomb (?) hit it shows that it probably can't open horizontally. Vertically, I don't see why it can't handle both sides, but I doubt it can be opened horizontally.

I know someone else and probably I said that there's a chance that Minato can't control when the rift closes. The rift would probably close after Manda fully gets in it.
    The rift looked like a disturbance in the area(it had no aparent front or gate). It never looked like having 1 entrance in the front and that was it. Wormholes are in essence black holes that have there singularity deformed into a a ring. We all know that a black hole would suck matter in from all sides so the same would apply to a wormhole. So going by the little we get from science and the rifts is in essence a wormhole, a rift in space-time then it should have the entrance on all sides.

Oh yes no wormhole would stay open because its something in that hole... If anything would happen to it the matter would just get ripped in half and split in 2. Look at it as a bridge, if you have a truck on the bridge and the brigde brakes in 2 would it stay up because a truck is on the bridge? A fold in space is the same thing, a bridge from one point to the other that you need to keep open trough some means, a wormhole would have the insane gravity of a singularity to do it, in Minato's case would be his chakra and "magic".

Quote Quote:
    Kyuubi wasn't attacking when Tobi attacked, Raikage was the only one who attacked, which Minato escaped only because of his Hiraishin tags he had the foresight to set up, and who says Minato would summon frogs immediately or would be given a chance to? If Manda and/or Kabuto doesn't give him time, he can't summon or use kunai.
    Minato had his atention on the damn 9 tails that was blasting his village just in front of him. Yes he was not dodging a attack at the same time he evaded Madara but he had his entire attention directed at the Kyuubi(and was thinking of a way to get to get the info to the 3'th) then Madara poped behind him and tried to get him. Minat noticing that is realy impresive if you ask me.

If you belive that Minato is not going to have time to trow his kunai around before Kabuto summons Manda and attacks that last thing with how Minato evaded Raikage is relevant but personaly i belive Minato is going to have the time to trow at least 1 kunai (of course he will trow some 30 but 1 is enough) and that would make it irrelevant.

Last part is just ridicolus. So Kabuto is going to have time to summon Manda and attack before Minato can take any action? No summon no Kunai no nothing? Come on.

Quote Quote:
    If Manda and/or Kabuto doesn't give him time.
    This is just epic.. So now Kabuto and Manda are that faster? Hmm gues i need to go look for some feats for Minato that would put him on Kabuto's level of speed... Oh w8 ... Its the other way around. Minato is not going to give Kabuto the time as he is way faster.

@ MonsterEnvy
    Quote Quote:
    nothing suggests that he can even summon ma and pa plus it would take too long and they would get killed by Manda 2

also after Kabuto got in the genjutsu how would Minato one shot him
    Ma and Pa are summons. Anybody with a contract seal to the frogs can do it provided they got the experience and chakra to do it. Minato has both.
    Minato can run around in circles and Manda will never hit him. The frogs are going to be on his shoulders.
    The last part also makes no sense. How would Minato one shot him after the genjutsu? Casualy walk up to Kabuto and implant a kunai in his brain.
    Last edited by xXan; June 17, 2011 at 08:17 AM.

SCHWING LORD 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Minato wins and will face Darui in the second round of the Top Tier.

Thread Closed
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16