Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: 3 AM Dangerous Zone by NEMU Youko

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

3 AM Dangerous Zone by NEMU Youko

3 AM Dangerous Zone
    By: NEMU Youko
    Genre: Comedy, Romance
    Serialized In: Feel Young
    Mangaupdates

Momoko, who dreams of becoming an illustrator, finds employment in an ultra fast-paced office that specializes in designing pachinko parlors!! With the office running a yazuka-like business and employing a designer, who has a habit of suddenly stripping in the middle of the night, Momoko believes that the company employees are a bit... no, definitely eccentric!! She continues pulling all-nighters, unable even to return home... And in the midst of cigarette-filled fumes, where women's authority takes a step back, she asks herself, "Why am I here?"

The Giggs MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted igotthegoods's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [FEATURED][Josei] 3 AM Dangerous Zone by NEMU Youko

Ooo, I read the first chapter of this ages ago (I think I checked it out randomly from the Antebellum site when I was reading Itoshi no Nina ). Almost forgot about it, but I remember liking it and totally sympathizing with the girl and her crazy schedule. I'm glad Stiletto Heels is working on this. Will definitely check out their release of chapters 1 and 2. I need to read more josei anyway.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply