Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 'The Hearts' Innocence True Ability

Scanlator 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member RockStar1426's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 'The Hearts' Innocence True Ability

Okay. After reading some newer posts Lenalee also has a decent probability of having the heart.

However, what if, the heart isnt just one single piece of innocence? Wat if let's say it's split into 2, so both Lenalee and Allen posses a half. Hell, there could even be more peices. Even though its doubtful, it's a probability

"What's the difference between a king and his horse?
    I don't mean kiddy shit like "One's a person and one's
    an animal" or "One has two legs and one has four."
    If their form, ability, and power, were exactly the same,
    why is it that one becomes the king and controls the
    battle, while the other becomes the horse and carries
    the king?!...There's only one answer...INSTINCT!"
    - Shirosaki

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Suman's innocence was forced into him for those who don't remember that scene. (I still can't watch it)

I'm guessing there is some sort of spin on the heart, if it's not split in two pieces, perhaps it's in a Noah, or perhaps the idea that it is in an exorcist is some rumor spread secretly by the church so the Earl doesn't guess at it's real location.

I was thinking for a while it might be Lala's "heart". But I get the feeling, after all the build up, that there won't be a simple answer.

On it's ability...perhaps it is the controlling sort of "motherboard" for innocence. Something made the innocence consume Suman Dark and brought both Lenalee and Allen back to life. Perhaps the heart isn't wishing to make itself obvious, but is playing the exorcists quietly behind the scenes...like puppets.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Darklight0303's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The only thing we know about Suman and how he got his Innocence is in the Anime where we see him on his knees in front of what looked to me like finders. He already had his innocence so im guessing it manifested itself later for Suman and he encountered the finders asking for their help. Suman ended up unwillingly being a host for Innocence but the Innocence itself wasn't forced on him.

As for the Heart controling everyone from behind the scenes like puppets: lol that reminds me of that scene from episode 75 when Tiedoll talks about Cross

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darklight0303 View Post

As for the Heart controling everyone from behind the scenes like puppets: lol that reminds me of that scene from episode 75 when Tiedoll talks about Cross
    I hope that isn't it, but I thought of that too....

It also reminds me of how Cross just happened to be there when Allen's innocence destroyed Mana, and of his "Mind Puppet" attack in which he can control Allen's every move.

I am hoping Cross's puppetry is a separate phenomena from the "heart", quite frankly; that would take some of the magic out of the series IMHO.

On another theory-I wonder...if the hearts innocence has anything to do with blood? I also wonder if Lenalee's legs will be the same color as Allen's hand.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm... the heart must be with someone we know; another reason why i happened to think Lenalee has something to do with it is because she has become a very important character for the story, most of the time after losing her Innocence by just watching; Allen being related came to me as something natural for the weird stuff that happened with him regarding his Innocence.
    Of course, i'd like to believe there will most probably be a lot of stuff we don't know that could change the whole situation. There's a chance that the heart is with a character that hasn't gotten much attention yet; that would be a surprising twist and would be very interesting.
    A few other possible things: maybe the heart is only revealed when all the pieces of innocence are together... this has a very small probability and goes quite aganist everything affirmed about it.
    I'm getting confused and it seems nothing i just said makes sense, but let's see where this goes

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm trying to picture in my mind different characters possesing the heart and some would disappoint me others...I don't know.

I do hope all that Lenalee/Allen foreshadowing in the dream sequences come to something.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member addenza's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope so too.. Cause Hoshino-sensei wouldn't put in the dreams for nothing other than to waste pages... Would she? ><

Proofreaders 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by addenza View Post
    I hope so too.. Cause Hoshino-sensei wouldn't put in the dreams for nothing other than to waste pages... Would she? ><
    Lenalee's dreams already foreshadowed Allen's death and her crying about it, and Allen's dream introduced the shadow. They've already played a role in the story even if there's no stronger connection (although I doubt it, because it would be a bit of a waste).

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The fact that they SHARED the same dream is foreshadowing for something even more intense...and something tells me those images have to do with the entire "D. Gray Man" story.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fallen.'s Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

well that's a given.Anyway I'm stuck between the allen/lenalee theory and the cross theory.Cross might be it because he can control akuma ,and has both defensive and offensive powers.Also allen and lenalee might be the heart but out of both of them lenalee is the more likely considering allen has already been known to have crossed the musician or mana or w/e the hell he's called. Anyway I'm also leaning towards cloud nine for some reason . Her monkey might have something to do with it since it is the first known animal sync.
    "The second you allowed yourself to spout a ridiculous word like "perfect", in truth, you had already been defeated. That is if you wish to be treated as a scientist."
    Vizards

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

It's very possible that Cross's strange abilities have nothing to do with Innocence. We've seen him use similar - if not the same - magic as Skulls (when Cross sent Allen to the piano room, and then the Skull(?) did something similar when turning Tapp into one), and there's no indication that his Innocence has anything to do with resurrecting Maria... which is where some of his powers come from. Overall, I think it's more likely to be Allen and/or Lenalee... the strange events around them do relate to Innocence, and with Lenalee, this is a confirmed fact. (It's also somewhat true for Allen. Even if some other force like the shadow was acting to save him, the Innocence was still involved.)

Cloud9? XD I doubt that's going to be the case. That would be awfully anticlimactic, especially since we didn't even see her until two volumes after the Heart was introduced.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

since it is the first known case of animal sync. it also means that it's different from the other innocence .
    "The second you allowed yourself to spout a ridiculous word like "perfect", in truth, you had already been defeated. That is if you wish to be treated as a scientist."
    Vizards

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

After reading arbitrary's quote from wikipededia on Mangashare, I wonder...

Quote Quote:
    * Grave of Maria (聖母ノ柩) - This parasitic-type Innocence doesn't belong to General Cross himself, but to Maria, an Exorcist with a parasite type innocence. It has been remarked by Allen that Cross is able to use magic to control Maria's corpse during a fight therefore allowing him to also use her Innocence. It takes the form of a large, flattened coffin wrapped with a long chain. When the chain is removed, the coffin opens to reveal a beautiful woman in a fancy dress with a large bow tied over her eyes, which makes it slightly reminiscent of a butterfly. This 'woman' is in fact the corpse of Maria. With the defensive ability 'Magdala Curtain' (聖母ノ加護), Maria uses her song to create illusions that can conceal the presence of others. She also has another ability called "Carte Garde" which allows her (or Cross) to control the person's movements by affecting the brain. Lavi has pointed out that Cross Marian's use of the "Grave of Maria" anti-Akuma weapon is unorthodox and forbidden.
    I am starting to like the idea that Maria (not Marian Maria) might possess the heart.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

wait if he can use magic to control the corpse of maria why doesn't he control other dead exorcist.
    Vizards

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen. View Post
    wait if he can use magic to control the corpse of maria why doesn't he control other dead exorcist.
    Because Exorcists, like all other Order members, are cremated upon death.

New Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast