Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 'The Hearts' Innocence True Ability

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fallen.'s Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 'The Hearts' Innocence True Ability

yea i know, but why wasn't maria cremated o.O . Btw D. GrayMan should have a chapter with crosses pass and how he met maria well before she died and after he turned her into the living exorcist corpse
    "The second you allowed yourself to spout a ridiculous word like "perfect", in truth, you had already been defeated. That is if you wish to be treated as a scientist."
    Vizards

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont think she is but i think laude would be a good candidate for the heart scince the monkey is alive, and what do things need to live a heart anyway i think it is allen and lenale for reasons already given

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

LoL, For my Idea of the heart, Neither Allen Walker or Lenalee is a candidate...
    I think the Candidate is someone else, We haven't met...
    Here's my theory...

Firstly, Allen Walker was said to be the "Destoryer of Time" which means he was a warrior or a Guardian of some sort, having the Heart would put him in a situation where he is protected by All, I think the reason why his arm was able to regen was beacuse of the High Syncho rate it had with it, and the Will which connected his Innocence with him...

Secondly, Lenalee Innocence was just an awakening of a greater and stronger Innocence Form, Crystal, however Lenalee Innocence should only be the Ice breaker for this new form, Lenalee Innocence which protected her, was always base on her own Will, as from my concept, the Innocence will act according to the Host's Will.

The Heart on the other hand, probably is an Innocence which will grant Life to anything around it, like reviving an Old Innocence, as it destruction = all destruction of Innocence, it existence probably also could revive stuff... that why the Earl wants to destory it, as if the Heart was found and used by the Order, Earl effort to destory all the other Innocence would be in vain...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinobi's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

I was under the impression that the heart innocence host is one of the current exorcist that we already know, why? mainly because the Earl told the Noahs when they were discussing the egg's destruction about the organization studying the egg that "If they found out, so will the one with the heart", which to my understanding means that the organization is already in contact with the heart's host but they don't know who, he (Earl) and Noah family even started hunting the generals to make the exorcists focus on guiding the generals, which also means searching for the heart internally withing the organization instead of looking somewhere else, Earl wanted the org in the lookout of the heart and then he forced them to focus their attention in their current members instead of searching for new once makes me think that the heart is already someone of the exorcist we know ...otherwise the Earl's statement above wont have any meaning, say for example that the org knew this thing about the egg that he didn't want them to, and the heart's host is not one of our exorcist, then how come "if they knew, so well the one with the heart"?

this is how I think, but I do agree with you that it's not Allen or Lenalee, it's too obvious for it to be true, even the Earl does not think so although he didn't completely discard it...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

It could also be that the Heart piece is connected in more ways then 1 with all the other pieces so that if 1 of the exorsists encounters someone/something the heartpiece is imediatly aware as well.

frankly my bet goes to Lenalee, the order has always been extreme protective of her also her innocence is massivly protective of her and her heart goes out to her friends as if they are her family and also if 1 dies shes in great pain.
    It could be that the heartpiece also transmits these emotions to her. Also the Earl went for her and it was Allen who managed to stop him so its inconclusive if she is or is not the heartpiece.
    And it could well be that thrue destiny Lenalee cares so much for Allen as if they are lovers that her Innocence actualy kepts Allens innocence in 1 piece since the heart piece is told to be able to combine the pieces into some sort of weapon vs Earl i asume it can also keep the pieces in 1 piece.

I believe its not possible for innocence to evolve without the heartpiece, or more precise the heartpiece is causing it. So it has to be 1 of the group that is the heartpiece. I kinda exclude Kanda cause he vanished into nothingness wich should be counted as dead same goes for Lavi and Chaoji that fell into the nothingness. So that leaves only 2 thats either Allen or Lenalee.

Besides Kanda is already deadlocked in this search for his past and the lotus mystery i dont think there can be more lvls of depth in his character.

Also Allen actualy is twisted into the 14th and his relation with his father.

Lavi is the mysterious person who will be bookman 1 day its unlikely hes the heart. Also hes a character made for another series that didnt get launched still he rocks tho.

So that leaves 1 person who lacks the 2nd layer with only a orphans past and not much else is known and thats Lenalee.

Brings me to that prophecy tho bout the 1 person Allen loves and has to kill.Acording to Cross Marian. Wouldnt it be a twist if in order to unlock the heartpiece so it can save the world he'd have to kill Lenalee? ^^ Actualy the only people Allen loves are Mana (dead), Lavi & Lenalee.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

lol, but Lenalee's Innocences which protected her can't justify as the Heart, When Allen losed his arm, the Innocences also protected him thru a mist...so I think the Innocence would only protect it Host thru the Host Will of not Dying...

Anyway, What the Earl say might not 100% be related to the org, probably the person with the heart, is overviewing the Org and spying on their actions... I think the Earl wants the Order to be distracted by the General whom carry alot of Innocences...however the Earl is finding it himself... but We could somehow assume that the Earl is talking about someone, and we know that the Heart has a host...

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Im just saying that the one with the heart might be responcible for the increase in ability and power of the other innocences close to it. And/or perhaps people close to the one with the heart. Like if you care for someone a lot like Lenalee cares for Allen > might increase and perhaps lvl the innocence of that person. Like the heart might be some sort of power amplifier ^^.

Just saying it might be like this. Case everyone from the order is realy wondering why this all is happening and the Earl also said the heart must be out there already now why would he say this unless he senses something he saw happen before.

Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused Re: 'The Hearts' Innocence True Ability

if the heart is harmed wouldn't that mean that all innocence would be affected in someway? when allen had his arm zapped and "destroyed" by tiki, it should have at least affected other innocence in someway for a brief moment if Allen was the heart. Its got me stumped . Im kinda going around in circles thinking its Allen, then Lenalee with the gigantic crystal protection thing, then both and then neither . It would be interesting if Allen is the heart though. everything would tie up quite well i think: if the noah's with the earl and the earl are defeated, the only things left are the noah in allen and innocence (which could be dealt with altogether with his crown clown (though i aint sure about crown clown being able to exorcise noah (as with tiki))). Mmmm but then what about the foreshadowing dream thing that lenalee and allen had.... ARGGGH!! i got a headache .

P.s. my 1st post and hi

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

For the moment ill stick to Lenalee having the heart, her heart (her natural one) is big and includes all her friends. Also that its mentioned shes in pain when they get hurt. Also that she dreams the same dream as Allen should be a give-away.
    As for Allen it seems hes the so called counterpart? As for all things in most manga there is 2 sides to everything.

What if Allen has to kill Lenalee in order to unlock the heart-innocence?

Lenalee's innocence is stranger even then Allens, his does change yes but it still is a symbiont typ that changes its form acording to the wielders will.
    Hers changed totaly into something different. It seems like a symbiont now but they call it crystal typ.

The true ability of the heart is actualy 1 and also the sum of all innocence. It is a combinator that will put itself together as 1 and then take on the Earl. How this works i dunno but i asume it either kills the host or goes away from the host in some way in order to become 1 entity.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kitsune ~L~ Tsuki's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

My theorie is that the name "heart" gives us two asssociations to operate with: "Love/emotion" and "core/origin".

So my "love-theory" is that the heart, for the sake of its own safety, split into two innocences, which are held by Allen and Lenalee. Both of them will have to unite their life forces in the end, the heart will consume them, reunite, and the three of them will become a higher being able to defeat the Earl, then die.

My "Core-theory" is that the heart is the "core" of the innocence's power, all inocence is born out of the heart, and the power of all destroyed innocence returns to the heart. So at the time of the final showdown, Lavi and Kanda and everyone will give up their innocence in order to return their power to the heart, which is still the union of Allen's and Lenalee's innocence.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hopeandlight's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

how about Timothy Hearst
    he has the most unique innocence so far that can talk to its master
    and he's got heart in his name
    if its not I guess it could be allen or lenalee
    but tim's innocence hasn't be broken yet
    what if because tim's innocence was still in one piece, that allen's and lenalee's innocence was able to revive

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Dont forget Lenalees innocence comunicated with her as well just not verbaly but it went back to her after her *resolve*

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner gunsmoke69's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the hearts 'user' is someone we may not know. As of now, we have seen that the apocryphos exists only to protect the heart. It seemd to ave a grotesque figure and very powerful to the point that tykki was of no match to it. If this innocence that serves only to protect the heart is so strong then i wonder how powerful the heart is. The Earl who is easily the strongest character right now lost to the heart 7000 years ago before the floods destroyed the earth. This shows that the heart not only possesses the ability to eliminate all the other innocence' but also other abilities that match up to the earls power. I think that allen and lenallees innocence' are special and may have a very important reason behind it but its definetly not the heart. If allens innocence was the heart then the apocryphos wud have definetly figured it out by now. I cud be wrong bout everything. This is just my opinion

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I personally think Crown Clown is an Innocence that is in the transition stage between a normal level Innocence and an Apocryphos, and nothing more. With the introduction of the cardinal as a sentient Innocence, what made Crown Clown decide to save Allen might have been the sentience that differentiated an Apocryphos from a normal Innocence. And it's sword form might have been influenced by Neah's will within Allen, which is to kill the Earl, hence the shape it took on.

In my opinion, Lenalee and Allen's Innocence are but mere dummies the Heart influenced to draw attention away from itself.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dlanor_A.Knox's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that the Heart is someone of whom we would think: "I never thought it would be him/her/it!!!" orsomething like that xD

I also think that the Heart is still recharging itself, why else would he have a guard?
    They have slaughtered millions of Teemos... Pentakill is coming!!!

New Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast