Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 98

Thread: 'The Hearts' Innocence True Ability

  1. #76
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ceará
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,837
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 'The Hearts' Innocence True Ability

    Quote Originally Posted by Dlanor_A.Knox View Post
    I think that the Heart is someone of whom we would think: "I never thought it would be him/her/it!!!" orsomething like that xD

    I also think that the Heart is still recharging itself, why else would he have a guard?
    If your theory is right, the heart can be that sick body that the Black Order is possibly keeping. I don't know if he is still alive. Another big mystery.

    I'd like to see Bak Chang as the heart though. Maybe the heart is the true cause of his hives. ^_^

    Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

  2. #77
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    South Korea
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,538
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 'The Hearts' Innocence True Ability

    Quote Originally Posted by Asclepius View Post
    If your theory is right, the heart can be that sick body that the Black Order is possibly keeping. I don't know if he is still alive. Another big mystery.

    I'd like to see Bak Chang as the heart though. Maybe the heart is the true cause of his hives. ^_^
    that would be just lame. maybe the heart got divided,like it got reborn in 2 different people.FOr example like lenalee and Arren. And it would make sense why only those 2 innocenses are protecting their owners nay?

  3. #78
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,236
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 'The Hearts' Innocence True Ability

    I think the Heart is Lavi. He's so mysterious. That and I think it would be cheesy for it to be Allen.

    Him or Timothy, his innocence speaks to him, that's pretty odd.
    Last edited by White Silver King; April 02, 2011 at 08:54 PM.

  4. #79
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dlanor_A.Knox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Utrecht, The Netherlands
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    252
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 'The Hearts' Innocence True Ability

    Quote Originally Posted by good_boy View Post
    that would be just lame. maybe the heart got divided,like it got reborn in 2 different people.FOr example like lenalee and Arren. And it would make sense why only those 2 innocenses are protecting their owners nay?
    I dont think that the Heart has split up in 2, the innocence have their own personality so they can choose to protect the wielder or not.

    In my eyes, Allen's and Lenalee's (and maybe timothy's) innocence are like the young adults of the innocence. They want to show their owners how they can fight but still are a bit like "Do it yourself, I'll help you when you figured the whole damn thing out. Till then hope you enjoy being thworn from wall to wall by the Akuma's ".

    The other Innocene are like children/teenagers, they go a rampage when they don't get what they want or when they feel betrayed.

    And last are the apro-guys, they are like the more experienced adults.

    If you look at it like this, it would be logical to think that the Heart is some kind of wise elder, whom is waiting for the right moment to attack, recharged or not (reminds me of avatar, king Bumi..hahaha who knows )

    Quote Originally Posted by White Silver King View Post
    I think the Heart is Lavi. He's so mysterious. That and I think it would be cheesy for it to be Allen.

    Him or Timothy, his innocence speaks to him, that's pretty odd.
    Haha who knows, maybe it's Bookman... Though it would be epic if Mana was the Heart and the main reason why Neah wanted to become the new Milenium Earl xD *dreams on*
    Last edited by Dlanor_A.Knox; April 06, 2011 at 04:08 PM.
    Just be yourself, you're crazy enough

  5. #80
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,236
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 'The Hearts' Innocence True Ability

    ^Mana is dead.

  6. #81
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dlanor_A.Knox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Utrecht, The Netherlands
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    252
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 'The Hearts' Innocence True Ability

    Yeah I know but I ment his body xD not his soul x3
    Would be a smart move for the Heart to play "dead", and he can see what Allen is doing *points at Allen's eye*
    Just be yourself, you're crazy enough

  7. #82
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member relory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Country
    Norway
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    354
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 'The Hearts' Innocence True Ability

    Quote Originally Posted by White Silver King View Post
    ^Mana is dead.
    Is he?

    Jk, but we still don't know the truth about Mana and why he looks(or looked) like the Earl; if Earl copied his appearance(or vis-a-versa), wears his "skin" or if the Earl is Mana D:

    But it could be interesting if Mana is the Heart, and that's why Mana and Earl look identical (I sort of see the Earl as the Noahs' "heart" but dunno if that's the real case). Maybe it could explain Mana's sudden "growth" from beeing 17 to like 50 overnight

  8. #83
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Orpheus 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 'The Hearts' Innocence True Ability

    Quote Originally Posted by Dlanor_A.Knox View Post
    I dont think that the Heart has split up in 2, the innocence have their own personality so they can choose to protect the wielder or not.

    In my eyes, Allen's and Lenalee's (and maybe timothy's) innocence are like the young adults of the innocence. They want to show their owners how they can fight but still are a bit like "Do it yourself, I'll help you when you figured the whole damn thing out. Till then hope you enjoy being thworn from wall to wall by the Akuma's ".

    The other Innocene are like children/teenagers, they go a rampage when they don't get what they want or when they feel betrayed.

    And last are the apro-guys, they are like the more experienced adults.

    If you look at it like this, it would be logical to think that the Heart is some kind of wise elder, whom is waiting for the right moment to attack, recharged or not (reminds me of avatar, king Bumi..hahaha who knows )
    I agree with this assumption. Most likely the Apocryphos were the first innocence created judging from experience. They are then followed by Allen's, Lenalee's and Timothy's innocence. All the rest are the youngest.

    The question now is "What is the Heart planning with this?"

  9. #84
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Cheesus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Canada
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 'The Hearts' Innocence True Ability

    judging from the latest chapter im going to go with the theory Link is the heart or is related to it by some way.
    Typesetter Cheesus
    .:Fav:.

  10. #85
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Country
    Singapore
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 'The Hearts' Innocence True Ability

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesus View Post
    judging from the latest chapter im going to go with the theory Link is the heart or is related to it by some way.
    Nah~ that's impossible. How can Link be the Heart or related to the Heart if the Apocryphos, who is loyal only to the Heart, just stabbed him through in the stomach? He'd more likely view the inspector with reverence and try a more diplomatic approach than say outright that he's a pest (or something along those lines).

    In fact, it wouldn't even dare to hurt him.
    Last edited by oceanfrost; April 24, 2011 at 09:53 AM.

  11. #86
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    South Korea
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,538
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 'The Hearts' Innocence True Ability

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanfrost View Post
    Nah~ that's impossible. How can Link be the Heart or related to the Heart if the Apocryphos, who is loyal only to the Heart, just stabbed him through in the stomach? He'd more likely view the inspector with reverence and try a more diplomatic approach than say outright that he's a pest (or something along those lines).

    In fact, it wouldn't even dare to hurt him.
    i agree, if Link had connection to heart then there is no way apoc would of even touched Link.I doubt Allen is heart ...it would be too much power in 1 body... I am not sure who it is but i know for sure we will be surprised when we find out

  12. #87
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dlanor_A.Knox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Utrecht, The Netherlands
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    252
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 'The Hearts' Innocence True Ability

    Maybe Hitler-look-alike was planning to transfer Neah into Link?
    Just be yourself, you're crazy enough

  13. #88
    MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Final Frontier
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 'The Hearts' Innocence True Ability

    Lvellie wanting to transfer Neah into Link? That's definitely interesting, but I wonder how he would go about doing that. XD As long as the Lvellie family has been servicing the Order, I doubt he's done any research of how to actively and decisively transfer the memories of a Noah, especially one as mysterious and complex as Neah.

  14. #89
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner cruxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Country
    Maldives
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 'The Hearts' Innocence True Ability

    What's the point in transferring Nea into Link ???

  15. #90
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dlanor_A.Knox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Utrecht, The Netherlands
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    252
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 'The Hearts' Innocence True Ability

    I dunno it just popped in my head.

    Lev did say that he needed Link to save Allen,
    So he could mean he needed Link to act as a new host or to seal the Noah within.

    Or something in that direction XD
    Just be yourself, you're crazy enough

New Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts