Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: 'The Hearts' Innocence True Ability

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner cruxe's Avatar
    Country
    Uruguay
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 'The Hearts' Innocence True Ability

Or it could mean that the only one he could entrust the mission to save the 14th for whatever reason was Link.

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I think it's more of something like that, cruxe. I mean, Lvellie and Link obviously have a really strong connection with each other. Link seems dogishly loyal, and blamed himself about the Thirds (collecting the egg), instead of the people who ordered him to do it.

He's shown that he does have a mind of his own, though, and can make his own decisions in stressful/dangerous/demanding situations. i.e. setting Timcanpy free to help Allen escape from Apocrapper. 8D

So I think what you said would be right.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dlanor_A.Knox's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah that does sound more logical xD
    Link does have an amazing will power (being able to fire Tim in the air like that~) and he's the only one of the CROW friends group (dunno how to call them ^^) who didn't turned into a third.....
    They have slaughtered millions of Teemos... Pentakill is coming!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lomahongva's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    I mean, Lvellie and Link obviously have a really strong connection with each other.
    That's true and has always makes me wondering in which it is based. We remember how scared he was when Leverrier said he was returning to central after the disparition of Cross, how he looks like him and his loyalty.

The way that Goushi refers to him when the Thirds arrived to the Order, show that he's in another level than the crow members (ok, that's obvious, he's an inspector ).
    At first I believed he was only Leverrier's assistant. But if you think about these things I've just mentioned (of course how Leverrier begs in the last chapter Zhu to save him), it looks a bit strange. In my opinion, the complete story of Link hasn't been revealed yet. Yes, we know he's an orphan and has been trained as a crow like the Thirds, but he's operating as an inspector and using his crow habilities in specific circunstances.
    He was choosen by Leverrier and we don't know why. This rest as an unsolved question, for the moment. And Link could feel respectful to Leverrier for have taken him off from the crow units. As an orphan, and having only 19 (time doens't pass in DGM and we don't know how long he has stayed with Leverrier) Link could have thought about him as a "father" and Leverrier as a "son" (that's only my theory).

Another point: after seeing how Apocryphos treated Link and how he refers to the Heart "The heart is worried about Allen", it's impossible for him to be its host (even if it please me). He could have been talking about Lenalee or Johny (or someone else). In the case it could be Lenalee, may be in the next chapter we could have a little clue, because Lenalee was with Allen, and Tykki and the Apocryphos are supposed to have a fight near the place she is. All will depend in how Apo will react if Lenalee see them or only it.

Let's meet up in the New World! Oh, ok, but I'm the one who's gonna find One Piece! Hi hi hi!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner bran206's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

tbh, the way that thing referred to the heart made it seem like it had direct contact with it and its host which makes me think we have yet to see the host of it and the host maybe located in the vatican, where that thing came from
    kenichi and hermit FTW, don't worry i'm not shipping them

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I was wondering, couldn't it be that the Heart can talk to the Innocence through the mind? Like how the Noahs can talk/order the Akuma's around without really being there?

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lomahongva's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

That possibility also came to my mind!!! And it seems very possible to me. Innocence has proved to be an alive matter: it choses its host and it evolves and acts depending on its host feelings (although in some cases I tend to think that Innocence really interacts with them). It has also proved to have an own will in some cases (saving Lenalee and Allen...). Now we've discovered that Innocence can evolve in an independent form, without needing a human host (Apocryphos...).
    What's more, we've seen similarities between Innocence and Dark Matter (remember how it evolved in the Alma Ark: it reacted to Alma's hate, given him more power). Although they have been shown as opposite materials, as darkness vs. light, I think they're very similar but different in nature (Innocence created by God -maybe- and Dark Matter by the Earl, who has been called by Allen as "the Demon" or the opposite to God). But we have to remember that, in the Bible, the Demon was in its origins and angel which tried to be like God and God punished it... What I'm triying to say with all of this is that the Earl could have imitated God and its Innocence. With this we can infer that the abilities we see in the Earl's acolytes and in his akumas are also present in The Heart's and Innocence's side because they have been copied from them (but ofc with another aim).
    To sum up, thinking that one of the Heart's abilities is the telepathy it's highly possible. If it is true, Apocryphos could act according to the Heart's will but without necessarily knowing its identity and its location.

Let's meet up in the New World! Oh, ok, but I'm the one who's gonna find One Piece! Hi hi hi!

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Could it be that Dark Matter (or maybe the Noah's themselves?) are like Fallen Innocence?
    (Why do I write short answers xD?)

New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7