Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 'The Hearts' Innocence True Ability

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member mitokomon's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 'The Hearts' Innocence True Ability

Fantastic four XDXDXD
    Yeah, u're right it would be cool, but manga would lose time to explain the 'new' holder's story, I don't think hoshino wants such a thing...
    or maybe she does, who knows -_-'

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member hayateblitz's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be quite a twist, if Hoshino decides that someone else other than those 2 are the heart. Maybe its Cross XD Yap. I can totally see that coming

But back to the topic, i think other than the fact that if the heart is destroyed = destruction of all other innocence, the heart would need to be relatively harder to destroy compared to other innocence and also give the user more power / do amazing things with higher sychro rate. Well, it has to be in order to protect itself and other innocence from being destroyed with just one hit :P Which brings us back to the 2 likely candidates...
    Spoiler show

But it makes u wonder.. why do we need a heart in the first place? Is it like the "mother" innocence which the other innocence are borned from? one more reason to make the exorcists more vulnerable to the earl's attacks >.>
    Last edited by hayateblitz; November 10, 2007 at 05:59 AM.

Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Defade's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

I know this sounds far-fetched and stuff, but it would be totally awesome if we find out in later chapters that the heart....was actually destroyed already?

(and then Hoshino can do the work of coming up with an explanation of how Innocences are still alive and kicking)

Or, we find out that the Heart is totally not what we thought it would be...like...not even an Innocence, but something else.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

i got a pretty strange and unlikely theory but if the Heart can destroy all other Innocence, why not recreate already destroyed ones?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think innocence is never destroyed while the heart lives and just actually slowly reforms, thats why there seems to be such an urgency to protect the heart.

But here is my idea what if there are two pieces of the heart, one being in Allen and the other in Lenalee. In a scientific way the left and right parts of the heart do two different functions, perhaps Allen and Lenalee are their respective sides.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Allen or Lenalee are the heart, or both, because they seem connected to each other somehow(dreams with each other) and that could have to do with the Heart, also because everyone else in the manga thinks it`s one of them. Thats my theory because it's onlikely that n one else would have ever tried to unleash max power without 100% synch, and if the Innocence just saved people because they tried that, it would be a little too much, right? I also believe the hear`t's ability is, besides all-destroyer(that's just a misadvantage for the Order) and saving the Exorcist, could be what most people already suggested- enhancing the fighting power, recovering the Innocence that has been lost, but we don't know much about that...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member alias85's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Heart Theory

Don't know if someone thought up of this already, but I'm PRETTY sure Allen's innocence is the heart.

His innocence integrated into his body, and has mended the hole in his heart, thus becoming a heart, literally.

Allen is the destined, "Destroyer of Time." Now if my theory is correct this means that Allen dying would mean the heart would also be destroyed, which in turn would destroy all the other innocents and soon after time itself.

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Heart Theory

The only thing we know is that the heart is the origine, the source of existence of all innocences. So destroying it would mean that all innocences die.

What you say is an argument, but you can say that for lenalee too when she fought that level 3 akuma. Her innocence protected lenalee too. Bookman was supecious/suprised about that happening like when that eastern branch guy announced that allen was alive (bookman referred that allen could be the destroyer of thime).

If I had to guess: Lenalee Why? Well she having a nightmare of everyone who died. If allen dies and he's the heart then lenalee can't live in her dream too. Okay, you can say that a dream is just a dream but allen dreamed about that 14th legacy too and what happened later on this story...

Or who doesn't say it's a broken hart that needs to be matched (allen x lenalee) - but that would be too filosofical
    Last edited by Koen; January 13, 2008 at 03:11 PM.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess that they're both the heart, as both Allen and Lenalee were saved by the Innocence, plus they seem to have a connection(dreaming with each other in weird ways- remember that one in wich Allen was at one side and Lenalee at the other... i can't explain it well)
    I mean, it would be weird if it were anyone else, nothing points that way. We don't know much about the heart, why not being two parts.

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member haya5h1's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's another theory: Lenalee and Allen both have a portion of the Heart, and in order for the Heart to be destroyed, both Allen's and Lenalee's Innocences have to be destroyed at the same time. That might explain why
    Spoiler show

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Raimaru's Avatar
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kailen View Post
    I guess that they're both the heart, as both Allen and Lenalee were saved by the Innocence, plus they seem to have a connection(dreaming with each other in weird ways- remember that one in wich Allen was at one side and Lenalee at the other... i can't explain it well)
    I mean, it would be weird if it were anyone else, nothing points that way. We don't know much about the heart, why not being two parts.
    This one is good. At least it explains more than other theories.
    I don't like this place's current development ... its uniqueness will be reduced to 1/3.
    [hr]Awesome and realistic theory about Madara's biggest secret! (Don't mind the thread title )[hr]MangaHelpers German Thread (v.4)
    MH Boobs Thread (R.I.P.) ;(

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kailen View Post
    This is the theory I most agree with, the heart functions as right and left why not have the innocence heart function in two parts as well.

If we look into it, when Allen dreams of Lenalee and vice versa the dreams present different colors in the moon, one white, the other black.

Then there's the whole thing Allen kind of feeling Lenalee in trouble, I just find it to be the best theory at the moment from what we have seen and know.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

If lenalees innocence is the heart, and it would get destroyed, it would mean that innocence inside allens heart would also be destroyed, and allen would die. Only if allens innocence isn't the heart.
    Last edited by Punky fish; January 15, 2008 at 01:55 PM.
    You really think they like to rock in the space? Well I don't know.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No both pieces would have to be destroyed, that is why Lenalee wouldn't die due to her innocence and why Allen's innocence wasn't destroyed.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Seta Soujirou's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Allenlenalee102 View Post
    No both pieces would have to be destroyed, that is why Lenalee wouldn't die due to her innocence and why Allen's innocence wasn't destroyed.
    i like your theory better...the innocence of heart could be a combination of both allen's and lenalee's innocence...a simultaneous destruction will result in the demise of all innocence...but why the long wait for the Earl and the Order to search for the Heart after all these years of fighting?

New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast