Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
Thread Closed
Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 541 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Alexis's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 541 Discussion / 542 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaItachi View Post
    Knowing Naruto, that scenario is impossible. We all know how much he cares for his comrades, not to mention his friends. And if you watched Naruto Shippuuden movie 3, you know that sacrifice is out of the question, as well.
    I'm sure his friends care equally about him too though. But they stepped aside when he asked them not to interfere against Pain, cause "they'd be getting in his way." I'm sure that wasn't an easy decision for them to make, regardless of the situation. But Kishimoto doesn't portray this dilemma for the minor characters, so we just dismiss it as something that is natural for them to do. But it's obviously not. And I'm just disappointed that Naruto never makes those hard decisions, and respects their wishes like they respected his.

I can't really recall any/many hard decisions Naruto had to make off the top of my head. Gaara putting doubts in his head about saving Sasuke would be the only one that comes to mind.
    He hasn't actually killed anyone either, I think.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Let's put the argument to rest, Naruto can make clones while in Rikudou Mode:
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/519/10

If Naruto for example makes 9 clones (10 Naruto's total) and they all have 10% of Naruto's original chakra. Kyuubi would get the job done 10 times faster than if Naruto was using no clones. Ergo it's a huge risk, but as long as he doesn't use many and has chakra to spare, it's not impossible.
    Yeah, just found the page.

I remember thinking that it could be a possible 'excuse' for Kishi to have Naruto not use kyuubi mode so it would be 1v1 against Sasuke, but who knows. Maybe he will use bubnshin's after all, since it is possible.
    Last edited by Alexis; June 01, 2011 at 11:54 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member lawlord's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Loved this chapter.

Minato is such a freaking boss. The fastest character EVER. Even from the mouth of the Raikage. The panel with Naruto talking about his dad was amazing. Now it's out that he is the son of the 4th Hokage, I was surprised he mentioned it.

I found it interesting how Raikage in wanting to keep Bee mentioned he could make the bijuu bomb. He doesn't know Naruto has figured it out too, personally I hope these flashbacks break down and Raikage comes at a PISSED Naruto who either speed blitzes him by actually getting serious (instead of chatting about how fast Raikage is), or bijuu bomb him! (but obviously he can't be incapacitated).

Amazing how Naruto tanked the Raikage punch. A punch that pretty much broke the early version of Susanoo and flew Juugo 50m into a brick wall. EPIC

Fucking loved this chapter. 10/10

Because it was loading so slow during the traffic I was that excited reading the individual pages. Amazing. Loved the Minato reference

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis View Post
    I'm sure his friends care equally about him too though. But they stepped aside when he asked them not to interfere against Pain, cause "they'd be getting in his way." I'm sure that wasn't an easy decision for them to make. But Kishimoto doesn't portray this dilemma for the minor characters, so we just dismiss it as something that is natural for them to do. But if we think about it, it's obviously not. And I'm just disappointed that Naruto never makes those hard decisions, and respects their wishes like they respected his.
    They didn't respect his wish in not involving themselves with Pain, it's just that they weren't in condition to interfere. Even if they wanted to help, there was not much they could do. As far as I remember, they only agreed not to interfere with him and Sasuke. Also Naruto respecting such wishes is not possible with his attitude, that much is clear, specially now that he flows with overconfidence.

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 541 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Even more strangely, why didn't Naruto sense their approach? Now he can sense a person's intentions in Rikudo Mode, and sense their chakra in Sage Mode. You'd think someone looking for his friends would cast a wide sensing area and see Raikage and Tsunade coming, and adjust his path accordingly.
    He only senses malice or evil intent. Neither the Raikage or Tsunade have that in them, so Naruto wouldn't detect them in the fashion that he detected Kisame. He'd just have to rely on his natural perception and instincts as a shinobi, as opposed to the new sensory abilities granted to him by Kyuubi chakra mode.

Yea, like others said, Naruto tanked the Raikage's punch. Friggin amazing! However, it doesn't appear like Raikage used one of his more unique Nintaijutsu attacks, though. It was just a regular punch. He has still yet to use his unique Nintaijutsu techniques like what he used against Sasuke in their fight. Still, I love how Naruto is just as fast as the Raikage, and I loved the page with Naruto reacting to the Raikage suggesting that his father failed against the Kyuubi.

Damn right, Naruto. Stand up for your father, he didn't fail by any stroke of the imagination, and he personally fought Madara on that night as well.
    Last edited by SenninSage; June 01, 2011 at 12:03 PM.

6. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Remy's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I give it a 7/10 score... I hate when he loose half a chapter on flashbacks.. And thats when Kishi do not postpone the action for sevral chapters of flashbacks... There is so much going on.. I guess I just miss of patience. Would be great if someone hack Kishi laptop and download the next 100 chapters.. maybe I would be less difficult

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto's friends were not in a position to deal with pain. They were totally smashed. Naruto had mastered the sage arts and the rookies were informed from Katsuyu. It is common sense to stay out of his way. He was the only one with the power capable of dealing with the threat. Likening that situation to this is a very different picture.

Here we have several Kages initially agreeing to use the Kyuubi + Hachibi on the battlefield. Though by majority they decided against it, this was a view held by Tsunade the Tsuchikage and Raikage had not offered his opinion at that point.

Here we have a major power stacked Naruto and Bee with Samehada who will hide while potentially the alliance will be decimated (not yet but may happen soon with Madara's plans). Naruto now could go and sort out the Zetsu spies and be a huge benefit to the alliance. In my opinion the best decision is to use the power of Naruto and Bee but increasing their protection A LOT. Like having 1 or 2 roaming Kages with them.

This is a hard decision for Naruto. He is someone with power who is being told he has to wait for his friends to die. You saying he should make the difficult decision to stay put does not mean it is a correct one. I would decide differently in the position and many others would. I don't see how you can see disappointment when this is all but conducive with Naruto's character as one who does not let his friends get harmed.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Liof's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Raikage saying no man can surpass Minato... I feel a LOTR comming ... TenTen it's your time to shine!

But that's some serious argument for the minato fans. Cause I never thought Minato would get that praise, Since he lacks the brute attack jutsu (as far as we know)

Also on the point of naruto making the hard choice and go back.
    That would mean the shinobi's would still be regarded as tools. They would reach the goal with lesser risks, but way more dead people.
    Last edited by Liof; June 01, 2011 at 12:02 PM.
    Narutoworld Pervs aprove this message...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    The funniest part is this: if Naruto can tank Raikages punch and match his speed, we can pretty much assume that Sasuke's EMS jutsu(s) will make him into a god who walks amongst men.
    Well, at the very least, we know that Naruto is fast enough to avoid Amaterasu.
    And that's really big!

Now, if the Kyubbi-alliance can make him immune to Genjutsu, that would be 2 out of 3 MS jutsu that Naruto would have nullify!!
    Last edited by THM Nindo; June 01, 2011 at 12:03 PM.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

page 9 is and will be the best page in the entire manga

i'm surprised B and A aren't real brothers

oh and the colored page:
    WTF IS LEE DOING THERE?! oO

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Remy's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SenninSage View Post
    He only senses malice or evil intent. Neither the Raikage or Tsunade have that in them, so Naruto wouldn't detect them in the fashion that he detected Kisame. He'd just have to rely on his natural perception and instincts as a shinobi, as opposed to the new sensory abilities granted to him by Kyuubi chakra mode.
    Do not agree, in the past he was able to sense everything. exemple kakashi not being in the village. (dead)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Really liked the chapter a lot especially with the mention of the 4th. And it is clear Naruto will surpass the 4th in speed . I didn't mind the flashback with A and Bee but I hope the next chapter isn't all flashback. It will probably go something like Raikage will trust Bee's decision and then ask Tsunade what she thinks and she will give Naruto her vote of confidence. I don't think there will be anymore fighting between Raikage and Naruto. Looks like Raikage was brought down by Bee's talk no jutsu this time haha.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I loved it so much as well. So much tension and the first big admission to a HUGE character, the Raikage, that he is Minato's son. Especially Naruto defending his fathers name. SO epic. The only thing that would have made it more epic would be flattening the Raikage on the next page

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    Do not agree, in the past he was able to sense everything. exemple kakashi not being in the village. (dead)
    That was with Sage Mode.He was able to feel everybodys chakra.We don't know if he still has that ability with RM,though.

20. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

This was with sage mode. Ridoku Mode I think is different.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

That was in Sage Mode. But in Rikudou Mode, he can't sense the nature chakra. This is cool because there's no downfall when he uses them both at the same time.

Thread Closed
Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast