Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 587 by BadKarma , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 888

Thread: Naruto 541 Discussion

  1. #16
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,663
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 541 Spoiler Discussion

    the spoilers say nothing of sasuke stabbing zetsu, as far as i have seen. i doubt A will let them go easy i think someone else will interfere like zetsus and zombies.

  2. #17
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Country
    Japan
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,473
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 541 Spoiler Discussion

    Well... So far, I'm a little disappointed. I don't want Bee to convince him just with a flashback. Naruto needs to show Ee he's grown up.
    I really, really, really hope there is more in this chapter (it's likely, it's just first short spoiler. Pics better come soon)

    Raikage telling Naruto he would kill him is cool, tho. (not happening xD)


    ex oriente lux

  3. #18
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,355
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 541 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaItachi View Post
    You're right about the first part but I don't agree with the second. Naruto will probably improve 2 or 3 times more throughout this war. First new improvement after the present strength will probably be full cooperation with Kyuubi. There will still probably be more to his RS mode combined with SM. There's no doubt about that he will get a lot stronger, stronger than he is now, whether he's now stronger or weaker than Sasuke.
    I agree that Naruto will grow during the war, but I don't think his start point can be weaker than Sasuke was before he got EMS. That would create to large of a jump IMHO. It makes more sense to me for him to be stronger than Sasuke was, but weaker than he is presently.

  4. #19
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 541 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadedmariner View Post
    I agree that Naruto will grow during the war, but I don't think his start point can be weaker than Sasuke was before he got EMS. That would create to large of a jump IMHO. It makes more sense to me for him to be stronger than Sasuke was, but weaker than he is presently.
    Yes, that would be more logical. Though I hate the idea that Naruto would be weaker than Sasuke even with the chakra of Kyuubi under his control. Not to mention the use of SM.

  5. #20
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,784
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 541 Spoiler Discussion

    Damn i belived that dude translated some thing and we get to see Sasuke ... I can't w8 to see Sasuke's EMS and the mystery of what jutsu it grants to be revealed. I also whant Sasuke going back to the light side again.

  6. #21
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jessie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    536
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 541 Spoiler Discussion

    The color pages show the Konoha 12 at a hot spring. Naruto, Neji, Shikamaru, Kiba, Lee, Shino, and Choji in one area. Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and Tenten are in another.

    Maybe Kishi's attempt to one up Kubo's famous girls at the beach color pages?

  7. #22
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    118
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 541 Spoiler Discussion

    More flashbacks? Now this is just annoying, get on with the fight already, we want to see that old raikage get beaten.

  8. #23
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Omnion_1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Keplar22b
    Country
    Switzerland
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    267
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 541 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaItachi View Post
    Totally agree. It would also be TOO MUCH of an improvement from Naruto's side to actually knock him down unconscious.
    no it wouldnt... naruto has FRS, wind > lightening, itll slice through raikages raiton armour. and remember we are talking about naruto, who needs to be powered up to fight EMS sasuke.... raikage didnt exactly uber pwn sasuke, and sasuke was losing his sight and worn out. it makes sense naruto has this much power.

    i also have a feeling that the 4th raikage was thrashed by the 4th hokage but he let him live.

  9. #24
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 541 Spoiler Discussion

    It also makes sense since this is a shounen manga. As I recall, Raikage didn't give his all in that fight. At least I hope so because if he did, I agree with your statement completely.

  10. #25
    GOT MILLKKK? 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    21,373
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 541 Spoiler Discussion

    There's probably a lot more to this chapter than the spoiler lets on (like always..)

    The chapter sounds pretty good to me, it will probably be a lot better than it sounds whenever we get the full script and pictures. Also don't worry, Naruto will convince Raikage through strength and actions and thus gain his respect, exactly like what Raikage said shinobi respect. There was a reason for his statement back then, as that's how Raikage will acknowledge and respect Naruto more than just bossing him around and thinking he can kill him just like that. If it doesn't happen in this chapter, then surely it will happen in the next, so no worries.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

  11. #26
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,661
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 541 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    The color pages show the Konoha 12 at a hot spring. Naruto, Neji, Shikamaru, Kiba, Lee, Shino, and Choji in one area. Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and Tenten are in another.

    Maybe Kishi's attempt to one up Kubo's famous girls at the beach color pages?
    ...I dunno...but that was called masterpiece and genius art by many people...I mean Kubos...but usually in a bath place, there are towels around the girls for example...so it definitely won't be that hot...I think sometimes Kishi should just add Temari in the girl mix...even if not Konoha 11...for fanservice

  12. #27
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    zero division
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,581
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 541 Spoiler Discussion

    Im sorry my fellow members. it seems i made a mistake in translation. Sasuke did not stab zetsu.

    on the other hand, why doesnt raikage attack bee as well???

    I understand raikage's decisions but it looks like mifune was right about his emotions making him do stupid things. I hope naruto pimps slaps the raikage and makes tsunade bring some cash back if u know what i mean.

    instead of wasting time they should be making themselves useful in the war lol

    naruto is the only one who can deal witht the zetsu's otherwise they will loose this war


    Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

    Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

  13. #28
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    118
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 541 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaItachi View Post
    It also makes sense since this is a shounen manga. As I recall, Raikage didn't give his all in that fight. At least I hope so because if he did, I agree with your statement completely.
    Obviously, Sasuke wasn't giving his all either. The guy was obviously saving his strengh to fight Danzou, otherwise that old man would be dead right now.

  14. #29
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,661
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 541 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    There's probably a lot more to this chapter than the spoiler lets on (like always..)

    The chapter sounds pretty good to me, it will probably be a lot better than it sounds whenever we get the full script and pictures. Also don't worry, Naruto will convince Raikage through strength and actions and thus gain his respect, exactly like what Raikage said shinobi respect. There was a reason for his statement back then, as that's how Raikage will acknowledge and respect Naruto more than just bossing him around and thinking he can kill him just like that. If it doesn't happen in this chapter, then surely it will happen in the next, so no worries.
    I don't know about that...I understand what you are saying and it's completely logical, but the fact is that we already have someone who is acknowledged by Raikage...and that's Bee...if Bee can convince Raikage to let them go, then Naruto won't have the chance to demonstrate his ability...

    What I'm afraid of now is that in front of all these super-men with awesome skills and power, Tsunade will be degraded to a mere follower, somebody who will just continue believing in Naruto and won't say anything besides that...it would be a shame from the only decent female character left in the manga(besides Temari ofc)

    ---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    Im sorry my fellow members. it seems i made a mistake in translation. Sasuke did not stab zetsu.

    on the other hand, why doesnt raikage attack bee as well???

    I understand raikage's decisions but it looks like mifune was right about his emotions making him do stupid things. I hope naruto pimps slaps the raikage and makes tsunade bring some cash back if u know what i mean.

    instead of wasting time they should be making themselves useful in the war lol

    naruto is the only one who can deal witht the zetsu's otherwise they will loose this war
    Raikage went for the killing blow...I doubt he would want to kill his own brother...but yeah he is indeed a bit emotional...as sarutobi_sensei said a while ago...why would he risk a war between nations?

  15. #30
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Country
    Japan
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,473
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 541 Spoiler Discussion

    Now if the flashback is actually about Minato... mhm, so that I WOULD love

    We already know Bee's afraid of Minato, either Bee, Raikage 4th or 3rd met him. Let it be:/


    ex oriente lux

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts