Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 541 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 541 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Giga_Gaia View Post
    Obviously, Sasuke wasn't giving his all either. The guy was obviously saving his strengh to fight Danzou, otherwise that old man would be dead right now.
    That's also true. But I refuse to believe that Sasuke would beat him so easily, even if he put all his strength in that fight. He barely won against Danzou with whom would Raikage mop the floor probably.

... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    I don't know about that...I understand what you are saying and it's completely logical, but the fact is that we already have someone who is acknowledged by Raikage...and that's Bee...if Bee can convince Raikage to let them go, then Naruto won't have the chance to demonstrate his ability...

What I'm afraid of now is that in front of all these super-men with awesome skills and power, Tsunade will be degraded to a mere follower, somebody who will just continue believing in Naruto and won't say anything besides that...it would be a shame from the only decent female character left in the manga(besides Temari ofc)
    Indeed. Let's see where the flashback takes us. I'm still hoping for some Minato reference if A sees Naruto in action for a few seconds. It never gets old. But it's not simply about wanting A to witness Naruto's power, it's also about Tsunade. The woman has had faith in Naruto for ages, but she sadly went into coma shortly after Naruto's arrival when Pain was on a rampage. I really want her to just stare in awe and think "that's right, this guy is IT" even though we all know she already thinks that.

But like you say, Tsunade shouldn't become the next "Sakura". She should kick some ass here, and being in the company of these powerful men, I'm hoping she's upped a bit herself. By the way, don't forget the Mizukage as a decent female character!

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju_WaRRioR's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't get it, people are wanting or trying to lower the power ups for Naruto thinking it will be too much while Sasuke was powered up to the level he went to the kage meeting(made raikage lost a hand and killed Danzo after) and didn't die thanks to getting all the uberhax power ups yet people are fine with it, however when it comes to Naruto he can't get those equal power ups and beat Raikage? So if Sasuke gets so strong and Naruto doesn't, how are they going to be each other's rivals especially when Naruto's the good guy?
    Last edited by Senju_WaRRioR; June 01, 2011 at 06:03 AM.
    Understanding PAINS and deal with them by TRYING YOUR BEST will make you STRONGER!

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Senju_WaRRioR View Post
    I don't get it, people are wanting or trying to lower the power ups for Naruto thinking it will be too much while Sasuke was powered up to the level he went to the kage meeting(made raikage lost a hand and killed Danzo after) and didn't die thanks to getting all the uberhax power ups yet people are fine with it, however when it comes to Naruto he can't get those equal power ups and beat Raikage? So if Sasuke gets so strong and Naruto doesn't, how are they going to be each other's rivals especially when Naruto's the good guy?
    Yes, exactly. Sasuke is the only problem which persists in miscalculating other character's powers. He holds the main boundaries to which powers can actually go. That's why Naruto HAS to be much more powerful than we know. Otherwise, manga might as well be called Sasuke.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

It has always been Sasuke's ... This is a true underdog story (shame it not dodge ball - ).

Anyway - sadly this is heading towards talk-no-justu with Bee being the lead. I think Naruto will have to demonstrate a bit here but not to the extent we are all thinking...
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Killerbee's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Ha ha ha! Interesting, my bro Raikage want to kill Naruto. Bee said the training is not over, he will show us some stuffs, maybe it is now against his brother and Tsunade. I don't think Naruto will fight but he'll make a great move.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

The more I think about it, the more I need it to be flashback with Minato. Other way I'm just going to be pissed off that Bee is just talking. Hopefully in the end we'll see Naruto stomping Raikage, but as it's in this manga, if there's a flashback, Raikage will be convinced and then probably some zombies attack, supporting his believes in Naruto once he sees his power. Oh I don't like it in that order. :/
    Though I don't like Bee stopping them in the best, sure it's epic again. I just need to see the pictures already.

Huh huh huh the new spoiler is :O
    What means 'to retrieve the very last eye'? It's kyuubi? Or the last eye is the one big sharrinnegan? Moon's changing?
    Now that's more interesting.
    I said nothing. It's just the fake.
    Last edited by Darjaille; June 01, 2011 at 06:34 AM.

ex oriente lux

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Senju_WaRRioR View Post
    Um... Sasuke actually gets more hate for his powers more than anybody else. He was also arguably beaten by Ee. Without Gaara's intervention, Sasuke might be already dead.

Personally, I would love it if the Raikage puts his boot up up Naruto's ass. He is one of my least favorite characters. Damn it, Bee. Stop interfering.
    Last edited by chilibun; June 01, 2011 at 06:34 AM.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member know all's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the spoilers make this chapter lame. The translators are no where to be seen. what is going on?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like part of my twist came true lol. It would be nice to see at test of speed or power.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

More flashback for Killerbee...
    Is he finally going to die soon?

I wish he didn't intervene. I wanted to see Naruto vs Raikage.
    I hope they actually get to fight a bit before Bee stop them.

And I really hope Tsunade get a chance to shine somewhere in those chapters.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member luffyg2's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Not really surprised by the Raikage's reaction... I guess he thinks its best to kill Naruto then to let him get captured by Madara... anyway if it really is some flashback about the Raikage and Bee then im kind of disappointed...we'll see

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I like the idea of flashback belonging to Minato vs A and Bee, with Minatop obviously roflstomping

If that happens, chances are we will see Naruto vs A, and through some plot device A will learn Naruto is Minato's son, and the fact that he is the son of the guy who beat him and Bee, and Naruto's (hopefully) performance against him will make him let Naruto (and consequently Bee) to join the war.

19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bleda View Post
    Well, I like the idea of flashback belonging to Minato vs A and Bee, with Minatop obviously roflstomping

If that happens, chances are we will see Naruto vs A, and through some plot device A will learn Naruto is Minato's son, and the fact that he is the son of the guy who beat him and Bee, and Naruto's (hopefully) performance against him will make him let Naruto (and consequently Bee) to join the war.
    Yup, I can already imagine Raikage's mindfuck face when he hears about Minato. That would be so cool.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto's strength E will want to see first hand...like a said earlier some compromise will be met but for Raikage to allow Naruto/Bee to move on Naruto's actual battle strength will have to be demonstrated...Raikage killing naruto ends things for the moment but what then?, this is a test and I think Bee understands it so interferes to stop Tsunade...why doesn't Raikage kill his brother that too would do the job but he knows Bee's strength though he was supposed to be captured once...Naruto's on trial here and the General of the alliance is his examiner.

22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast