Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HSDK 432 Discussion/433 Predictions

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK 432 Discussion/433 Predictions

Seems like all series are out early this week
    Last chapter of Kenichi is out.

I don't know if it's because it's late here but I found it a bit confusing. I guess I will read it more carefully tommorrow

Moderator message by: ~Zatono
    Latest scan of 432 here
    Last edited by Zatono; June 01, 2011 at 12:03 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 432 Discussion/433 Predictions

let me get this straight, you make a thread for a new chapter, and don't provide one single link?

step your game up

oh and for those of you wondering the same thing, you can find chapter 432 here

p.s.

didn't even notice HSDK has it's own sub-board now, awesome!!!

Also, the chapter matches with the spoilers I found yesterday, I should have posted them, but last week the spoilers didn't even get translated, so oh well.

p.p.s

this new scan group also has shitty translations, plenty of misspelled words, and very poor grammar/sentence structure.
    Last edited by LoS; May 28, 2011 at 07:03 PM. Reason: link
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i agree with you, but the good thing is that the chapter is out so the only thing to do is to wait for a better translation to be released, i wonder what silcardo said at the end of the chapter, something about someone becoming bad.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Dasbones's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So.... that chapter didn't make a lot of sense.

Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Only thing I could get from that crap translation was they revealed that the one shadow 9 fists, namely Jenezad is going to start moving against Ryoz in order to get at Miu.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Dasbones's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm the way they made it seem; he had orders NOT to go after Miu, even though he was aiming for her as his next disciple (which was suggested by Mikumo)

I dunno, I'll just wait for this chapter to get on mangafox

Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

lol, It can be interpreted 3 ways, that's just how shitty the trans was.

He either wanted her, but got told not to
    He wants her, but they ordered him to kill her
    Or at the end he wants her, got told not to, but wants to convert her to evil

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

well it doesn't really matter much what interpretation you use, but it can be concluded that the elder is going to kick some a$$ pretty soon, this time he don't have to rush due to his boat leaving, plus the guy is trying to take his grand daughter away, Jenezad is so dead.
    Last edited by huynhlan; May 29, 2011 at 12:29 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    let me get this straight, you make a thread for a new chapter, and don't provide one single link?

step your game up

oh and for those of you wondering the same thing, you can find chapter 432 here

p.s.

didn't even notice HSDK has it's own sub-board now, awesome!!!

Also, the chapter matches with the spoilers I found yesterday, I should have posted them, but last week the spoilers didn't even get translated, so oh well.

p.p.s

this new scan group also has shitty translations, plenty of misspelled words, and very poor grammar/sentence structure.
    1 : the important information is that the chapter is out. Everyone has is favorite site where he go read them. You know there are things such as bookmark ?
    2 : it's been month now we have the sub-forum and you are one of the main active user. How is that even possible you notice just now ? I'm curious to know
    3 : ok so it is not just me. I will wait a clearer traduction before discussing

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I liked the chapter and didn't mind the translation. I'm actually quite used to the bad quality of translations, so for me the most important part is that the chapter is out and I can understand what's going on in it.

I like that we are getting a new plot-development and it's going around Miu. So there is a posibility that we are going to get not only a fight between Sakaki and Akiro, but also between Elder and Jenazad (if the later tries to get Miu).
    I suppose the orders not to touch Miu went directly from One Shadow, her father.

Also I liked Kenichi's preformance. I don't know if those guys were strong or not, but still he managed to take down 2 or 3 of them and they were armed. He really develops and now he can keep his best level more casually.

Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    the most important part is that the chapter is out and I can understand what's going on in it.
    I call BS on this. There really is no way to understand what is going on, this is one of the worst/most convoluted translations we have had in a very long time.

Another thing this chapter revealed though, is that Miu believes her Father is alive, I guess based on the story her Grandfather just told her where he mentioned he might still be alive. Which is odd, because she already knew he was alive. The mangaka certainly is improvising the backstory as the plot progresses, we noticed this last arc, on how tidbits were now different than how they were revealed before.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bhoot's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Well what it seems that Jenezad is going to try to convert one of the good guyz to the bad side .
    Now we know that Chizuke's master asked for it and how much she was pissed after Kenichi asked Chizuke to come to their side.

Taking that into mind , its safe to say that its either going to be Kenichi himself or someone who doesn't have a master will be targeted . My bets on Kisara or the guy she fell for as both of them lack a proper master .

Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

It wouldn't be Ukita, he's more of a henchman type character, not really the strongest fighter or highest potential. Kisara would be a good guess, a female non weapon user who could be converted to the dark side.

I wonder why Silcaro said teaching Rachel his martial art would be a waste. Maybe she is too enamored with her former master, because he liked her potential and said she had the skills after her performance in the testing center after the laughing fist got captured.

Despite the translation, the final panel makes it seem that Silcaro is trying to convert a good person to Yomi.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

The spanish forums are going apeshit thinking this is fake because there is no raw nor continuity (from the dojo to the rescue). Oh boy~

I can expect a little more from Akira than Agaard. If Apachai almost died fighting an "equal" I wonder if Sakaki can get the score even this time.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

LoS
    Actually the only part that was difficult to understand were the last two pages ( the conversation about Miu), but still it will be explained in the next chapter or in other translations.
    Anyway for me is better than read in japanese, cause I won't understand anything.

Lectro Volpi
    Actually Sakaki has better chances against Akira, than Apachai had against Agaard. Actually Akira was said to be practically an equal to Sakaki and has only one win more against Sakaki. On the other hand Agaard before the fight against Apachai in the current timeline was clearly way stronger and was undoubtedly considered as the strongest in his martial art.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast