Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: The "other" meaning of Shinsatsu (Θ_Θ)/

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: It took me 4 years to write this introduction >.< (LIES)!!

The Hobbit is set before the events of LOTR. I doubt that it would ruin your image/interests of the triology. I'm hoping for it to be just as good as the other films. Obviously, a lot of characters will be missing and the focus will be on a few in these two films but nevertheless judging from those previews/clips on youtube; it's going to be super!!! =D

7 days!? That's great! Are you intending to become some kind of translator or are you learning japanese as a hobby or something?

MH's Most Fashionable Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinsatsu's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    The Hobbit is set before the events of LOTR. I doubt that it would ruin your image/interests of the triology. I'm hoping for it to be just as good as the other films. Obviously, a lot of characters will be missing and the focus will be on a few in these two films but nevertheless judging from those previews/clips on youtube; it's going to be super!!! =D

7 days!? That's great! Are you intending to become some kind of translator or are you learning japanese as a hobby or something?
    I hope you're right about the Hobbits -_- Because lately, the movies that try and merge real scenes with 3D effects fail miserably :S But anything that has LOTR name should be great ! ! !

I am learning Japanese because I love it! I can also add it to my Resume lol. I WANT TO GO TO JAPAN!

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I always wondered why someone awesum like you don't have a thread
    Now that you do, its time for some spamming questions
    Fav anime?
    Any tips for learning japanese?

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    I always wondered why someone awesum like you don't have a thread
    Now that you do, its time for some spamming questions
    Fav anime?
    Any tips for learning japanese?
    Yo Zel! my fav anime is Death Note ^^ and Hajime no Ippo too :P
    I just started learning Japanese so idk if I can give you tips :S ... For Hiragana, I took it easy and learned 5 characters a day (write them A LOT).
    The next day, I write all the chars I collected and add another 5 to them... I am trying to learn some grammar rules lately so it's taking some time -_- Good luck to you if you're going to learn it too ^^ (It's hard without a teacher).
    Last edited by Shinsatsu; June 01, 2011 at 07:29 AM.

The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I read the Hobbits, though it was already like 3 years ago , but i remember enjoy it a lot
    I hope the movie is well done

Shin what is your favourite character from Naruto ?
    And did you ever watched How I Met Your Mother ? And if you did , do you like it ?

Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    Shin what is your favourite character from Naruto ?
    And did you ever watched How I Met Your Mother ? And if you did , do you like it ?
    My favorite character from Naruto is Nagato/Pain... Jiraya is close to him

No, I haven't watched that movie. Usually when the title or the cover are not appealing enough I don't watch the movie :S But if you say it's good, then I will give it a shot ^^

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a serie And it is very funny . One of the best comedies out there nowadays . It has already 6 seasons completed
    You should try it someday , it is indeed a very awesome serie

Naruto is also my favourite of course and i also love Nagato . But i would rate Jiraiya a little higher than Nagato/Pain
    Another that i really love is Gaara and Orochimaru, mostly the characters they were back at part1. Gaara was so damm epic at that time

Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto is also my favourite of course and i also love Nagato . But i would rate Jiraiya a little higher than Nagato/Pain
    Another that i really love is Gaara and Orochimaru, mostly the characters they were back at part1. Gaara was so damm epic at that time
    I completely agree about Gaara... I started to hate him after he became Kazekage. Because all his lines ended up being about friendship and stuff like that. He used to be freaking awesome.
    Why do I like Pain more than the others? Because when I judge a character I put myself in their position and decide whether I will act as they did or not. And when it comes to Nagato/Pain, I think that if he was a real person, we would either hate each other or become best friends because we're very similar xD

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Gaara was more epic at that time , but i kinda agree and understand why he is this way now .
    Kishi did a great job with Nagato , cuz i can really understand why of what he has done and stuff like that . It's something that most mangakas fail doing IMO.

And in the overall you like more Naruto or One Piece ?

Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Gaara was more epic at that time , but i kinda agree and understand why he is this way now .
    Kishi did a great job with Nagato , cuz i can really understand why of what he has done and stuff like that . It's something that most mangakas fail doing IMO.

And in the overall you like more Naruto or One Piece ?
    I can't say.
    Let's just put it like this: Naruto's manga is better while One Piece did a great job on the anime (compared to Naruto's anime that was messed up during Shippuuden).
    They are both great, I like them both. I think that the reason I like Naruto's manga is because I read it first. But if you want me to compare one of them to Bleach, then I won't hesitate to answer.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

It is already nice to me to see that i ain't the only person to think that is difficult to compare both mangas , though i give Naruto the edge

Do you really like the OP anime ? I think that if i had choose to see the anime instead of the manga i would never had finished OP this soon , or even finished it cuz compared to the manga , i don't quite think it managed to fulfil the "job".
    One Piece manga is just so amazing and the anime at least for me becomes so much boring at some parts

Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

The reason why I like the anime is because I watched it before reading the manga. Also, I am a fan of funny anime series, and One Piece has a lot of funny scenes. When it comes to anime, the most important thing to do is keep the audience interested, to be funny when it's funny and switch to serious mode when things are serious. One Piece did a great job keeping the balance! Even their fillers were good... There are certainly some boring parts, but when I ask my friends who didn't read the manga yet, they said they liked the episodes (the war episodes were boring to me too).

Naruto Part 1 was way better than One Piece, but not keeping the same level made Naruto inferior even to Bleach (their Last fight Aizen VS Ichigo was perfect)... Just look at the fillers and what happened to some important scenes because of the LAME animation (not to mention a certain N°167 which became my cursed number).

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait, this became naruto thread?!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinsatsu View Post
    Yo Zel! my fav anime is Death Note ^^ and Hajime no Ippo too :P
    I just started learning Japanese so idk if I can give you tips :S ... For Hiragana, I took it easy and learned 5 characters a day (write them A LOT).
    The next day, I write all the chars I collected and add another 5 to them... I am trying to learn some grammar rules lately so it's taking some time -_- Good luck to you if you're going to learn it too ^^ (It's hard without a teacher).
    Hajime no Ippo looks really awesome, I read until the part where he started catching leaves and then I stopped when I realize I have 800+ chapters to catch up on but I really want to give it a go when I have the time/chance, why do you like it so much?
    I see that you are still learning japanese, awesome
    I want to learn too but being a lazy bum as I am, I never really got "started" but I can understand episodes of anime without subs, thats as far as I can go.

Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Hajime no Ippo anime is splendid. It has some of the funniest moments I have ever seen in anime. And the fights give you goose bumps! ADRENALINE RUSH xD
    I didn't read the manga though, because If I did, I wouldn't be able to enjoy the next anime season (if they are really going to make one).

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BakaHaze's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems random to reply here, but you have soo many interests in common with me! XD

Oh, I'm Haze, Nice to meet you!

But rather than ask you about the endless Ippo, how did you get into Beserk? Who's your fave chara? (Anyone but Femto :P)

And why is your location Jigoku/Diyu/Hell?
    ~Haze - 羡慕嫉妒恨! ^^ ~嶺上開花!!~

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast