Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Always.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

25ish? Fahrenheit, I'd hope. <_< But that's good enough, cold ftw. \o/

Pfft, people are spoiled. They'd die in NJ. How is the university in Texas? Rednecky?

I heard about it. Why are they attached to Texas in the first place? I've argued with a guy who said Texas can do just fine on its own, lulz.

Roawr, nice. Tough girl. You were still able to play well? Were you bleeding? :O

NJ. Cousin and her husband visited from Texas and live in Texas so I'm possibly going there after I turn 21 in October, in winter hopefully. \o/

MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post

Does the anime follow the manga well? I might use the anime to kind of get my interest going. But if it doesn't follow the manga, then I'll probably just skip out on it.

LMAO! I'll look up the Family Guy episode if I keep my plans free tonight. n_n Which I am definitely trying to do. The past two weeks have been too hectic. This is supposed to be vacation! D:<

Milkshakes are also the shit. That sounds so freakin good.
    MANGO ICE CREAM!!
    Yeah the anime follows the manga a bit, but adds filler scenes and when it gets too close to catching up, it adds filler arcs and stuff. I don't care if you don't watch the anime, though I'd like you to, cos it's good. But the manga is soooo much better, cos there's some things you just can't transition into animation.

You sound like me, I've been working everyday since 15th May I'm so tired and I'm becoming almost anti-social. My friends have a 3day drinks bender that I reaaaaally wanted to go but was working morning shifts

Mango Ice Cream it is!

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

*calms down* xP Aw man. This book would really make a weird anime anyway... Like it's setting is in the 1940s in USA I think, so it wouldn't make any sense for a manga or anime. XD Is that anime good though? c: Should I watch it? I think it's crazy how their titles are so similar though!
    Hm, I can't say I like it. The plot is quite interesting, I suppose, but somehow the way the plot is integrated to the whole anime, the way the creator presented it... didn't seem to match my likings. It's personal, though, so probably you should try it. Maybe you'll like it! It's about a guy who woke up without memories of his past, then found out that he was given lots of money, could request someone to do anything he wanted to happen, and was on a game to become "king of Japan". Something like that.

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    25ish? Fahrenheit, I'd hope. <_< But that's good enough, cold ftw. \o/

Pfft, people are spoiled. They'd die in NJ. How is the university in Texas? Rednecky?

I heard about it. Why are they attached to Texas in the first place? I've argued with a guy who said Texas can do just fine on its own, lulz.

Roawr, nice. Tough girl. You were still able to play well? Were you bleeding? :O

NJ. Cousin and her husband visited from Texas and live in Texas so I'm possibly going there after I turn 21 in October, in winter hopefully. \o/
    Oh, yes. Fahrenheit. I forgot to specify that. Hahah thank god it's not in Celsius or I really would be dead!

The university isn't too rednecky, I made sure of that. XD Any Texas A & M school will be pretty hick, so I made sure not to apply there. And yes, there are TONS of Texans who think it should be its own country (again). I'm like, you're freaking retarded. Texas was its own country nine years, and it failed and joined the union. A lot of people fly the rebel flag here, and I think it's totally ignorant and disrespectful. >_>;

I wasn't bleeding, no. But my head was throbbing, so it was pretty hard to concentrate. I even missed a couple of serves, and I never miss serves. x________x

At least you're visiting in the winter! Hahaha. Otherwise, you might just turn around and go back home. The heat is getting worse and worse each day. And work doesn't have air conditioning in the back. *shivers*

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Yeah the anime follows the manga a bit, but adds filler scenes and when it gets too close to catching up, it adds filler arcs and stuff. I don't care if you don't watch the anime, though I'd like you to, cos it's good. But the manga is soooo much better, cos there's some things you just can't transition into animation.

You sound like me, I've been working everyday since 15th May I'm so tired and I'm becoming almost anti-social. My friends have a 3day drinks bender that I reaaaaally wanted to go but was working morning shifts

Mango Ice Cream it is!
    Oof. I hate fillers so much, but I still may give it a shot.

Yikes. That's a lot of days to work in a row. I work six days a week, and I think I'd go nuts without that one day off. Where do you work?
    And I know what you mean about the anti social thing. Work kinda ruins your whole day in my opinion. You don't really feel like doing anything else. But you might have to force yourself so you don't grow too apart from all of your friends.

Working with a hangover SUCKS ASS.

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Hm, I can't say I like it. The plot is quite interesting, I suppose, but somehow the way the plot is integrated to the whole anime, the way the creator presented it... didn't seem to match my likings. It's personal, though, so probably you should try it. Maybe you'll like it! It's about a guy who woke up without memories of his past, then found out that he was given lots of money, could request someone to do anything he wanted to happen, and was on a game to become "king of Japan". Something like that.
    Hmmm. If you don't recommend it, then I'll trust your taste. ^^ It doesn't really sound like my interest either from the way you describe it. Thanks anyway though.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

The best way to avoid hangovers is to be drunk all the time!

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, yes. Fahrenheit. I forgot to specify that. Hahah thank god it's not in Celsius or I really would be dead!

The university isn't too rednecky, I made sure of that. XD Any Texas A & M school will be pretty hick, so I made sure not to apply there. And yes, there are TONS of Texans who think it should be its own country (again). I'm like, you're freaking retarded. Texas was its own country nine years, and it failed and joined the union. A lot of people fly the rebel flag here, and I think it's totally ignorant and disrespectful. >_>;
    Heat ftl.

Why is it totally ignorant and disrespectful? What makes you think that?

Quote Quote:
    I wasn't bleeding, no. But my head was throbbing, so it was pretty hard to concentrate. I even missed a couple of serves, and I never miss serves. x________x

At least you're visiting in the winter! Hahaha. Otherwise, you might just turn around and go back home. The heat is getting worse and worse each day. And work doesn't have air conditioning in the back. *shivers*
    You're female, you can't concentrate anyway.

Nah, been to India. So hot there, that when I exhaled I saw my breath come out. X_x

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    The best way to avoid hangovers is to be drunk all the time!
    Touché sometimes beer for breakfast is appropriate.

Heat ftl.

Why is it totally ignorant and disrespectful? What makes you think that?
    Definitely FTL.
    It's disrespectful because the Confederate flag is, first and foremost, a symbol of racism.

PUNK!

Nah, been to India. So hot there, that when I exhaled I saw my breath come out. X_x
    Like... The difference between the air and your breathe was... that hot?
    Remind me to NEVER go there.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it really, or is it just you thinking that? Confederate flag stood for Confederate States of America before anything else, even though racism and slavery existed there and were dominant.

Love ya too.

I dunno, but I think my lungs were on fire or smoking. This was in spring, mind you. SOFA KING HORRIBLE! T__T Imagine living there and then in America... though you kinda experienced that with other Texans complaining about 50 degrees F being cold. You like cold?

Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Oof. I hate fillers so much, but I still may give it a shot.

Yikes. That's a lot of days to work in a row. I work six days a week, and I think I'd go nuts without that one day off. Where do you work?
    And I know what you mean about the anti social thing. Work kinda ruins your whole day in my opinion. You don't really feel like doing anything else. But you might have to force yourself so you don't grow too apart from all of your friends.

Working with a hangover SUCKS ASS.

I finally had a day off yesterday! well that's 2 days off I've now had and I went to my friends since I missed the party last time, just got home a while ago; fun times though my body is in pain!! played some football and volleyball, went to their place for drinks and at 4am we went to the reservoire to watch the sunrise.

I work for a hospitality and waiting agency and I do a lot of barista, waiting and bar work.

I've worked once with a hangover, I don't think I could do again...

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Disagree. I'm a female, and I concentrate very well when I made posts here.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

You probably wrote it on paper or something beforehand. Cheater.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it really, or is it just you thinking that? Confederate flag stood for Confederate States of America before anything else, even though racism and slavery existed there and were dominant.

Love ya too.

I dunno, but I think my lungs were on fire or smoking. This was in spring, mind you. SOFA KING HORRIBLE! T__T Imagine living there and then in America... though you kinda experienced that with other Texans complaining about 50 degrees F being cold. You like cold?
    I suppose that's the case from time to time, but I find that a lot of the people that post the flag on their truck or on a bandanna or something are usually racist. It really gets under my skin! Also, I don't think that Texas would make a very good country on its own.

..............Just so you know, "SOFA KING HORRIBLE" confused me at first. So I read it out loud and my sister gave me a look. M3J, you really are a punk!!

Other than the gnarly weather, how was India? Did you go to Bollywood and is it really illegal to kill a cow there?

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    I finally had a day off yesterday! well that's 2 days off I've now had and I went to my friends since I missed the party last time, just got home a while ago; fun times though my body is in pain!! played some football and volleyball, went to their place for drinks and at 4am we went to the reservoire to watch the sunrise.

I work for a hospitality and waiting agency and I do a lot of barista, waiting and bar work.

I've worked once with a hangover, I don't think I could do again...
    Days off are so for the win. Mine is on Thursday. x3 I think I'm going to work out, swim, read, and watch a movie. I just got Howl's Moving Castle on Netflix. I've never seen it before, so I hope it's good! And omg you get major awesome points for the sunrise at a resiviore. Sunrise is more beautiful than sunset.

Do you, really? So you have any crazy drunk people stories? 8D

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Disagree. I'm a female, and I concentrate very well when I made posts here.
    IKR?! TOTAL MOFO PUNK!

You probably wrote it on paper or something beforehand. Cheater.
    XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Omg, you suck.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats noob!...that was fast

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I suppose that's the case from time to time, but I find that a lot of the people that post the flag on their truck or on a bandanna or something are usually racist. It really gets under my skin! Also, I don't think that Texas would make a very good country on its own.
    ..............Just so you know, "SOFA KING HORRIBLE" confused me at first. So I read it out loud and my sister gave me a look. M3J, you really are a punk!!
    Ah, gotcha. Although I make racist jokes, I don't tolerate racism. Too bad people aren't as open minded. Why are Texans racist anyway? Something to do with being flooded by Mexicans since it's like, rihgt on top of the border? Texans would destroy themselves with their redneckness and horrible truck.

I thought you knew what it was about. I don't like cursing, so I resort to hidden curses like that. You should so definitely play that prank on someone though.

And I like being a punk.

Quote Quote:
    Other than the gnarly weather, how was India? Did you go to Bollywood and is it really illegal to kill a cow there?
    No, and Bollywood is in Mumbai/Bombay/whatever. I wanted to go though. <_<
    India was dry and full of animals. Dogs were nicer there than here though, and there are a lot of stray ones. Makes one wonder what Americans do, eh? And, there were a lot of beggars in India.. heartbreaking.

Dunno, but I think so. Shame, as there are a lot of cows and I could buy a sniper rifle and practice sniping.

Quote Quote:
    XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Omg, you suck.
    WHAT? WHAT? HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME!

I don't suck, I actually... well, I don't think when I type, but yeah. I win cuz...

I don't even know what we're talking about, I give up.

Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Days off are so for the win. Mine is on Thursday. x3 I think I'm going to work out, swim, read, and watch a movie. I just got Howl's Moving Castle on Netflix. I've never seen it before, so I hope it's good! And omg you get major awesome points for the sunrise at a resiviore. Sunrise is more beautiful than sunset.

Do you, really? So you have any crazy drunk people stories? 8D
    you've never seen Howl's Moving Castle?! Where have you been? well at least you're gonna watch it now, that film is so awesome! you will NOT regret it, animation, soundtrack, story; it's Studio Ghibli at their best.
    Yeah watching the sunrise was really cool, one of my friends I was with got into the water; it's about waist level depth but still; at that time in the morning it was so cold!

Erm...crazy story...Can't think very much but we did one christmas party and there was girl who was so wasted, her boyfriend had to carry her over his shoulder fireman style......and she wasn't wearing any underwear so the rest is up your imagination

Another girl at the same party got so drunk she got into an argument with the security team there because she wanted to take home the chair she was sitting on! one weirdest drunken behaviours I've seen.

Do you have any fun stories from the Ice Cream Land??

Congrats on becoming our member zone mod and fun forum regulator

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast