Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 51 of 134 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Always.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

Interesting thread title. Where is it from?

I think with my heart and I move with my head | My Stories Archive - Short Story: "Life According to an Onion" UP!

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BakaHaze's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Death and All His Friends

Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post

Yup, I'm at university now.
    It was... really difficult. I expected it to be hard, but not that bad. It went... Well, there were 15 questions and I know for SURE that I got at least 3 of them right, so I made at least a 20/100. I MIGHT have passed it. Might.

Dude I kept jolting awake last night and immediately doing integrals in my head. o_________o
    I think the stress is getting to me. Not to mention I did 8 consecutive hours of calculus yesterday. I think I was even dreaming about math. It was so weird.

Actually, you're right! I always thought it was because it was at night time, or the colors, but I think the naked trees really are what did it. Nice insight.
    Which course Naomi?

Good luck then! Hope you get a good result
    >Shudders at the thought of Uni calculus. High school integration was terrible enough.
    It's one of the reasons I want to get away from Uni Math...

Haha 8 hours straight @_@ Woooww....how do you live with that...

And yeah the fact that I noticed shows that I'm going crazy with English: Whenever I see any text (in this case Visual) I start analysing it. For like, y'know, metaphors and other techniques
    ~Haze - 羡慕嫉妒恨! ^^ ~嶺上開花!!~

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

*imagines M3J's crazy driving and the car salesman whimpering as he watches*

I was in an accident once and the whole Honda hood was smashed whereas the other vehicle had a small scratch on the bumper/

Hahaha! Yeah, it would. My sister's husband knows a lot about cars, but I would never ask him for help. He drives me insane. There are very few people I hate in this world, but he is on the top of my shit list. That's for sure.
    D: He wasn't in the car with me, which is why I drove like a maniac for fun and to test the car out.

What the? How'd you get into an accident? O_o

Why do you hate him?

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    Interesting thread title. Where is it from?

It's a lyric from this song that I really love. I used to use music a lot to drown out "demons in my head". But actually I still do. Have you ever done that too? Or maybe I'm just crazy. XD

Quote Originally Posted by BakaHaze View Post
    Which course Naomi?

Good luck then! Hope you get a good result
    >Shudders at the thought of Uni calculus. High school integration was terrible enough.
    It's one of the reasons I want to get away from Uni Math...

Haha 8 hours straight @_@ Woooww....how do you live with that...

And yeah the fact that I noticed shows that I'm going crazy with English: Whenever I see any text (in this case Visual) I start analysing it. For like, y'know, metaphors and other techniques
    It's Calculus II. Calculus I was so much easier and interesting.

Thank you, really! I'm hoping the exact same thing. Really, I don't even care if my grade is good, so long as I pass it with a 70%. Sometimes a 65% is enough to get a C in the course, but that doesn't happen very often. I need at least a C for it to credit my chemistry degree!

Hahaha! Really? My sister is an English major and she said the same thing! I looooove reading, but knew that I would never want to study it at university. I took a couple college level English courses in high school and my teacher said "If you love English, don't major in it. It will ruin books for you." I think that's exaggerated a little bit, but she has a point in some weird way. Are you thinking about majoring in English?

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    D: He wasn't in the car with me, which is why I drove like a maniac for fun and to test the car out.

What the? How'd you get into an accident? O_o

Why do you hate him?
    If he was in the car with you, he wouldn't just be whimpering, he would be sobbing. Am I right? XD I'm just trolling you, M3J. ...Or am I?

The car in front of the car in front of me slammed on their brakes (not exactly sure why, since the light was still green), but I rear-ended the car in front of me. My brakes aren't the best in the world, and neither are my reflexes (that's for sure!) Plus, I was still really new to driving and it was night time. Beginner's mistake. Luckily no one was hurt and my record is still spotless.

Omg there are so many reasons I hate him, but nothing that's easy to talk about. Let's put it this way, when my sister said, "Marcus wants to know what you think of him", I mercifully replied, "Oh, trust me. He doesn't want to know."

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

He'd be pissing and pooping his pants for realz. Seriously, I've been close to that whenever I've driven, although I'm a good driver. I drive for excitement. :3

Troll away. You're cool so I don't mind. =D Just be funny.

Didn't you try to steer out of the way? But lulz, my reflexes saved me so many times, as well as braking, so I always give braking second priority. Did you get whiplash or anything?

Slap him. Slap the bast hard. Then say you were dared to by your boyfriend.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Remind me to never get in a car with you, Milly. >.>

I think with my heart and I move with my head | My Stories Archive - Short Story: "Life According to an Onion" UP!

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Like I said, I'm a great driver. I don't have much problem driving, so you're in very safe hands. Don't worry, riki, I did bring back Gary alive.

At least my last two accidents weren't my fault at all. <_< The last one even happened because I trusted the woman to FUCKING NOT MAKE A LEFT TURN when I had the right of way and headlights on IN THE DAMN DARK. -.-

Females. Harumph.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know. I'll probably be praying for my life and trying to stop on the "brakes" on the passenger side.

@Naomi

I had that trouble with my sister's ex. She asked me my opinion about him (he figured that I didn't like him) so all I said was that I was indifferent. She didn't know what to say after that.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

That really depends on how I drive. Since you'd be with me, i'd drive more carefully, so no worries. You and Naom would be pretty safe, but whether scared or secured would depend on me. :> Muahaha!

Naom, you should still slap the husband and blame your sister. Get them divorced. :>

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You're a scary person, Milly.

But then she might resent Naomi!

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Noooo, I'm friendly and nice. =D

Pfft, so? Everyone resents everyone, and if the sister is old, then she already does since Naomi would get more attention for bein younger and thus cuter.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

We are so creepy. XD I wonder what the other members think when they read about our not-so-secret domination plans. They better think it's awesome, that's all I have to say.
    Rulers have to be creepy sometimes it doesn't matter if they know, we will crush them like a fly looking at this awesome evil plan we made, they will not even see us coming

they should think so or we will force them to think so, it's just a matter of time

Have you ever moved before, Nii-chan?
    I have a lot of trouble keeping long-distance relationships going, but I still say hi every once in a while and send birthday gifts to my couple of BFFs.
    yup I moved two times one time wasn't grave because it was still the same city but when we first moved from "Hannover" to "Frankfurt" I was really, really sad
    I was only 5 years old back then but I still remember it as clear as day. Still I'm kind of glad my mum decided to do it sooner than later.

I think so, yes. I know things could be worlds better, but I have confidence that they will be one day.
    And what are you talking about, Nii-chan? I happiest when I'm being a bad kitty.
    I'm sure they will, just try to stay as happy as possible. At least that's what I try, I'm a hopeless optimist
    yeah you really enjoy being bad, don't you? I'm always laughing when I see you posting "your mother" at the win thread

Waking up to mountains every morning makes being happy the simplest thing in the world.
    I definitely could imagine going back to where I used to live in Colorado, or at least somewhere around it.
    yeah mountains are beautiful, wouldn't mind if I could live near them too. I love skiing and all kinds of winter sports so it would be a perfect place for me

I'm glad you think so.
    you don't think so? it does look sad but it's still well drawn

Charlie was the priest/exotic dancer. It was great!
    what the hell eloping was that? you three were drunk or what? Just imagined Charlie dancing like some hawaiian woman, that really must have been fun

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

[video=youtube;jukPwpYjgp0]It's Calculus II. Calculus I was so much easier and interesting.

Thank you, really! I'm hoping the exact same thing. Really, I don't even care if my grade is good, so long as I pass it with a 70%. Sometimes a 65% is enough to get a C in the course, but that doesn't happen very often. I need at least a C for it to credit my chemistry degree!

Hahaha! Really? My sister is an English major and she said the same thing! I looooove reading, but knew that I would never want to study it at university. I took a couple college level English courses in high school and my teacher said "If you love English, don't major in it. It will ruin books for you." I think that's exaggerated a little bit, but she has a point in some weird way. Are you thinking about majoring in English?
    Haha yeah my mum was telling me about how good she was at getting pass scores, skimming C+'s all the way

but nevertheless, you can do it!!

English...Oh Lord no. No matter how much I like reading and stuff...

...my life is already ruined enouugh with the critical theory I've been taught. Freud. Unbelievable.

But yeah while english might be interesting and all I really want to see Little Red Riding hood as SIMPLY a fairy tale and nothing more...UGH

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    [23:32:04] <+Toskr> 70. Baby Names Beginning With "N": Meaning: Pleasant?
    [23:32:08] <&Ninaelyan> Ninaelyan
    [23:32:09] <&ShadowLord> nicholas
    [23:32:11] <&ShadowLord> heh
    [23:32:13] <+Toskr> Here's a hint, na___
    [23:32:16] <&ShadowLord> nadine
    [23:32:18] <&Chromed> natalie
    [23:32:19] <&ShadowLord> nareth
    [23:32:21] <&Ninaelyan> nadie
    [23:32:24] <+M3J> Nadia
    [23:32:28] <&Chromed> nadine
    [23:32:28] <&ShadowLord> natasha
    [23:32:31] <+Kaiten> Mathaly
    [23:32:33] <+Kaiten> Nathalie
    [23:32:34] <+M3J> Nath
    [23:32:35] <&ShadowLord> nan
    [23:32:35] <+Toskr> nathan
    [23:32:36] <&ShadowLord> nathan
    [23:32:39] <+M3J> Nanna
    [23:32:42] <&ShadowLord> narnia
    [23:32:44] <+M3J> Naomi
    [23:32:46] <+Kaiten> naswortcha
    [23:32:46] <+Toskr> Winner: M3J Answer: naomi Time: 40.594 Streak: 1 Points: 13 WPM: 1 Rank: 3rd Previously: 4th
    [23:32:47] <+Toskr> M3J has moved up in rank: 3rd
    All thanks to you, Naom. Thank you. :')

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Irc was ACTIVE??

Maybe I should participate ....

Thread Closed