Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2) , Gintama 509 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 134 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Always.

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Always.

Hellooooo, fellow members and moderators!
    I'm Naomidee, one of the General Category/Member Zone moderators here on Manga Helpers. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or even suggestions in regards to those forums, please let me know. You are welcome to post in my thread here, if you think it's appropriate, or PM me if it's a bit more private. Thank you, and welcome to my thread.
    (I live in the USA, and my time zone is Central)

Ok. Here goes nothing, right?
    I'm not what you would call extremely new to MangaHelpers, but I just recently broadened my horizons and strayed out of the DGM forums.

So you can call me Naomidee, or Naomi. I'm cool with either one, really.
    If anyone wants to ask me something random, then have at it! I am on summer break now, so I will answer to the best of my ability.

General likes.
    • D.Gray-Mannnn
    • Harry Potter
    • Noblesse
    • Robert Downey Jr.
    • Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged Series
    • Shopping
    • The internet
    • Allen Walker, Howard Link, Timcanpy, Millennium Earl
    • House MD
    • Reading
    • Seeing movies
    • Honesty
    • Meg&Dia, Lydia, Keane, Pendulum, Eminem, Arctic Monkeys, The Killers
    • Music
    • Candy and sweet things
    • Birds
    • Charlie, good_boy, kdowns, Jorped, xi0, Zatono<3, Alpha-face
    • Actually, every member&mod! And MH of course
    • Your mom

General dislikes.
    • Meat
    • Your mom
    • Twilight
    • My procrastination habit
    • American football
    • Not being able to sleep

Official Punk List
    • M3J
    • scav
    Last edited by Naomidee; August 08, 2011 at 08:49 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member After_Image's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Hey Naomi how's it going?

So other than DGM do you read anything else?
    Are you watching any anime at the moment?
    Who's your favorite DGM character?
    Are you from the East or West coast?
    speak any other languages?
    what kind of music do you like?
    Favorite food?

Enough questions for now. o/

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Naomi~~

You finally made an intro thread.

Have you read any manhwas?

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by After_Image View Post
    Hey Naomi how's it going?

So other than DGM do you read anything else?
    Are you watching any anime at the moment?
    Who's your favorite DGM character?
    Are you from the East or West coast?
    speak any other languages?
    what kind of music do you like?
    Favorite food?

Enough questions for now. o/
    Other than D.Gray-Man, I am not currently reading anything else on a regular basis. I am, of course, open to suggestions at any time if you feel that I'm missing out on anything good.

As the episodes of Ao No Exorcist come out, I do like to watch them. So far I'd give it 3.5/5 stars. That's pretty much the only anime I'm watching for the moment. I've completed quite a few in the past though. c:

My favorite D.Gray-Man character... AH! How could I ever choose? I have to admit I love Allen Walker, namely because of his design and development as a whole throughout the series. I'm very excited to see how he evolves further, even to the end. I'm also enraptured with Timcampy, as silly as that may seem. Lately I've been pretty interested with the Earl as well. I could go on and on about each character, but that would become extremely long and boring. xD

I'm smack dab in the middle. I only wish I lived near a nice beach. Haha

English is my first and only language. I admire people that are fluent in more than one, because foreign language is one of the most difficult subjects in school for me to grasp. I would rather be in calculus or chemistry!

Music! Ahhh. I listen to a bit of everything. I don't like to discriminate against any genre. Alternative, rock, indie, pop, electronic, classical, metalcore, dubstep, dance, with a bit of country, hip hop, and oldies. I listen to music just about everywhere I go. And if I'm not (god forbid), there's something stuck in my head.

I love anything sweet to eat! c: I am open to all sorts of food, except that I don't eat fish or meat.

Thank you for the questions!

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Hey Naomi~~

You finally made an intro thread.

Have you read any manhwas?
    Hello to you as well.

I haven't read any manhwas, I have to admit.
    I'm not familiar with them at all.
    So let me shoot one back at you.

Do you have any suggestions for me?
    Last edited by Naomidee; May 30, 2011 at 09:20 PM.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Theres a bunch of them to choose from.

I would say try Noblesse, The breaker, Zippy Ziggy, ID the greatest fusion fantasy.

Those are some of my favs, check out the manhwa section to see more of them. (link in signature)

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    Music! Ahhh. I listen to a bit of everything. I don't like to discriminate against any genre. Alternative, rock, indie, pop, electronic, classical, metalcore, dubstep, dance, with a bit of country, hip hop, and oldies. I listen to music just about everywhere I go. And if I'm not (god forbid), there's something stuck in my head.
    Awww, such a good answer :3

Which music artists do you like the most at the moment?

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok. Here goes nothing, right?
    I'm not what you would call extremely new to MangaHelpers, but I just recently broadened my horizons and strayed out of the DGM forums.

So you can call me Naomidee, or Naomi. I'm cool with either one, really.
    If anyone wants to ask me something random, then have at it! I am on summer break now, so I will answer to the best of my ability.
    Hi...the fact that U presented URself with a pic first means your a very open person...what's the craziest thing U've ever done?

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohai, Naomi! Why would you not be allowed to do this? XD By the way, I hope you enjoy your stay around MH.

Yay for summer breaks! How long would it last? What are you planning to do for the holidays? Going somewhere, maybe? ^__^

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    Awww, such a good answer :3

Which music artists do you like the most at the moment?
    My all-time favorite bands would have to be Meg & Dia , Keane , and Lydia ( who recently broke up after only two albums-I actually cried *so lame* ). Some of my guilty pleasures and Hollywood Undead, Tech N9ne, and I have a huge crush on Eminem. XDDD I almost forgot about The Arctic Monkeys, Florence + The Machine, and Imogen Heap. This question is hard. Too many to choose from. *_*

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Hi...the fact that U presented URself with a pic first means your a very open person...what's the craziest thing U've ever done?
    I used to be an extremely shy person, but yes. I threw that version of myself away a few years ago.

Oh man. The craziest thing I've ever done.... That's another difficult question!
    One time, I ordered a pizza at a party and invited the pizza man inside to play beer pong with me. He actually said YES. We lost, but it was probably the most intense game of beer pong I had ever played.

I was dancing on top of a bar at a club one time, and fell off! XDDD It was pretty embarrassing, but I couldn't stop laughing.

I'm actually a pretty crazy person (though it doesn't seem like it on the surface), but I think the pizza guy story wins.

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Ohai, Naomi! Why would you not be allowed to do this? XD By the way, I hope you enjoy your stay around MH.

Yay for summer breaks! How long would it last? What are you planning to do for the holidays? Going somewhere, maybe? ^__^
    Thank you! I'm sure I will. So far, so good. And I've never started my own thread before, so I just wasn't even sure if I was allowed to do it! BAhaha I'm just slow sometimes is all.

My summer break started about a month ago, so I only a little less than 2 months left, sadly. I don't have any huge plans this summer, other than going to Utah to attend my dad's wedding. I've only met his fiance once (and never met her kids), so it might be pretty awkward. I love the mountains though, so Utah will be great.

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

@Charlie - Oh, thanks for the suggestions! I'll let you know when I get the chance to check some of those out.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha...it's good to be friendly even with a pizza guy right?
    My craziest thing was when we were in greece and there were two identical cars parked outside a hotel...so guess what...we switched the cars...
    I would've wanted to see the owner's faces

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Oh and btw...dancing on top of the bar...in skirt?

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

You switched the cars?? How on Earth did you do that? That's a hilarious prank though! I bet Greece is beautiful. I wish I could go there.

And sorry to disappoint, but no. I was wearing skinny jeans. My friend was wearing a skirt though, and I got to see her boyfriend tackle a guy who was totally trying to peek. XDDD That was great!

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

You switched the cars?? How on Earth did you do that? That's a hilarious prank though! I bet Greece is beautiful. I wish I could go there.

And sorry to disappoint, but no. I was wearing skinny jeans. My friend was wearing a skirt though, and I got to see her boyfriend tackle a guy who was totally trying to peek. XDDD That was great!
    Well we were 9 guys there...so we just picked the car up, moved it aside, the picked the other car up and moved it into the other's place etc...it was really funny and we weren't the most sober guys in the world either...
    Greece is pretty cool...but only as a tourist...living there is quite tough...or so I heard...from greeks...

Haha well...too bad for the boyfriend actually, if he has to stay on guard duty...

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Naomi-chan, It's great to see you've made your own thread and I'll return the favour of you posting in mine!

First things first; read OP

Now the to the serious questions:

Favourite fruit?
    leftie or rightie?
    what tv shows do you watch?
    fave anime/manga character?
    do you study or work or both? and what?

I've got plenty more, but I don't want to overwhelm you and chase you away lol

The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Naomidee ! I think i never so you at Fun Forum , so go visit it

What is your favourite sport ? Which you like and which you don't ?

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you! I'm sure I will. So far, so good. And I've never started my own thread before, so I just wasn't even sure if I was allowed to do it! BAhaha I'm just slow sometimes is all.

My summer break started about a month ago, so I only a little less than 2 months left, sadly. I don't have any huge plans this summer, other than going to Utah to attend my dad's wedding. I've only met his fiance once (and never met her kids), so it might be pretty awkward. I love the mountains though, so Utah will be great.
    Haha, not a problem. I was like that the first time I joined online forums. You'll get used to it as you hang out more around. XD Is this your first time being in a forum, or you've been to other online forums before?

Still two months! That's still awesome. You can still do lots of things in 2 months. XD Watching drama and anime, or read manga, or play games, for example. :3 Ah, congrats to your dad! I hope you have a blast there, with new families too. ^^

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 134 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast