Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply

Thread: Lancia's Family

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lancia's Family

They mentioned Lancia was the strongest man in Northern Italy. Did they also mention if the Vongola was a Northern or Southern Italian family?

I know that Sicily in reality has some of the most powerful crime families in Italy.

4 Questions:

Q1 - Will we see North vs. South?

Q2 - Since Primo, the Vongola have become more international. Would Q1 still apply?

Q3 - Where are the Vindice located?

Q4 - $1mil question - How powerful is Lancia's sky ring?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lancia's Family

Very good questions there, but I doubt anyone can answer them, besides Amano-sensei herself ...
    I mean, I'll love to know the answers too ... maybe when the end of the manga comes all of it will be reveled, I wish :P.

About Lancia's Family and the others famiglias, there was this light novels about minor characters in reborn and there was a chapter about Lancia going to apologize and all that, I haven't read but maybe the're some clues ....

Q4 ... that's indeed the $ 1 million!!! question, we all know that little thing save tsuna's life, but if it was coincidence or a knew rare element or atributte of the ring we still have to wait and see ourselfs, I hope Amano-sensei to answer everything !!!

New Reply