Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by cnet128 , Gintama 509 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 451 Discussion

in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Bleach 451 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity alphabeta's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 451 Spoiler Discussion

Why does this color page seems so damn yuri to me? And i don't know about embracing each other. It seems more like Orihimi is half-forcing Rukia not to run away. And why does Kubo blows up Rukia's mini-skirt and shows us again only a small part of her already small you-know-what? If you do Ecchi, do it like O!G

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i like the cover page not bad. also looks like ichigo can sense reitsu again. so that means he can see spirits again.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NAM61 View Post
    i like the cover page not bad. also looks like ichigo can sense reitsu again. so that means he can see spirits again.
    Why would he need to see spirits again? He saw Tsukusima and co. even before this.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member munafn's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alphabeta View Post
    Why would he need to see spirits again? He saw Tsukusima and co. even before this.
    Tsukishima and company are not spirits.. They are all human.. By spirits, it would refer to hollows and shinigami among other things
    ~Where there is love there is life..where there is life there is humor...where there is humor there is action and adventure..where there is action and adventure there is anime..without anime the world just keeps spinning around in an endless spiral~

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by munafn View Post
    Tsukishima and company are not spirits.. They are all human.. By spirits, it would refer to hollows and shinigami among other things
    That's what i meant. There's no point in Ichigo being able to see spirits again. For all we know, this arc's enemies are humans.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

he can see the shinigami again like rukjia and renji. plus who ever the shinigami with his dad and kisuke is
    Last edited by NAM61; June 08, 2011 at 07:26 AM.

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrrggg such tiny spoiler. Ichigo can sense reiatsu again, means he is getting his powers back. I am more interested to know what made him able to sense reiatsu.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Note's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Kubo gets stuck at the 'd' in "plot develpoment" and it's annoying. Yay, ichigo can see ghosts again! it's only interesting if the ghost he sees is rukia or something. I just wish he wouldn't waste pages and would make something happen . I do like the colour page however.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member luffyg2's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe now ichigo will feel the reatsu of that shinigami we keep seeing.. the one who's hanging out with Ishin and Urahara... anyway does that mean that he will also be able to use reatsu to attack?...we'll see

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member union98's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm wondering how strong Ginjou is. Before he said he couldn't sense anything from Ginjou as far as his sword. Some of us thought it was maybe because Ichigo wasn't on the right level to do so. If he's able to sense Ginjou spiritual pressure, I wonder if he becomes intimidated by this or encouraged...

Why can't Ichigo spam those swastika attacks like he was when he first got his fullbring?
    =====================================================================
    "I troll...therefore, I am..."

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BekasStrife's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Just because Ichigo is now able to sense reiatsu again, it doesn't mean he'll be able to see shinigami right off the bat.
    Remember, it takes a looooot of reiatsu to be able to see and touch shinigami and I doubt he regained all of his reiatsu in a chapter :|

He probably just can see plus for now.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, I have to admit, that new picture made me lol.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eefrit View Post
    Okay, I have to admit, that new picture made me lol.
    Even if thats a gameworld...that got to hurt lol :P

But the colorpage i dunno, thats not very usefull... Thats more like a nice poster. I hoped for something in the chapter itself to be in color...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

That's what i meant. There's no point in Ichigo being able to see spirits again. For all we know, this arc's enemies are humans.
    With all respect for your view, but a manga is a story, and stories tend to progress, not start from scratch with same main charecters. I know you only meant "shoulndt be able to see spirits THIS arc" but the very fundamental idea and main theme behind Bleach is spirits, so it's essential he gets this ability back fast, even if the anemy is human based this arc. It would be like a "fillar" arc if it didnt connect to the rest of the story, we need connections to earlier plot for it to be a story.

Also it raises the tension, giving Ichigo back his ability to sense spirits opens up ALOT of doors and plot posibilities instead of a predictable simple human anemy.
    Cant wait to see what happends now, not only will he be able to see this "unknown shinigami" but he will also be able to see Rukia and others again.
    "Ichigo would never.." said by Rukia through Ichigo's badge... I can't but wonder if Rukia issnt tied very close to the current early plot, whatever Ichigo's dad and Urahara is doing and SS+Rukia is thinking, it seems to be very close related.

Too many things is going around with Ichigo, Bleach is a pretty simple story when it comes to "events" in current plot, so it would be likely that everything happening is connected down to Ichigo.
    It also further enhances what our beloved mangaka said in an inverview that he was going to make a mini-arc about Ichigo's dad... Well, Ichigo is the main charecter, learning about Ichigo will result in learning more about Ichigo's dad's background history.

Essentially, it feels like Ichigo learning to see spirits again will collaps and tie together all our new and even old questions into one "pot" if you would like to phrase it like that.
    Now we can expect anything to happend, since his not cut off from the spirit world anymore, and that my friend, pretty much foreshadow spirit contact
    We still have to see what SS+Rukia has to say or hell, even do to Ichigo.
    For all we know, the Fullbringers and his close friends may turn out as his only allies this arc, and in the progress of Ichigo beeing hunted down, we will by little by little learn more and more about Ichigo. Also a possible twist, Kubo might try make the fullbringers seem unrelyable & decieving in the beginning, but in reality, "the twist" they turn out to be the only ones he can trust completely.

Atleast thats my short term prediction now that he can see spirits again and we also need "something else" than Ichigo saving his friends, this time he might need to save himself.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast