Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Will Yachiru be able to defeat Lee?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, by herself

11 68.75%
  • Yes, with Isane's help

4 25.00%
  • No, Kenpachi or someone else will save them

1 6.25%
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Your Thoughts on Yachiru

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner TheNWonderman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Your Thoughts on Yachiru

Has the though ever occured to anyone that Yachiru may actually be Kenpachi's Zanpaktou?

You can also discuss Yachiru in general manner. - Miyagi
    Last edited by Miyagi; March 07, 2014 at 03:37 AM.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Aonsaithya's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Regarding Yachiru

Quote Originally Posted by TheNWonderman View Post
    Has the though ever occured to anyone that Yachiru may actually be Kenpachi's Zanpaktou?
    Fun idea. My initial thought was "she has her own reiatsu and her own zanpakuto", but then I thought of Stark and Lilinette.

Yachiru appeared to Kenpachi a long time ago, and almost symbolically touched his sword. Stark and Lilinette split into two because they were so lonely, perhaps something similar happened with the nameless Kenpachi. Still, I think Yachiru is definitely more than just a materialized zanpakuto spirit. She can exist quite far from him, when he is unconscious, and even lift him up by herself. It's like she's too tangible.
    Disbelief, Despair & Hatred.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Takahashi's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Regarding Yachiru

I've always entertained the idea, but we don't have anything definitive for it yet, I'd be a nice little twist though.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Just how strong is Yachiru

we havent really seen her fight, but her spirit pressure is enormous especially for her age...

i really hope we get to see her fight soon, i have always been curious about her abilities

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member apainlessend's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Just how strong is Yarchiru

Kenpachi and Yachiro share the same relationship Stark and Lynettee do...
    Kenpachi doesnt realize he is really a zanpakto....the same as Naruto never realizes he the son of the Hokage....
    CHAIN REACTION - A NARUTO FAN ANIME (More Sasuke Evidence than EVER!!)

EPISODE I: SAKURA'S TEARS

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Your Thoughts on Yachiru

It would be really interesting to see her fight in this Arc! I hope Kubo will show us her real power. I believe she might happen to be the strongest among Vice Captains and maybe be already strong enough to be a Captain, but she just doesn't want to live Kenpachi (the same way as Ikkaku doesn't want to leave him).
    It would be great to see if she has Shikai or not. And maybe she might even have achieved Bankai.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't have much thought on Yachiru, we simply don't know enough about her... basically nothing...
    You know how Gin and Hitsu were regarded as geniuses because of their age and talent, nothing like that was said about Yachiru...

Honestly I thought she won't be that strong, just really close and important to Kenpachi

I like the idea about her being a zan spirit though~

ex oriente lux

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Kubo gave vague hints about how strong Yachiru is. She's the VC of Kenpachi who turned out to have immense power, Ikkaku is very scared of her even though he's one of the elite fighters in SS, her reiatsu takes shape when she releases it which some people think to be a sign of strength. She also has minor speed and strength feats but I believe she probably has much more to offer.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually believe she might be the strongest among Vice Captains and maybe even close to basic Captain Class. Maybe not in terms of skills, but at least in terms of sheer Reiatsu and physical capabilities such as speed and power.
    Also we should take in consideration that she might have Shikai and that will raise her Reiatsu level and attacking power and versatility to another level. Hope we'll see Yachiru in this War.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member espadaboyzz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah.. i really want to see her in action and also like the idea that she is zaraki zan-spirit. Hope this final arc, kubo will make her to fight and show her true power. Cant wait to see Unohana and Yachiru powers.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree these two are more interesting than seeing Renji's new vertion of Bankai. At least for me.)
    Hope Kubo won't dissapoint us and shows Yachiru fighting at least once during this Arc if we know that most of Vice Captains are already fighting. Yachiru needs her moment to shine.

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

After Kenpachi's fight with Unohana, I guess it was obvious that Yachiru wasn't Kenpachi's zanpakuto spirit, I'm glad it didn't turn out that way even though I considered this possibility once. IMHO Yachiru as a separate character, not someone who is a part of and dependent on another person, has more to offer to the plot.

Some people pointed out that Yachiru's shikai ability is a small version of Komamura's KTM which is partly true but IMHO it has characteristics that make it quite unique. Yachiru's shikai has two beasts instead of one and it seems the attack occurs in three steps (the zanpakuto's name is "Three Step Sword Beast"), not at the same time like KTM. I guess one beast attacks before Yachiru makes her move, this was how she managed to cut Lee before he went intangible. If this is the case, then it's indeed a very useful ability since it can cut you before you see Yachiru trying to cut you and defend yourself. The other beast perhaps attacks after Yachiru makes her move and if you think you dodged the attack, it can still get you with its longer reach. Moreover these beasts are normally invisible which gives Yachiru a big advantage in close range combat.

Lee's ability bears similar characteristics to Aizen's, actually it has the additional benefit of being able to make people forget about him which makes it even trickier, I wonder if Yachiru will eventually be able to defeat him. Lee doesn't have Aizen's power but he is ultimately a SR whose members are all known to be captain class, I guess handling him would be quite a feat for a VC, at least one who hasn't gone through royal training. If Kubo didn't slip, Yachiru seems to have a bankai which makes it a likely possibility.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone else thinks that, since the good guys have scored several wins already, this time the bad guys will score a win?

So maybe... just maybe... Chibi-Yachiru is going to die..
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jiraiyanindo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    Anyone else thinks that, since the good guys have scored several wins already, this time the bad guys will score a win?

So maybe... just maybe... Chibi-Yachiru is going to die..
    I hope not. I think the good guys will keep on scoring victories until we see Ishida/Haschwalt/ or Ywach fight.

We all know that Ywach is going to kill a bunch of good guys so the scales will be righted soon enough.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Just how strong is Yachiru

Quote Originally Posted by REN KOUEN View Post
    we havent really seen her fight, but her spirit pressure is enormous especially for her age...

i really hope we get to see her fight soon, i have always been curious about her abilities
    now that we have seen a glimpse of her in action, i will say that i believe she is the strongest of the vice captains, save for maybe renji

she is that badass

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast