Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Will Yachiru be able to defeat Lee?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, by herself

11 68.75%
  • Yes, with Isane's help

4 25.00%
  • No, Kenpachi or someone else will save them

1 6.25%
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Your Thoughts on Yachiru

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Your Thoughts on Yachiru

I just hope she doesn't pull a Sasakibe and reveal that she has bankai.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta42 View Post
    I just hope she doesn't pull a Sasakibe and reveal that she has bankai.
    Well, she did use her Shikai without command release so...

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagi View Post
    Lee doesn't have Aizen's power but he is ultimately a SR whose members are all known to be captain class

The level of all the Ritters wasn't stated.The only instance where something about their level was said was when Akon informed Ichigo of the strength of some of the Ritters.
    Spoiler show

If we assume that all the 26 Ritters were involved in the First Invasion,Then some of the 10 Ritters might not qualify to be said to be of Captain level*.I think Gwenhael belongs to that pool.He seems to be just a Clean up guy,I guess it's reasonable to think that he was sent by Yhwach to finish off Rose and Kensei.Yhwach should've got access to James' memories after his death and he should've understood that Rukia took away the badly wounded Captains.

*Akon might not have been able to determine the level of other Ritters for whatever reason but there could be more Ritters like Gwenhael who is seemingly not Captain material.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

This may sound mad crazy, but what if, Yachiru is Zaraki and Unohana's baby. Just here me out, before you guys curse me with cancer or something.

Kenpachi had no memory of his past, when he found Yachiru and later took her at his side, up until he replaced the 11th division captain. I think, Unohana trained Zaraki, after their first duel and when he got older and became a man, he turned her a** out. Maybe there was dispute or something about him and Unohana having a child, because their both ruthless killers at heart and a child would carry on that bloodlust.

"I did battle with ignorance today and ignorance won".

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    Anyone else thinks that, since the good guys have scored several wins already, this time the bad guys will score a win?

So maybe... just maybe... Chibi-Yachiru is going to die..
    The Stern Ritter have beaten a lot of captains already, you can hardly consider Hitsugaya or Soifon's fights a victory, it was really more of a lucky draw. Well Cang Du wasn't responsible for the state Hitsugaya was in, but Bazz Bee definitely kicked his ass without trying very hard,and Soifon got super lucky with BG9. Komamura beat Bambietta, but at a pretty heavy price, and she'll probably be back, and she knocked out Shinji, while Mask knocked out Rose and Kensei...that's 6 captains down, and only As Nodt and Mask definitely won't be reappearing. I think there will be a few more victories before things get grim again. One thing I know for certain is whoever meets Kenpachi first is screwed. I don't see Yachiru losing to Guenael, this is her debut and she's clearly really strong. Also can't see Kubo having Guenael Lee be the first person Kenpachi wastes.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare of heaven 0 View Post
    *Akon might not have been able to determine the level of other Ritters for whatever reason but there could be more Ritters like Gwenhael who is seemingly not Captain material.
    Yachiru is seemingly Captain level. And this guy may not be good at combat, but his ability.......there's no denying that he has a really bad match-up. He could definitely kill at least some of the captains with that ability.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2