Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: How do you prefer your drinks in?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Glass bottle

3 21.43%
  • Plastic bottle

3 21.43%
  • Can

2 14.29%
  • Cup

6 42.86%
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How do you prefer your drinks?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member faintsmile1992's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How do you prefer your drinks?

No I'm not, I don't want germs from anyone else's mouths and the cups or glasses might be dirty. But I also can't be bothered to pour, it's one of those pointless habits other people have.

And don't worry, I take things literally.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, under the scenario that you only drink straight out of the carton and that you had 1 liter cartons (It seems more logical than having a bunch of the smaller kiddie ones) then you would putting your own saliva on them (unless you took the trouble of drinking without touching the carton) and then you would put it back in the fridge with all your germs (which are 99% the same germs you would find in the mouth of other people) to fester and multiply. Then you would return and drink again.... Drinking straight out of a plastic bottle would be pretty similar in that regard though. On the other hand, that pointless habit would pretty much save you the festering germs from the carton lol (specially since you could make sure there aren't germs on your glasses every time).

---------- Post added February 08, 2012 at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was February 03, 2012 at 06:39 PM ----------

How does everyone feel about rum? Lately I have actually begun to enjoy it... Cocktails and drinks with rum seem smoother than things with tequila or vodka and the taste of rum seems somewhat nicer overall. Any thoughts(or drinks ) on rum?

Most Beautiful Male 2013 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Been into rum for a while, Navy Rum particularly Lamb's Navy Rum. For cocktails...hmmmm not sure, will look for some.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Aazholh's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I cannot drink alcohol; can't stand the stuff. Sweet drinks are my vice.
    "You see, I am a colossal pervert. No form of sexual depravity is too low for me. Animal, vegetable or mineral - I'll do anything to anything!" - Bishop of Bath and Wells (circa 1563)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsNM5GOQCko

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3