Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Reimei no Arcana by TOMA Rei

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Shoujo] Reimei no Arcana by TOMA Rei

Two new chapters of Reimei no Arcana (chapter 24 and 25) are out. Have you checked them?

New complications, huh. So they are now being told to go to Lithuanel for the Letina weapons. That is an interesting turn. I wonder what Caesar would do, especially with all that promise to make a true peace. Poor Rito to be used like that, though. Loki is getting really suspicious nowadays; especially with his plan to remove the slavery of animal-like humans. He has this dark aura around him; I don't like it. >__<

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread is very silent nowadays...

Anyway, I've read those chapters quite a long time ago.. so I don't really remember but I do remember that the story is getting more interesting. However, I have this bad feeling that someone is going to suffer very much. No one is what they seem to be.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

...Unless Nakaba? I agree that no one can be trusted, though. Maybe it's a bit different for Nakaba since she herself didn't yet know the limitations of her time arcana. Loki is obviously suspicious, and all the leaders of the country. They love to play around with the weaklings below them and torture them, like in case of Lisa. Poor them. >_<

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Well... that's politics. It's what they call "a game of thrones". A political plot story is fascinating not without reason. It's a tangled web of power so even though it looks simple at first, in truth, so many hidden agendas are woven into it. By now, I can't say which of the kings is the good one. I hope Nakaba and Caesar will see through them better than I am.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Argh~ I'm boiling with desperation... What will happen to them now??!!

I don't want them to be separated... and that last words Nakaba said about what will happen to him made me shudder!!
    No, don't leave, Caesar... Nakaba needs you by her side...

At least, Caesar is really a good man. I thought he will just leave without words (like the typical "noble" heroes/heroines ) but he tells her that he wants to go. Oh, I'm actually hoping something will happen to them on the bed. But, but...

I want to flip the table! (ノ`Δ´)ノ彡┻━┻

Oh, and the extra story.. LOL~ How typical of high school shoujo manga, Caesar is the student council president whose father has crushed Nakaba's father's firm but he's in love with her... And why Loki still retains his ears in this "normal" world? o_O But Vernas and his sister... LOL~ How understanding of them...

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The newest two chapters feel very strange for me. Is it only me? Caesar was pushing himself way too hard that it became a bit unnatural. Nakaba was getting very clingy and weak... Maybe she was just afraid because of what she saw through her arcana of Caesar, but I thought she was usually stronger than this? The pages were kind of 'wasted'; I thought some panels or scenes could've been compacted and in return we can see more advance in the plot...

..Then the chapter ended just like that.

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Oh, I'm actually hoping something will happen to them on the bed.
    Nah, give it up. Caesar is still a boy.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    The newest two chapters feel very strange for me. Is it only me? Caesar was pushing himself way too hard that it became a bit unnatural. Nakaba was getting very clingy and weak... Maybe she was just afraid because of what she saw through her arcana of Caesar, but I thought she was usually stronger than this? The pages were kind of 'wasted'; I thought some panels or scenes could've been compacted and in return we can see more advance in the plot...

..Then the chapter ended just like that.
    I think Caesar feels that he can no longer bear the regret over his brother's death and Nakaba becomes like that because she fears that if she lets Caesar go, he will die and it will be her arcana's fault. She already bears a heavy burden with her arcana, and until now her arcana doesn't really help anybody and with Caesar's brother's death, she feels more burdened by her arcana.

Nah, give it up. Caesar is still a boy.
    Well, it's not wrong to hope.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I despair.

I feel like choking someone after I read this chapter! Щ(ºДºщ)

Nakaba finds out the truth about Loki and how he feels... I feel pity towards him, but at the same time, I know he's very dangerous. Can we say he's a very possessive one? Though possessive seems like an understatement... He'll do everything, everything, for her. If I am Nakaba, I can't help but to feel terror, though again at the same time, he has done so much that it is almost impossible to hate him... I don't know anymore. (」゚ペ)」

And that preview for the next chapter now make things worse, though it can also give us interesting development... Loki or Caesar... Personally, I hope that she will choose Caesar for obvious reasons... I wonder what Loki will do...

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

...I should catch up with this.

Nakaba being with Caesar has to happen. Even though I haven't read the latest chapters I'm still sure that's the only viable route.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

THANK GOODNESS!!! SHE CHOOSES CAESAR!!

That's the way to go, girl! The thing I like about Nakaba as the heroine is that she knows what she wants (unlike some stupid other heroines). She knows and understands the things Loki did for her, but she loves Caesar more...
    My heart actually went dokidoki when Loki posed that question. I love the way Nakaba answered: she didn't say anything but she ran towards Caesar and said that she loves him. My heart broke a little when I saw Loki's expression, but well... my happiness for Nakaba and Caesar was greater. I grinned hard when I see Caesar's expression. He must be a bit confused as to why Nakaba suddenly ran into him and say she loves him.
    Oh, and Caesar didn't want to leave without seeing Nakaba first. It's interesting to see the Caesar in the past through Nakaba's arcana, and the Caesar now. He has changed a lot, and it's for the better. Nakaba's power doesn't only lie in her arcana power, but also her heart.

But now, I have this bad feeling... Usually after a great moment like this, something really bad will happen.... Though I don't think Loki will do anything bad. I guess after all, he really want Nakaba to be happy, even if it means she choose someone else other than him.

Whatever happens later, I'll just enjoy this happiness. I can't stop smiling...

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor, poor Nakaba.

Her time arcana is really a heavy burden... She must be really anguished to choose. It's unfair, really... I admit the second prince (I forget his name) though.. He willingly sacrifices himself to save Ahkil, but why should it be like that?
    I wonder how this will affect Nakaba in the future... will she be afraid to use this power? will she be broken?
    And it seems Caesar develops some kind of telepathy? When Nakaba feels really saddened, he seems to be able to feel it.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

What a depressing chapter. We had to wait for a long time and when it was out... Too much sadness.

I don't know, I kinda lost the feeling to this series a while ago. Perhaps because the waiting time between chapters is a bit too long and the story's pace is rather slow. But yeah, poor Nakaba. She's very close to breaking down, especially without Caesar around.

Telepathy? Oh, man. How sweet.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

What a depressing chapter. We had to wait for a long time and when it was out... Too much sadness.

I don't know, I kinda lost the feeling to this series a while ago. Perhaps because the waiting time between chapters is a bit too long and the story's pace is rather slow. But yeah, poor Nakaba. She's very close to breaking down, especially without Caesar around.

Telepathy? Oh, man. How sweet.
    Indeed. I'm also starting to lose the feeling. The last time I felt so excited was when Nakaba has to choose between Loki and Caesar. Now, Caesar is gone. I just... I don't know. I'm just hoping the story won't turn tragic.

Sweet indeed. It's kinda funny how much their relationship has changes if you remember how they were when they first met.

---------- Post added December 23, 2012 at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was December 08, 2012 at 01:12 PM ----------

The new two chapters... I feel like crying blood...
    Now I keep getting the vibe that this series is turning into a tragedy...
    I understand their reasons for the marriages, but it's just too sad... Especially for Nakaba... Maybe the power is convenient, it lets her see Caesar (while Caesar cannot see her) but doesn't it bring more torment? I mean, being able to see him but not to touch him... And he will not hear or see or touch her...
    Oh, I'm getting more depressed now because of this story... I really wish strongly that whatever their plans are, it will go smoothly and they can be with each other again...
    Last edited by yukihime03; December 08, 2012 at 01:53 AM.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The plot is so depressing that I have no feelings left around and read it just for the sake of knowing what will happen. I didn't expect it to come like this when I first started reading it, and at this point it feels like a happy ending is a bit impossible (although there's still a chance that it can be happy). I truly hope that Nakaba can find happiness; I mean, all of these sufferings is just...

I wonder what will happen when they finally meet with each other. How painful it must be for both...

/leaves the thread in depressed mood

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Even though things turn tragic, somehow if the story doesn't go this way, it won't be as realistic as it is now. No matter how much we want to deny it, for royals like Nakaba and Caesar, sometimes duty comes first. They shoulder the fate of the nations after all.
    I feel like this series' plot becomes similar to novel's, you know? In the novels, things get worse first before the characters find a way to solve the problem. This will also lead to character's development. Do you see how much depth the characters have now? Everyone of them have a dark past and fear that get in the way of their happiness. These things create conflicts that may not seem so big compared to the biggest threat, but actually these personal confrontations with self influence greatly how things will happen.
    At first, I thought this series will be similar to other shoujo series with similar plot but it turns out that the mangaka exceeds my expectation. Despite how things are now, I think this series becomes more gripping and intense because of them. People somehow can relate easier to heartbreaking stories, don't you think?

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast