Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 45 of 66 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Hangout & Q/A Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Hangout

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    I remember what you are talking about, but there is always the chicken and the egg issue: Do rankers have insane bodies because they develop it, or do people with insane bodies become rankers? (Given the absurdly low percentages of regulars that become rankers, it makes sense for them to be the people well outside the normal bell curve)
    I believe it's both. You need to be base superior to most residents of the Tower to get chosen and pass the first tests, but then, you need want to strengthen your body to become a ranker and after you become one, and the more you do so, the stronger your body should get. After becoming a ranker, you have an eternity ahead of you, and you're free to train as much as you want.
    The 2 factors you mention are "talent" and "hard work" - the more talent you have, the less hard work you need to reach a given level. And there's also another - as Lero Ro mentioned, "luck" - there are chance events which allow you to pull ahead of those that are about as strong as you.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Arashi's Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

If Rachel wants climb all the tower to see the night sky with stars. Mazino wants go outside the tower and he already climbed it and maybe saw that sky, but couldn't escape of it. Right Devil-kun woke up while he was taken and said he saw the god of the tower, it means was the summit of it.

That sky is false and still is in the interior of the tower. Interesting that even that is cunningly made to surprise us.

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    If Rachel wants climb all the tower to see the night sky with stars. Mazino wants go outside the tower and he already climbed it and maybe saw that sky, but couldn't escape of it. Right Devil-kun woke up while he was taken and said he saw the god of the tower, it means was the summit of it.

That sky is false and still is in the interior of the tower. Interesting that even that is cunningly made to surprise us.
    I think Urek comes from the outside, that's why he knows about it.

"the god of the Tower" (or "the true master of the Tower") obviously referred to Headon, who was in the pic and is the main enigma of the series. Regulars are taken right to 2F, no way he could've seen the summit.
    Erfworld

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Well technically if what we saw on the TuS is true, we have already seen the outside of the tower ^^
    But the summit as it is, is just a place that the Zahard family stated. The real summit must be over the 134 floor

Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    [...]

"the god of the Tower" (or "the true master of the Tower") obviously referred to Headon, who was in the pic and is the main enigma of the series. Regulars are taken right to 2F, no way he could've seen the summit.
    I don't think Headon is the main master of the tower. When he did the that contract with Rachel was strange about how someone allow a observer in a fight, even hiding it. That act it was like he recognized Baam and his destiny and was is part of Fug or maybe something more higher. If i recall, Zahard was the first climber of the Tower, but he didn't created. It was someone who put rocks above each one and made it... just like Baam when Rachel found him... I'm sure that there is a Tower's basement and Baam was there.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe not a real master, but he certainly has a real authority over it. Appearing anywhere he wants, floating in the air and selecting candidates like a boss. He's like a doorman of an apartment building, except with more power to decide who can live there. I'm not sure if he can kick people out, though. Wouldn't he already do that with some of the irregulars if he could?
    Last edited by Razh; January 10, 2013 at 05:36 PM.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe he was the master of the tower before king zahard climbed it

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Headon is the main master of the tower. When he did the that contract with Rachel was strange about how someone allow a observer in a fight, even hiding it. That act it was like he recognized Baam and his destiny and was is part of Fug or maybe something more higher. If i recall, Zahard was the first climber of the Tower, but he didn't created. It was someone who put rocks above each one and made it... just like Baam when Rachel found him... I'm sure that there is a Tower's basement and Baam was there.
    Regardless, those were Horyang's words. Whether he is the real master of the Tower or not, Horyang must've recognized him as one, since he was (as far as Horyang's experiment-tortured mind was able to comprehend) like a generous god to him.
    Erfworld

Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    Regardless, those were Horyang's words. Whether he is the real master of the Tower or not, Horyang must've recognized him as one, since he was (as far as Horyang's experiment-tortured mind was able to comprehend) like a generous god to him.
    Also it couldn't be the top of the tower, because Teddy was unconscious the whole trip. Everything might be possible and valid, so i give the ignorant bliss to Teddy... i even give it to Koon and he always make me fall with his plans

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Am I the only one who thinks that the reward you receive upon reaching the 134th floor is actually the test on the floor? i.e. You are offered your heart's desire and if you accept, you fail the test without the possibility of a retry. Nobody passes because the only person capable of passing would be someone who already has what they want which as we've seen from the series is nobody, not even Baam any more.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that we begin the bet arc, place your bets:

Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

i think wangnan should be given better weapon. every time i see this stupid pokeball it pisses me off to say the least

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    i think wangnan should be given better weapon. every time i see this stupid pokeball it pisses me off to say the least
    isn't this funny ??? --> I find it hilarious...

PS: Now truthfully, each time Wangnan starts throwing poke-bombs, I literally start facepalming myself, as well...
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

what if he calls charizard tho ,that would be awesome

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterguy View Post
    isn't this funny ??? --> I find it hilarious...

Yes, it is... wait, I have to ... ...
    That's why I like so much wangnan.... It's an odd character among the others around him.

New Reply
Page 45 of 66 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast