Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Hangout & Q/A Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God by SIU

Headon is the one who chooses the regulars who will climb the tower right? It was implied by Ajumma (is that the name the chick who likes Leeso?) that they go directly to the second floor (ToGwikia says this too).

Baam went to get tested in Headon Floor because he opened the door himself (i don't know how, he wanted and his will opened maybe), and after he passes and Yuri leaves Headon talks to someone. He ask if the person was watching and asks what will she do. I thought he was talking to Lahel because it was at least implied to, and the way Androssi talks about Lahel not being like them or from the same place... Like peaple say Baam is different....

I think, and this is a theory of mine, that Lahel is from outside the tower. This is the only way she would know the stars, since there are only fake stars at the ceiling of the floors. The further even the highrankers went was the 134th floor and there are others above, with hostile guardians and no rules or people like the rest of the tower. And we know (it was in the corner of one chapter) the tower is just one part of the world the author created. Baam is still a mistery that i can't imagine though, but the two are not from the tower natural cities and ecosystem...

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

A translation of chapter 63 is available.

Credits: Cadence @ batoto forums

Spoiler show

Credits:Shinsatsu

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

arrg one of these days i ll start with the spoilers
    any way i really thought this will be Baams fight but it turned out to be a completely diff test all together
    a wise performer keeps the best at the last, similarly i am expecting Baams fight (hope some how it will ensue) at the last of this test being the best fight of this level that they are in.
    Btw what do you guys think is koon stronger than the zahad princess? he is from the royal family right? you get to train with the generals or sth similar when you are from those families.

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

It's kinda boring not being able to see Baam fight again, and I also wish to see Koon and Rak fight soon. XD
    Chapter 63 is a bit boring for me, personally, though it is funny because it focuses only at Androssi. And Anak. And their stupid quarrel. XD I wonder what that sheep means about the bait. Does it have something to do with the bull? If so, then it really is true that there is a hidden meaning behind the appearance of the bull. It seems like he wants to use it to retrieve Jahad's swords from the princesses?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

The "sheep" is together with the director right? And one of their targets is Black March and Green April, so the bull mission was to get the zahard princess to the Dark where no one will know waht happened to them muahahahaha! ops, got excited....

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    It's kinda boring not being able to see Baam fight again, and I also wish to see Koon and Rak fight soon. XD
    Chapter 63 is a bit boring for me, personally, though it is funny because it focuses only at Androssi. And Anak. And their stupid quarrel. XD I wonder what that sheep means about the bait. Does it have something to do with the bull? If so, then it really is true that there is a hidden meaning behind the appearance of the bull. It seems like he wants to use it to retrieve Jahad's swords from the princesses?
    This chapter wasn't that great but not that bad either. Ren's objective is aside from what you mentioned to kill Anak Jahard jr. He is luring them in order to carry out his mission but I think that Androssi will be spared, if she doesn't get in his way. Because she is an acknowledged princess unlike Anak, I think they'll have a tough time but Yuri will most likely run into them. Somehow I think that the Bull might be one of the weaker 'pets' from Ren....

---------- Post added September 19, 2011 at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was September 18, 2011 at 10:16 AM ----------

New chapter is out!!

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...65&weekday=mon

Translation for chapter 64

Credit goes to Cadence @ batoto forums

Spoiler show

10. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show
    Last edited by Charlie; September 20, 2011 at 02:34 PM. Reason: grammar

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Spoiler show
    Spoiler show

---------- Post added September 22, 2011 at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was September 20, 2011 at 08:36 AM ----------

Chapter #64 is out!!! http://www.batoto.com/read/_/33333/t...by_the-company

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Thanks hs for the trans / summary.

The last part of the current chapter has started something interesting. Reading the raw's I was a little disappointed because it looked like the plot wasn't moving forward but it seems I was wrong. I cant wait, the next chapter should be good. Though I have a feeling that Anak wont be able to win. I wonder if that's just me?
    I felt exactly the same. Each of the 3 parts had an interesting detail, the first one which suggest that the Bull is manipulated by the level guardian and reveal a new kind of power, the second which we learn that the bull only pretend to be weak and the last one with Ren revelation.
    I hope our little princesses find help somewhere as they are in a bad situation.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The raw is out!! The chapter seems to be awesome as expected.

17. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I've just read chapter 64. A bit behind this time. XD
    Hmm, interesting. I wonder what Koon is planning, but at this moment I'm more interested to know what would happen to Androssi and Anak. Both seemed to meet an enemy at least equal to their strength, if not stronger. Now this would be interesting, especially added with the fact that they are working as a team now, and their actions would affect the others. I don't think Anak would win easily, though considering her motivation and stubbornness it is possible. Now, Androssi... I don't know. XD

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Anak and Rens match looks really interesting to me. It seems though Ren has the advantage here, like I thought. His character is really mysterious and gives me a similar vibe to that of Gin from Bleach. I believe unless Anak gets some help from someone, she will loose. Who can help her though? My guess is the princess Yuri. I doubt Androshi will be able to help given her current situation.

I don't understand what Baam was doing with his hands. It looks like he can either feel or control something.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is the translation for Chapter # 65.

Credits: Cadence as usual @ batoto forums

Spoiler show

Chapter #65 is out!!!
    Last edited by Host Samurai; September 29, 2011 at 11:54 AM.

21. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

So it turns out there is something going on with Baam, interesting.

Can't wait to see how the fight between Ren and Anak finishes. It really does not look well for.
    Hopefully someone comes to help her and perhaps with two people fighting against Ren, they'll have a better chance of beating him.

New Reply
Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast