Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 26 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Hangout & Q/A Thread

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God by SIU

there is still something off ; her expression . its like shes not happy with what she did . was she somehow forced to do it ?or maybe that was her motive from the beginning but she got attached to baam too and started to hate herself ?
    im not really sure what it is but she doesnt look like a villian to me

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ErosVp View Post
    Chapter 75 is finally out guys! Lahel that bitch!!! I get angrier the more I see her, and everybody is willing to help her, plus it seems she really is partner of the red-haired girl..... I think it must be since before entering the tower since it seems as soon she got to the second floor she met Androssi... Argh!!! What is going on??!!

Also, Did the author decided to change her name from Lahel to Rachel? That bastard do that all the time between Zahard and Jahad, can't he made up his mind?! Yeah I'm not in a good mood! How much time this lazy ass will take before starting part 2?
    The names didn't change in Korean but the author give a roman transcription which is different from the one initially thought by the translaters. It happens all the time.

As for Rachel, she is certainly manipulative. I wonder if she already had such back thoughts when she visited Baam. The thing is now she has no way back, if her secret is discovered nothing will be left of her body. I wonder how many people know about her, there is Hwa ryu but probably also the director

Also, Host samourai do you know if all the extra informations from the blog are regrouped in a single thread on Batoto ? If yes maybe we could had a link for it in the first post. Otherwise it would be good to regroup them ourselves for when we will had a forum :-)

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shinsengumi View Post
    there is still something off ; her expression . its like shes not happy with what she did . was she somehow forced to do it ?or maybe that was her motive from the beginning but she got attached to baam too and started to hate herself ?
    or she is plainly evil with no emotion what so ever, you knwo those Cold villain s who even after massacring their family infront of ppl say : so?!
    (in many mangas)
    that to be honest i was expecting lahel to come out and lie but i didnt expect all of the team to pledge their unwavering support to rachel.
    i expected them to scatter off as Baam was the only one connecting them to each other.
    So we are short with predictions here, atleast few of us expected koon and rak to be out searching while rest advances. At least by the looks of it all of the fellows accepted Baam is dead
    so any guess what might happen?
    the Guardian liked Baam a lot
    my 2pence is he might have teleported Baam out to safety
    Last edited by shaheer; December 17, 2011 at 06:10 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm wondering how the epilogue will last another 3 chapters. If we consider that it ends with Baam back in the last page for cliffhanger, it is still 3 chapters about Rachel and the others which would surprise me.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

prolly show what actually happened to Baam and how he took Rachels betrayal in one chap.
    in next chap will show some stuffs abt the rest of the grp concerning going to the next stage and will end with Baam strugging to go to next stage too
    would like it if there is a time skip and Baam turns out to be a bad ass power user by then

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    nd if the author dun give us what happed to Baam after the shock and how did he survive it will be a let down.
    esp that kind of cliff hanger is good for 1 week but if its for unknown period of time then its a killer on the fans
    still that @#$%^ drama Queen lahel
    I guess he will show Baam beforehand or at least give us hint what exactly happened. I'm angry about Lahel as well, she tricked the whole group and it seems so ironical that they are helping the one who supposedly murdered (betrayed) Baam @@ it seems like Baam and the rest will be divided for a long time but I'm already looking forward to his return and how they will fare with Rachel.

and don't be mad about the names, they can be translated differently. Now that the Author has given us the name he intended for her I'm going to call her Rachel.

I would compare her to Griffith from Berserk or Vera Linus from Veritas. She does seem to be sorry but that doesn't change the fact that she is willing to betray everyone for her own sake. Now she did turn into a villain, still I'm pretty sure Baam is willing to forgive her (as kind as he is).

prolly show what actually happened to Baam and how he took Rachels betrayal in one chap.
    in next chap will show some stuffs abt the rest of the grp concerning going to the next stage and will end with Baam strugging to go to next stage too
    would like it if there is a time skip and Baam turns out to be a bad ass power user by then
    I think we will get some explanation about Rachels reason for betraying Baam to, maybe some talk between her and the red haired girl (what was her name?). Seems like a good theory though, I guess the timeskip will take place when they advance to the next floor and after we saw something about Baam.

It's very likely that he will return as a stronger fighter, not sure how much though. Him returning and owning some people/monsters would be nice though.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    Also, Host samourai do you know if all the extra informations from the blog are regrouped in a single thread on Batoto ? If yes maybe we could had a link for it in the first post. Otherwise it would be good to regroup them ourselves for when we will had a forum :-)
    Yeah, they've a single thread for the blogs translation over there on batoto. I'll post the link as you suggested in my first post, when the time for our sub forum is there then we can take our time and make the appropriate threads.

Now that we know that Lahel is an opportunist, who is capable of doing anything for her dreams sake. I wonder what kind of role Hwa Ryu will play? To me she seems like a wildcard in this scenario. She could give Koon another hint about Baam like she did before the Hide and Seek test with Lahel. But for some reasons I think that Rak is going to have a crucial role in this development due to his nature of being a Hunter. As long as he doesn't find his dead prey and sees for himself, he might very well go on a hunt in order to investigate the matter.

---------- Post added December 18, 2011 at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was December 17, 2011 at 11:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ErosVp View Post
    The big question is why Baam had to be imprisoned? Why is he so dangerous? This is my favorite manhwa because the plot is so complex and there are so many possibilities!!!

shaheer... It looks like it is just you and me advertizing Tower of God! T_T
    I heard many theories that Baam is/or might be the only son of Zahard. But I personally don't want it to be the case, I'd rather want Baam to be unrelated to the other irregulars and make him special. IIRC Yuri did mention that Baam is an irregular for an irregular.

i can see the reasons of zahard you know
    1) phantaminum attacked the palace ransacked and massacred ppl
    2) enru killed a guardian, ie strong enough to pose an incredible threat if he is annoyed
    3) mazino did the most dangerous thing by creating an organization which can match against zahards

its natural that some one who has the capability to be an irregular is to be kicked out to some dungeon, i suppose he would have never entered the tower if he wasnt compelled to

as for advertizements, ya you are right but if i remember right Host samurai said he ll also do that favor so i guess more ppl might follow
    These are the deeds, which made the irregulars infamous throughout the Tower. I understand why the ten families and Zahard wants to keep the status quo but on the other hand I seriously want to know the motivation of the irregulars. I'm always wondering, if they grew up in the same environment as Baam, in total isolation?!

She is irredeemable for her actions. She just played along and ended with her act at the right time. Many seem to forget that in the Hide and Seek test, she deliberately told Koon to not let Baam know about the note. Even though she was warned, she didn't take any counter measures to protect herself, which makes her action back then even more suspicious.

@Erosvp and shaheer: Don't worry guys, I've made a request for my sig. I just need to wait patiently.

Credits:Shinsatsu

9. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

In case anyone is looking for some TOC fanart, there are some good pictures on SIU's Fan Cafe.
    The repertory isn't so great yet but I found some nice ones. I especially liked this one:

Spoiler show

Made me immediately think: "We need YOU For our turtle group!" XD

11. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

@ni-chan: LMFAO...hahaha that picture alone is awesome. But your initial thought about the picture fits it very well.

It seems like Koon is really popular among our fellow Korean fans. Who doesn't like his cunning, cocky character with the mindset of a Ruler?

Credits:Shinsatsu

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

frigin dun understand korea, nd ya i guess Koon is one of the most popular character in the TOG yet.
    is there any news in the author s blog as the when nxt chap will be released?
    i mean he took a break last time did he give any such into this time?

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

okay fellas , if you really want to advertise ToG here is the place . now who is with me o/

15. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

okay fellas , if you really want to advertise ToG here is the place . now who is with me o/
    That is a great opportunity! When the time to vote comes lets support ToG to fullest!!! It won't be easy against The Breaker....

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

ya breaker has the biggest manhwa fan grp in this site i know

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

any fellas think that Baam after being so brutally betrayed will be ... you know Evil or say like anaken skywalker?

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

ya breaker has the biggest manhwa fan grp in this site i know

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

any fellas think that Baam after being so brutally betrayed will be ... you know Evil or say like anaken skywalker?
    I've thought of a couple things....

One scenario is that while drowning, he "awakens" to his true form which was some legendary person that invaded the tower in the past.

The second one is that he was saved by either the guardian or one of Yuris people and is recuperating.

I can't wait to see him back in the show - does not want Rachel to be the Main character. and

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post

One scenario is that while drowning, he "awakens" to his true form which was some legendary person that invaded the tower in the past.

The second one is that he was saved by either the guardian or one of Yuris people and is recuperating.
    i hope its your former theory hits the mark or Guradian saves him. And the series will be repugnant if Rachel becomes the main, i am sure damn sure we ll see baam in either of the 2 chaps

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 26 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast