Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 191 Discussion / 192 Predictions

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of God Tower of God Chapter 191 Discussion / 192 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Last edited by Jammin; Today at 07:34 PM.
    • ⁞ Avatar by xhunter924 ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 191 Spoilers

And were back in action! http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...93&weekday=mon
    kinda miss baam's long hair now.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 191 is Released (New Chapter - English)

http://mangajoy.com/Tower-of-God/191/

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Weird translation of the names. Shibisu for leesoo for example.

Anyway, it's good. It's back. Some info about wangnam and Hwa Ryun seems aware about who he is. This guy got a massive importance for the story later on.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, damn, I was wrong. There was a chapter this week.

Are we getting a scan out of mangacow, or not?

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Aleksei is alive...I guess Baam just put him out of action for the remainder of the Workshop Battle.

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Ugh...if this translation is correct, Wangnan actually is the Prince of Zahard and we'll have to live through more idiocy with him.

SIU, you're already on thin ice with me.

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

I still wish that there was a way to hide the Thorn or make it invisible unless it's being used. I never liked the Devil Wings, and the Thorn being on the MC is even worse.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

It's back, I missed Koon too. Beta with a different outfit

Yeon's thoughts imply that every family made a "mistake" I think. The current group is not as interesting as the one of S1 but if SIU manages to develop them well enough it should be good. I am wondering how he will deal with that Thorn problem.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah ToG is back. I wonder if after all this time I'm over my favorite characters getting split from the team again?

*Thinks for a moment*

Nope! Still bitter.

That being said this chapter seems a bit better organized than the ones in recent memory. Much more focused on each subplot, which I liked. It's too bad I'm really not on board with 3/4ths of those subplots. Due to my general indifference toward Wangnan, Beta, and Horyang.

Hwan Ryun also just needs to be renamed The Omniscient. I think she either needs to be wrong about something or dial her "I know all" schpel back down to 11 because or risk hitting story breaker territory with her. There are reasons good stories tend not to have characters who always know everything there is to know.

---------------------------------------------

That translation/editing by line webtoon for this chapter is...

The way it was edited actually makes it so viewing it in a web browser causes the scroll bar to cut off the speech bubbles. Also had at least one straight up mistake in Androssi's line where the word "Badly" was written where I assume the word "Baldy" was supposed to be.

I'm hoping they will improve on this translations. Maybe they need better QC people or something because the quality here is... not very good.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Not much going on but it is still good to have the manga back. Koon seems to be getting darker and darker though, even with baam back he wants to kill rachel... Well, rachel is a bitch but it still seems like he will be pursuing a pointless revenge.

So it seems like the manga will deal with wangnaan soon. He is a character that desperately needs some relevance, he has gotten stronger but it does not seem like he has any worthwhile skills so far... Perhaps if he belongs to the 10 families he will eventually develop a skill which he inherited from them. I am not sure if it makes he is like a prince of hazard considering he has weak skills compared to the princesses. He seems to be a mistake of the 10 families more than anything so odds are that he is related to them. But still, his strength seems weak compared to them.... he has the attributes of a shonon hero so odds are he will become quite capable in the future but we still urgently need more plot around him (or less if it does not happen fast).

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Good news for me today:
    ToG is back on third day my RL got back on "normal track", again ...

Bad news for me today:
    As bad as it is that The company dropped translations of ToG that were so good in my opinion, now mngacow has also dropped it...

Not that I don't understand why, but all is a mess right now for me, and I have so many questions...

So, WTF:
    • I don't understand half of the names here, untill I look "deep" backwards in my memory or "scratch my head thoroughly with naver chapters", so I would suggest that we make a new thread to decipher all to us known names into all official names that would appear from now on at official naver site, if you are all up for it
    • second of all, who will translate SIU's blog from now on, and where can I find those translations from now on

Those are the things I'm most curious at the moment...

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Wow, so this can be done as well:
    http://thcmpny.com/naver.html
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterguy View Post

Wow, so this can be done as well:
    http://thcmpny.com/naver.html
    So, what happened exactly? Naver is collaborating with the western translators or something?
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    So, what happened exactly? Naver is collaborating with the western translators or something?
    I don't think it's anything like that. Pretty sure that's an overlay. So your still looking at Line Webtoon it's just through frame made by The Company that forces it to adhere to a reasonable aspect ratio. I wonder if that's part of that idea to basically make scans that are readable via overlay. So basically people would still be reading on Naver but with a different translation overtop. Almost like Closed Captioning.

And the fact that Line Webtoon could get something similar going is pretty ridiculous. I know their probably really busy, and maybe it's harder than I think to do it, but if The Company can do it I don't see why they couldn't have.
    Last edited by Jammin; July 27, 2014 at 04:12 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    no, this is just a smaller mode for watching (for browsers and big screens, that tC developed), or as Jammin said an "overlay"

but what I'm more interested and what is legal is this method, that "The Company" has already been using in the past:
    http://www.thcmpny.com/2830/2011-mystery-one-shot/

PS: To be sincere, it is not 100% to my liking, but it would still mean everything to me, why I just need the text from them, that is so much to my liking...

"How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ebu8b's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Tower of God Chapter 191 Spoilers

http://m.webtoons.com/ <-- I think i should write that naver uploads the english version of the chapter ealier than the korean version. They even have a app (Line Webtoon)
    Later they will start to translate SIU´s notes. Ah damn i didn´t saw that monster guy wrote that already......
    Last edited by ebu8b; July 27, 2014 at 04:23 PM.

Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ebu8b View Post
    http://m.webtoons.com/ <-- I think i should write that naver uploads the english version of the chapter ealier than the korean version. They even have a app (Line Webtoon)
    Later they will start to translate SIU´s notes. Ah damn i didn´t saw that monster guy wrote that already......
    they will start translating his notes too ???
    (where and approximately when is this going to happen)

but more importantly is this from a reliable source ???

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ebu8b's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterguy View Post
    they will start translating his notes too ???
    (where and approximately when is this going to happen)

but more importantly is this from a reliable source ???
    The source is my best friend(who can read the korean language), but he lies a lot So i wouldn´t trust that.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast