Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 190 Discussion/191 Predictions - Next Chapter between 21st July & 4th August

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of God Tower of God Chapter 190 Discussion/191 Predictions - Next Chapter between 21st July & 4th August

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ebu8b's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 190 Spoilers

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

he cut his hair. dem hairs

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner NzmAnhDee's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused Re: Tower of God Chapter 190 Spoilers

I heard SIU is going to be in hiatus for 6 weeks, i hope, the chapter after that will be long like 60 pages long. BTW, Baam had a nice haircut, I wonder what he'll look like.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

back to old baam.....good

and mazino makes an appearance...i wonder what they are discussing?
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

i liked the long hair. he had his swag going on. danit

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

well....to me,him having long hair made him look too cool to be so gullible...now he can be his naive,trusting self again
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    well....to me,him having long hair made him look too cool to be so gullible...now he can be his naive,trusting self again
    yaoi fandom is furios. How can SIU destroyed our wish in 1 panel

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Lasix's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NzmAnhDee View Post
    I heard SIU is going to be in hiatus for 6 weeks, i hope, the chapter after that will be long like 60 pages long. BTW, Baam had a nice haircut, I wonder what he'll look like.
    Finally he got that stupid hairs off! I never was a fan of that to begin with.

I'm not so sure what he has. But according to his complaints about his wrist, it might be a carpal tunnel syndrome. which would kinda make sense as he uses it a lot.
    Usual receovery is at least 3 weeks. Hopefully no complicvations and we'll get our chapters back sooner than we might think. The break might give him some time to make up some nice ideas for the story. Let's hope for the best

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Black Void's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic134950_2.gif

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 190 Discussion/191 Predictions

SIU can take a year break if it would improve the story. Season 2 has been a huge disappointment in plot.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Rachel haters it seems SIU is planning to pull an Itachi or something similar to him very likely

Noblesse Forever!

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by strixflash View Post
    SIU can take a year break if it would improve the story. Season 2 has been a huge disappointment in plot.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Rachel haters it seems SIU is planning to pull an Itachi or something similar to him very likely
    Are you being serious? Because my impression from this chapter was that she's set up to be the anti-christ.

---------------------------

I'm also really glad he ditched the hair. Was never really a fan of it.
    Last edited by Jammin; May 04, 2014 at 11:31 AM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Arashi's Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Six weeks Hiatus, ok. I can endure that. Returning along with HxH, ironically

The chapter was good, just as expected Horyang's devil was stolen and Beta is there to explain us that an entity well made is better than a bunch, just in time!
    Baam -short haircut- Vs Rachel -the new heroin-, bitches!!! Amazing cliffhanger SIU, well done. And more over, they will collide on 43th floor, where the Thorn was made, i expect revelations according his creator. Also, the Mazino bastard will have an appeareance... in other words, Irregulars' tea club will form in that floor.

Facts of the chap:

-Hwa Ryun wants to be part of the group, that's lovely.
    -Wangnam does important decisions with just a small portion of his group, such a good leader.
    -Traveller has become a follower, if he can betray Rachel for Baam's sake, i will approve it as a second character. Right now, he's nothing.
    -Quant is acknowledge in the Blitz family, who could say.
    -Why the hell is Rak still short? Why the fucking thorn is still visible? Why Rachel's comrades look a red tube and answer 'oh, good work'? I don't understand these three.

Good chapter indeed.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh come on... I wanted to make a poll about whether you want Baam to cut his hair or not, but now SIU did this in the current chapter.

Chapter was okay, I had some good laughs especially when Rak suggested to get a new turtle and started a fight with Aguero or when Rak was strangled by him.

Sadly, Urek didn't make an appearance. That was a little bit disappointed, because I'm really curious about what he can tell about the Tower and - like Baam mentioned - what kind of a place the outside world is.

About Beta: let's just skip him.

The train sounds fun and the 43rd Floor surely is one of the most mysterious floors in the Tower. I'm not the biggest fan of Hwa Ryun, hence I don't really like the idea of her joining the team in the future. But she is quite popular among the fans, so I'm probably alone with that view.

The hiatus is obviously no shock. I hope SIU gets well soon.

By the way: Baam cut his hair, thank god!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Black Void's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

WTF? Where is my post? i quoted strixflash.. and before the thread was changed to "Discussion" my post was there -.-

------------------------------------

kinda something like:

Even so the Season 2 had his downsides, what SIU showed of so far for hints Season 3, it looks good. he just have to do right.

-------------------

and everything else i forgot.. what i wrote
    Last edited by Black Void; May 04, 2014 at 12:12 PM.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic134950_2.gif

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast