Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Scanlators Directory

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Scanlators Directory

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place for cleaners, editors, type setters, quality checkers, and proofreaders to offer their services to scanlation groups. Say a little about yourself, what manga you are interested in, what skills you have, what role you can fill, and past scanlating experience. Remember: the more information you can provide about yourself, the more likely a response.

If your services are no longer available, you are welcome to delete or edit your own post in order to avoid any unwanted responses.
    Last edited by Kaiten; July 15, 2011 at 12:18 PM.

2. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Scanlators Directory

hi ,

i can translate manga from english into arabic , i was cleaning manga for myself then make it in ebook "electronic book" .

i know in photoshop and improving my skills in cleaning more ..

i found mangahelpers site when i wasreading an arabic thread and i like it so i wanna to offer my help .

one chapter in ebook : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xczr6hbtgamap62
    one chapter with watching online : http://katchmanga-animeiat.ar-palace.com/Bleach/471

i hope i can help and thanks at all

Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking for experience work in a manga scan group

Hiya, I guess the title is pretty self explanatory, yep I'm a newbie and would like to gain some experience by working/volunteering(not sure if i get paid in this line of work lol) in a manga scan group.
    So if any manga scan group need an extra pair of hands at anything please inbox me, I'll be very grate for anything.
    Er... I guess now I need to say something about myself:
    City: London
    Occupation: full time student (don't worry, I have plenty of spare time to help out)
    I can speak/write both English and Chinese fluently (not sure if the Chinese bit will be of any use lol)
    Yeah I guess thats it, if any scan group is willing to take me in then I'm happy to provide more background info.
    And by the way, if anyone have contacts with any scan groups could you please ask whether they have any vacancies and whether they need an extra someone to help out with anything
    Thanks a lot
    (ps HAPPY BIRTHDAY MH!!!!!)

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Forgot to mention u can reply to me through PM or the email magoo12321@me.com

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner PepperJane's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Blush Willing to help!

Hi! I guess I should probably be posting this in an intro thread, but I can't find one...

I'm willing to help proofread or anything that needs doing...I guess...I don't have a scanner for scanlations and I can't translate...so....just here to help out!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Anyone Need a Proofreader. :D

Hello everyone, how are you all doing. Okay first I'm new and I don't know if I posted this new thread in the right section. So if I didn't please tell me where to post this, and if I did that's great.

Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone needed a proofreader I would love to get some experience on proofreading manga scans. So I hope I can become friends with all of you and I hope I enjoy working with some of you.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ominae's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Just asking Golden if his offer still stands as I'm assembling a scanlation group of me own.

"Protect Our Legacy from Evil Forces" - Unknown Hebrew Message on Rectangular Message Plate in 1998 Applied Physics Conference.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ZeeZee Seven-Strings's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi there. I'm new here and looking to join a scanlation group as a proofreader, and I'm also interested in learning about typesetting and editing. I'm a fairly quick learner. Drop me a PM if you need some help! :-)

New Reply