Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 73 of 134 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2003

Thread: The truth will set you free.

  1. #1081
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,810
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

    Yeah that doesn't really work...it's boring for some reason.

  2. #1082
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,503
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    And you want to put fear in people's hearts?
    Why not?

    ---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    You should've known by now, nii-chaaan~ She likes to make people scared of her. Such a psycho.
    You know me so well~~

    ---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Spoiler show


    I think it's the mix of Tom and Chris?

    ---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Yeah that doesn't really work...it's boring for some reason.
    What are you talking about?

  3. #1083
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,810
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

    The amalgam of Chris and Tom's face. Usually doing that results in something hideous, so it's different in that respect. But still, it's not better than them separately.

  4. #1084
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,503
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    The amalgam of Chris and Tom's face. Usually doing that results in something hideous, so it's different in that respect. But still, it's not better than them separately.
    I get your point. I don't really like to see it like that but it's not like I abhor it too....

  5. #1085
    Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,008
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    You should've known by now, nii-chaaan~ She likes to make people scared of her. Such a psycho.
    but she's not really scary nor does she look scary so it must be pretty hard

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Why not?
    well usually you want to see people happy (if you don't hate them) or at least in a normal state when they see you. If you want that people are scared of you that's a pretty wicked attitude

  6. #1086
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,503
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    but she's not really scary nor does she look scary so it must be pretty hard



    well usually you want to see people happy (if you don't hate them) or at least in a normal state when they see you. If you want that people are scared of you that's a pretty wicked attitude
    Hah. I may not look scary at times, but actually people are pretty scared of me because they know of what I can do to them. Just ask phio-chan. She knows how scary I can be.

    Let's just say that it's for protection. When people are scared of you, they are unlikely to mess with you. So far, it has gained me a life of relative peace.

  7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #1087
    MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,284
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.



    Loki Charms anyone?

  9. #1088
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,503
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

    I never even have eaten Lucky Charms. Well, it doesn't exist here anyway.

  10. #1089
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,810
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    I never even have eaten Lucky Charms. Well, it doesn't exist here anyway.
    You're not missing much. 'Tis Garbage

  11. #1090
    Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,008
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Hah. I may not look scary at times, but actually people are pretty scared of me because they know of what I can do to them. Just ask phio-chan. She knows how scary I can be.

    Let's just say that it's for protection. When people are scared of you, they are unlikely to mess with you. So far, it has gained me a life of relative peace.
    So what can you do?

    You certainly have a point but when people like/love you they don't want to mess with you too - at least that's how it should be.

  12. #1091
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,810
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

    I think someone is suffering from a Napoleonic complex

  13. #1092
    Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,008
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

    Definitely a possibility

  14. #1093
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,503
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    You're not missing much. 'Tis Garbage
    Oh, okay.

    ---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    So what can you do?

    You certainly have a point but when people like/love you they don't want to mess with you too - at least that's how it should be.
    Make them suffer. I make sure that I know everyone's weaknesses. People say I am the type who is mostly quiet and calm but once I'm mad, it will be like a volcano/tsunami.

    It's easier to make people fear you rather than love you. I'm not actually the likable type so my other option is too make people fear me.
    I think I should ask phio-chan if she can actually like me. She sighs too much around me.

    ---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    I think someone is suffering from a Napoleonic complex


    Napoleon complex is considered a myth, you know. A research has found that taller men are more aggressive than shorter men.

  15. #1094
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,810
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post


    Napoleon complex is considered a myth, you know. A research has found that taller men are more aggressive than shorter men.
    I hadn't heard that. And it's not simply about aggression, it's also about reaction to perceived inferiority due to stature. I was kidding, but when you say how scary you are (which could be true) it looks a certain way. That's all.

  16. #1095
    Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,008
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Make them suffer. I make sure that I know everyone's weaknesses. People say I am the type who is mostly quiet and calm but once I'm mad, it will be like a volcano/tsunami.
    Then what's my weakness? because I felt like you really want to make me suffer sometimes XD
    and like I said, tsuntsun

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    It's easier to make people fear you rather than love you. I'm not actually the likable type so my other option is too make people fear me.
    I think I should ask phio-chan if she can actually like me. She sighs too much around me.
    You think? Well I guess it is, I would still prefer the more complicated way.
    And what's with you saying you're not the likeable type? I'm pretty sure there are quite a lot of people who like you - probably coupled with a little fear though. Guess vio is the same.

Thread Closed
Page 73 of 134 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts