Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
Thread Closed
Page 74 of 134 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2003

Thread: The truth will set you free.

  1. #1096
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    I hadn't heard that. And it's not simply about aggression, it's also about reaction to perceived inferiority due to stature. I was kidding, but when you say how scary you are (which could be true) it looks a certain way. That's all.
    Well, before you, someone else said the same thing to me which was why I did a little research on it. They said there's no proof of a relationship between height and personality.
    Even if I react fiercely when someone calls me short, it is done in jest and due to habit. I never actually feel inferior due to my short stature since I prefer it this way. It will be easier for me to look for taller men.

    ---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Then what's my weakness? because I felt like you really want to make me suffer sometimes XD
    and like I said, tsuntsun

    You think? Well I guess it is, I would still prefer the more complicated way.
    And what's with you saying you're not the likeable type? I'm pretty sure there are quite a lot of people who like you - probably coupled with a little fear though. Guess vio is the same.
    Why should I tell you? If I tell you, you'll try to change that weakness and it will be harder for me to gain the upper hand.

    I'm rather quiet and awkward during social interactions so you'll find me a lacking conversation partner unless you have the same interest with me. And looking for someone with the same interest is hard since not many people like to talk about history, philosophy and stuffs. Most people think it's a boring/too difficult conversation topic so they will think me boring/arrogant (Finding phio-chan is already a miracle for me). So I'm not like those social butterflies who can easily make people like them.
    And even if I don't want people to be scared of me, it's hard to compress this dark aura. Human instincts are quite sharp, eh? People know when they see a psycho. I can just sit down and use my "resting face" and people will be scared of me already.

    Oh, and I know there are people who like me but it's because of my cute appearance, they say.

  2. #1097
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,633
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Why should I tell you? If I tell you, you'll try to change that weakness and it will be harder for me to gain the upper hand.

    I'm rather quiet and awkward during social interactions so you'll find me a lacking conversation partner unless you have the same interest with me. And looking for someone with the same interest is hard since not many people like to talk about history, philosophy and stuffs. Most people think it's a boring/too difficult conversation topic so they will think me boring/arrogant (Finding phio-chan is already a miracle for me). So I'm not like those social butterflies who can easily make people like them.
    And even if I don't want people to be scared of me, it's hard to compress this dark aura. Human instincts are quite sharp, eh? People know when they see a psycho. I can just sit down and use my "resting face" and people will be scared of me already.

    Oh, and I know there are people who like me but it's because of my cute appearance, they say.
    You make it sound like it would be so easy to just get rid of a weakness XD it's usually part of a behaviour or characteristic which are pretty hard to change actually. You might be able to reduce it but completely changing these things is really, really hard.

    Funny thing that I actually like talking about that stuff too, guess we do have some things in common
    but well, just because someone isn't extravert doesn't mean he's not likeable. These persons usually are even more friendly/open to the people they call their friends and cherish them more - people who can easily make and form new connections often have way less real friends or friendships which don't last long, they're not that close too. Ofc there are exceptions but the point is that I'm pretty sure you're falling into that first category, might be wrong though. Just a guess because I'm not one of these social butterflies too.

    and lol, I seriously can't imagine you being so scary when you just put up your "resting face" XD

  3. #1098
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    You make it sound like it would be so easy to just get rid of a weakness XD it's usually part of a behaviour or characteristic which are pretty hard to change actually. You might be able to reduce it but completely changing these things is really, really hard.

    Funny thing that I actually like talking about that stuff too, guess we do have some things in common
    but well, just because someone isn't extravert doesn't mean he's not likeable. These persons usually are even more friendly/open to the people they call their friends and cherish them more - people who can easily make and form new connections often have way less real friends or friendships which don't last long, they're not that close too. Ofc there are exceptions but the point is that I'm pretty sure you're falling into that first category, might be wrong though. Just a guess because I'm not one of these social butterflies too.

    and lol, I seriously can't imagine you being so scary when you just put up your "resting face" XD
    I don't mean change really, more like you are more prepared for an attack, so it will be harder to attack that weakness. Oh, what am I babbling about...

    I don't fancy having something in common with you.
    No... actually there are more reasons why I'm not likable, but even though I tell it all to you, you won't understand because you don't know me personally.

    You just haven't seen it. People know I'm not someone to mess with because of my "resting face".

  4. #1099
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,633
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    I don't mean change really, more like you are more prepared for an attack, so it will be harder to attack that weakness. Oh, what am I babbling about...

    I don't fancy having something in common with you.
    No... actually there are more reasons why I'm not likable, but even though I tell it all to you, you won't understand because you don't know me personally.

    You just haven't seen it. People know I'm not someone to mess with because of my "resting face".
    It's fine, I get it XD

    Thought so, it's still the truth - accept it
    well I think you can get a good hunch on how someone is even when you don't know him in person. Of course it's easier to pretend someone you don't really are but I doubt that's the case here. Feel free to tell me about all your negative characteristics

    Looking forward to seeing your resting face then, I still doubt it's that scary though. How someone looks rarely shows how you really are anyway.

  5. #1100
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    It's fine, I get it XD

    Thought so, it's still the truth - accept it
    well I think you can get a good hunch on how someone is even when you don't know him in person. Of course it's easier to pretend someone you don't really are but I doubt that's the case here. Feel free to tell me about all your negative characteristics

    Looking forward to seeing your resting face then, I still doubt it's that scary though. How someone looks rarely shows how you really are anyway.
    Your truth, not mine. I don't have to accept it.
    *snort* I'm done talking with you.

    Indeed, but I often use this face for many purposes. It might not shown here, but in reality I can be really serious when situation needs me too. I won't be able to hold important position in my campus otherwise.

  6. #1101
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,633
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Your truth, not mine. I don't have to accept it.
    *snort* I'm done talking with you.

    Indeed, but I often use this face for many purposes. It might not shown here, but in reality I can be really serious when situation needs me too. I won't be able to hold important position in my campus otherwise.
    It is as it is but oh well...
    you're as lovely as ever

    Oh you can see that here too, don't worry You seem to be the calculating type anyway so I can totally imagine.

  7. #1102
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    It is as it is but oh well...
    you're as lovely as ever

    Oh you can see that here too, don't worry You seem to be the calculating type anyway so I can totally imagine.

  8. #1103
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hamy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sátántangó
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    1,555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: No rest for the wicked.

    Mommy I miss Gats Its been how many days since I last heard from him

  9. #1104
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: No rest for the wicked.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamy View Post
    Mommy I miss Gats Its been how many days since I last heard from him


    Do not come crying back to me unless if it means you have divorced him.

  10. #1105
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,633
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: No rest for the wicked.

    Let's end this depressing talk with some happy news for you

    Hetalia Comedy Anime Gets 5th Season Green-Lit

    Quote Quote:
    The September issue of Gentosha's Monthly Comic Birz magazine is announcing on Monday that a fifth season of the Hetalia anime has been green-lit. The same issue notes that the fifth volume of Hidekaz Himaruya's original manga will go on sale on Tuesday.

  11. #1106
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: No rest for the wicked.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Let's end this depressing talk with some happy news for you

    Hetalia Comedy Anime Gets 5th Season Green-Lit









  12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #1107
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,633
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: No rest for the wicked.

    good to see you happy for once

  14. #1108
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: No rest for the wicked.

    Well, I'm in a good mood. But I don't think this mood will last for long....

  15. #1109
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,633
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: No rest for the wicked.

    Well even if it's for a short while it's nice to see

    Is there a specific reason you're in a good mood?

  16. #1110
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: No rest for the wicked.

    I just got back from a camp. It was a really fun one, though very tiring since I was part of the committee that would always sleep the latest and wake up the earliest. But there are so many silly things happened to talk about and since we camped in a city above the mountain, I kept breathing fresh air that was very good for the state of my mind.
    Now that I've returned to civilization... *shrug*

  17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 74 of 134 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts