Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
Thread Closed
Page 124 of 134 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2003

Thread: The truth will set you free.

  1. #1846
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Country
    Japan
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,404
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

    Did you check if it's not the google translate ebook? If it's readable, can you send me the link or the file? O,O


    ex oriente lux

  2. #1847
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,287
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post

    Sou ka sou ka... ai ka...
    Ma... sore de ii ya
    Ai desu.


    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post

    Just how things are....


    ---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Did you check if it's not the google translate ebook? If it's readable, can you send me the link or the file? O,O
    Of course. It's the official one. Here: Sapphire Blue. But you need to register as a member before you can download it.

  3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #1848
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

    Luluz -

    This is...

    Spoiler show

    Spoiler show


  5. #1849
    Bobbas Veltez 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Joker
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Probably... someday. I'm not the mood for anything now.
    Oh okay.



    Quote Quote:
    I think I should stop here.
    I think you should carry on....

    Quote Quote:
    Um. My friends?
    Hey, if you see me in real life, you'll probably think that way too.
    Bwahahaha is that right? We'll see soon

    Quote Quote:
    Hahaha. This exactly:
    For me, it's more like:


  6. #1850
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Country
    Japan
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,404
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

    My, thank you! I already finished Sapphire Blue, took me like 4 hours xD Now I found out that Smaragd Green hasn't been released in english yet... but it has been released in Czech a long time ago (first time seeing something like this! Well I guess I don't read many books that have to be *translated* to english) so I'm gonna go on with that too x)


    ex oriente lux

  7. #1851
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,287
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Luluz -

    This is...

    Spoiler show

    Spoiler show
    Spoiler show


    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    I think you should carry on....


    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Bwahahaha is that right? We'll see soon
    So my friends said. I hang out with different kinds of friends, but all of them still say the same. I have the ojou-sama aura.

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    For me, it's more like:



    ---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    My, thank you! I already finished Sapphire Blue, took me like 4 hours xD Now I found out that Smaragd Green hasn't been released in english yet... but it has been released in Czech a long time ago (first time seeing something like this! Well I guess I don't read many books that have to be *translated* to english) so I'm gonna go on with that too x)
    Wow. That's fast. I haven't even touched it yet. No mood for reading these past few days.

  8. #1852
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Spoiler show







  9. #1853
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    8,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

    For Inheritance... I should say I was rather disappointed as well. I was glad it ended, but things weren't like what I expected. I was surprised to know the final battle ended at 3/4 of the book, made me wondering what the rest was for... and that's that. I agree that the best was Brisingr. That one, and Eragon, are the books I read most often. I'd love to see Brisingr alive just for the sake to see Brisingr the blade and some other things. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Seems like we have the same opinion and reasons. JCB probably looks like that because he is so pale-skinned with tired eyes. His blonde hair is not helping because it makes his overall appearance seems worse. He actually will look good as one of Twilight's vampire, I think.
    +1. Heck, even the vampire whom Jace killed was so handsome. <3333

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    You're always like that. I doubt you have read all the recommendations I've given to you.
    Hey, I'm busy. I don't even read what I recommend for myself.

  10. #1854
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,287
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post


    ---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    For Inheritance... I should say I was rather disappointed as well. I was glad it ended, but things weren't like what I expected. I was surprised to know the final battle ended at 3/4 of the book, made me wondering what the rest was for... and that's that. I agree that the best was Brisingr. That one, and Eragon, are the books I read most often. I'd love to see Brisingr alive just for the sake to see Brisingr the blade and some other things. XD
    Sadly I don't think there's any hope for another Eragon movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    +1. Heck, even the vampire whom Jace killed was so handsome. <3333
    I didn't really pay attention to the vampires there (too distracted by Isabelle's whip), so I don't know who you mean.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Hey, I'm busy. I don't even read what I recommend for myself.
    Busy is an excuse. If you really want to read something, you'll have time, even if only a little bit. *talking from experience*

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #1855
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

    @ Yuki Chan
    ...


  13. #1856
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,287
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    @ Yuki Chan
    ...
    Here, have a cute bunny instead.

  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #1857
    MH's Most Passionate Member 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! scav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boneyard
    Country
    The Wall
    Posts
    9,427
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic136240_54.gif

  16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  17. #1858
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3


    Yuki / scav - whys we spamming dos gifues?



  18. #1859
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,287
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post

    Yuki / scav - whys we spamming dos gifues?

    Who knows? It's fun, though.

    Spoiler show

  19. #1860
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    8,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My kokoro goes dokidoki. <3

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Sadly I don't think there's any hope for another Eragon movie.
    I just said that because I wanted to see Brisingr the blade. But a movie as a whole? No, thanks. They had butchered the first book with the movie enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    I didn't really pay attention to the vampires there (too distracted by Isabelle's whip), so I don't know who you mean.
    Isabelle was fantastic there. I was kind of disappointed because when we got closer she didn't seem to be that beautiful. But still pretty. Perfect match with the vampire, so to say. XDD

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Busy is an excuse. If you really want to read something, you'll have time, even if only a little bit. *talking from experience*
    When I have time I spend it here or sleeping or going out with friends. *shrugs*

Thread Closed
Page 124 of 134 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts