Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 99 of 134 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 2003

Thread: The truth will set you free.

MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Haha, by the time I get my hands on it, I'll no longer have the "craziness".
    Yeah but you can still enjoy it. What was the last video game you enjoyed playing?

*looks at Gats' signature* Hamy are you with child or is this just thinking ahead?

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hamy's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Yeah but you can still enjoy it. What was the last video game you enjoyed playing?

*looks at Gats' signature* Hamy are you with child or is this just thinking ahead?
    Depends on Mommy's answer

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

See how hard I'm trying with Yukihime-san ?

Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think you'll be getting her blessing anytime or approval anytime soon, unless you bribe her with Fire Emblem, that is. Just go ahead and make. Give us MH's first mod baby?(iirc)

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

It's more for other people's sake actually.
    You are giving the preys a generous head start

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Uh, Super Mario Bros? I'm not a gamer, you see. The last video game I played was Super Mario Bros when I was in elementary school. I used to have only Nintendo and then my parents wouldn't buy me any game console anymore... which was why I grew up to be bookish. I was only allowed computer game back then.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hamy View Post
    Depends on Mommy's answer
    Who's your mommy?

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    See how hard I'm trying with Yukihime-san ?
    You don't have to try, really. It will be a waste of your energy.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

I don't think you'll be getting her blessing anytime or approval anytime soon, unless you bribe her with Fire Emblem, that is.
    Even goldb knows.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    You are giving the preys a generous head start
    Who says I can't be nice?

I'm starting to get depressed though, so I might explode anytime.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Who says I can't be nice?

I'm starting to get depressed though, so I might explode anytime.
    It's like an ambidextrous talent
    Being nice or cruel at will, I mean.
    So, cheer up instead of getting depressed. Say to yourself that you have a unique ability. It usually works.

I hate shovel 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

So, cheer up instead of getting depressed. Say to yourself that you have a unique ability. It usually works.
    So now are you a personal adviser for Yuki?

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    So now are you a personal adviser for Yuki?
    If the word "depressed" comes into play, I might be a consultant for all of you
    Besides, that's not giving an advice. It's just sharing personal experience

Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Uh, Super Mario Bros? I'm not a gamer, you see. The last video game I played was Super Mario Bros when I was in elementary school. I used to have only Nintendo and then my parents wouldn't buy me any game console anymore... which was why I grew up to be bookish. I was only allowed computer game back then.
    that's....uh.....a long time ago? Well, nowadays you can get many games on PC versions too. I'm guessing though, that now you're over the wanting to play video game phase. Besides a few titles.

Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think you'll be getting her blessing anytime or approval anytime soon, unless you bribe her with Fire Emblem, that is. Just go ahead and make. Give us MH's first mod baby?(iirc)
    You do realize for most part the series isn't as animu as this game right? If anything this game is more like the biggest fanservice imposed on the director by nintendo, most controversially is the introduction of Casual Mode which essentially goes against the director's intent of permanent death being a trademark of the series. Yeah I'm not too happy about this FE, or well the FE's after 10 because balance just flew out the window making every character way too bork this game for god sake the maps in general can be singlehandedly covered by Sorcerer + Nosferatu (I have no idea why they allowed this spell to become so easy to purchase). As a long time fan, one whose played all the FEs and been part of the original Fire Emblem community (FESS), can't say I want to support this one. Only thing that really tides me over about this series is the total homage paid to the original and older FEs through the DLC, as well as this game's references.
    Last edited by Hamy; February 25, 2013 at 09:32 PM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Not really a talent... I just have to put on one mask and replace it with another.
    Hah, I wish I can cheer up, but problems are piling up...

---------- Post added February 27, 2013 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was February 26, 2013 at 11:57 PM ----------

that's....uh.....a long time ago? Well, nowadays you can get many games on PC versions too. I'm guessing though, that now you're over the wanting to play video game phase. Besides a few titles.
    Yeah. The funny thing is that I used to want those game consoles a lot, but since this wish was denied for years. Then, I no longer had interest in it. In fact, if someone offers me a game console now, I might decline.

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hamy View Post
    You do realize for most part the series isn't as animu as this game right? If anything this game is more like the biggest fanservice imposed on the director by nintendo, most controversially is the introduction of Casual Mode which essentially goes against the director's intent of permanent death being a trademark of the series. Yeah I'm not too happy about this FE, or well the FE's after 10 because balance just flew out the window making every character way too bork this game for god sake the maps in general can be singlehandedly covered by Sorcerer + Nosferatu (I have no idea why they allowed this spell to become so easy to purchase). As a long time fan, one whose played all the FEs and been part of the original Fire Emblem community (FESS), can't say I want to support this one. Only thing that really tides me over about this series is the total homage paid to the original and older FEs through the DLC, as well as this game's references.
    Well, since I don't play the game myself, I can't comment anything about the game system and stuffs. I can only comment on the plot and the characters, and I really think it has good plot and characters. Especially for the characters, I think they are the most prominent aspects of the game. Yeah, the marriage system is entertaining and satisfy the feelings of some romantically hopeless fans (I admit I ship one or two couples, but I am not particular nor insistent about it), but I love how the characters interact and bring out their unique characteristics (not to mention the hilarity when this happen). For example, Henry (the guy in my set, for people who don't know) is a really happy psycho and even I think he's really creepy, but I can't hate him for some reasons. It's like we can actually feel for the characters. We can relate to them and I think that's really an achievement.
    Spoiler show
    The base plot is rather classic, about fighting the destiny/fate, but they create a pretty interesting story though I am a bit disappointed about the end since there are actually many questions left.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Not really a talent... I just have to put on one mask and replace it with another.
    Hah, I wish I can cheer up, but problems are piling up...
    Isn't that a talent already? You need to know when to switch, and more importantly, to which one
    Kill off their root or else they will keep coming. It's a cheap hint you read in those personal growth books, but it's one of the few that sounds like genuine.
    I wonder if I could make a career out of my advisory skills, which are God awful, stereotypical at best so relieving.

Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03;3324928
    Well, since I don't play the game myself, I can't comment anything about the game system and stuffs. I can only comment on the plot and the characters, and I really think it has good plot and characters. Especially for the characters, I think they are the most prominent aspects of the game. Yeah, the marriage system is entertaining and satisfy the feelings of some [S
    romantically hopeless[/S] fans (I admit I ship one or two couples, but I am not particular nor insistent about it), but I love how the characters interact and bring out their unique characteristics (not to mention the hilarity when this happen). For example, Henry (the guy in my set, for people who don't know) is a really happy psycho and even I think he's really creepy, but I can't hate him for some reasons. It's like we can actually feel for the characters. We can relate to them and I think that's really an achievement.
    Spoiler show
    The base plot is rather classic, about fighting the destiny/fate, but they create a pretty interesting story though I am a bit disappointed about the end since there are actually many questions left.
    The gameplay took such a step back from strategy while the role playing element clearly is at the forefront and well that is what they aimed for so yeah~ Guess its a hit for new people who want to enter the series but its not exactly comforting to older fans. But lets face it they clearly want to rally new fans since their old fanbase has simply grown up or become too old so they need the younger fanbases.

Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah. The funny thing is that I used to want those game consoles a lot, but since this wish was denied for years. Then, I no longer had interest in it. In fact, if someone offers me a game console now, I might decline.
    I see. I'm sorta the same now. I can't remember the last time I played a game that wasn't on my phone. I don't think I'd decline if someone offered me a console; I'd take it and possibly leave it lying around or sell it. Maybe when I live alone, I'd get a console. Possibly the PS4 at that point.

Thread Closed
Page 99 of 134 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast