Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
Thread Closed
Page 119 of 134 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2003

Thread: The truth will set you free.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: FF XV: WHOA.

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Then we'll have problem with our accommodation.
    If you bring two others they can share a room while you stay with me.

MH's Most Passionate Member 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! scav's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Sephiroth in KH was annoying, yes. I had to make sure my Sora and some Potions were properly placed. It took a while, but of course I won. What do you take me for?!
    not bad, not bad. what else do u play?

Quote Quote:
    And no, I'm not letting anyone take my consoles away. Especially my PS2.
    u shouldn't be like that with your friends, im disappoint phio-swan
    u need to watch fight club.
    -The things you own end up owning you.

Quote Quote:
    Cosplaying is actually cool. Cosplayers work hard in creating an identical clothes, and that takes lots of effort.

I do wish I can try the yukata, I really want to. But I don't wanna go alone, so it depends on my friends too.
    animes cosplaying are generally bad. i have yet to see an anime cosplay and say wow that's cool. disguise are cool but cosplaying as anime characters is meh

Quote Quote:
    What are you, 10-year-old girl?

So what?
    nothing. thats just the conclusion i reached, no need to be aggressive

Quote Quote:
    Well, I don't know about your friends, but my friends are pretty honest with me.
    Probably it's sexist, but for good reasons. For some reason since I was a child, the males around me are all jerks (except for my father and brother). Only during high school I found decent guys. But then again, old habits die hard.
    i see, thats the same old story of some boys have been jerk with me so all of them must be jerk . the same boys u've been cruel with will be jerks later on thinking all girls are the same, and the story repeat itself. Most high schoolers aren't mature boys and girls. thought girls tend to become mature faster than boys, u're kinda narrow minded. Your brother and your father aren't the only nice boys outta there but u still a little girl, i hope one day the "gender" won't be a criteria in your way of treating people.

Quote Quote:
    I would like to show you, but I don't have time for that now. Maybe next month.
    sure, im not in a rush

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    If you bring two others they can share a room while you stay with me.
    Your boarding house sounds like a guest house.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by scav View Post
    i see, thats the same old story of some boys have been jerk with me so all of them must be jerk . the same boys u've been cruel with will be jerks later on thinking all girls are the same, and the story repeat itself. Most high schoolers aren't mature boys and girls. thought girls tend to become mature faster than boys, u're kinda narrow minded. Your brother and your father aren't the only nice boys outta there but u still a little girl, i hope one day the "gender" won't be a criteria in your way of treating people.
    Hey, I was a little girl. You cannot expect me to be fair back then, especially since it's pretty traumatic for me. It took years for me to be healed from that experience. Of course I know better now, which is why I've been treating boys better. I'm not the same person I was, okay? But again, old habits die hard. Even though I do not want to, my mind will always subconsciously think the worst first since it is used to be like that. I'm trying to control it, but sometimes when I occasionally meet actual jerks, I can't hold myself. You cannot expect people to change instantly, can you? Do not judge me a little girl just like that.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

not bad, not bad. what else do u play?
    Not many. Final Fantasy, Star Ocean, Persona, and some others...

u shouldn't be like that with your friends, im disappoint phio-swan
    u need to watch fight club.
    -The things you own end up owning you.
    I'm just worried if it ends up in yuki's hands.

Your boarding house sounds like a guest house.
    The first floor is a guest house, the second floor is a boarding house. Double agent, yes.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Status: MIA

Yuki have you read... not sure how the series is called, something like tales of seven kingdoms.... graceling, fire, and bitterblue, ?

Also do you have any recommendations for real fantasy stuff? Something like eragon, eon, graceling/fire/bb, for i have gotten tired of highschoool and romance dramas and love triangles or pentagons or even worse

ex oriente lux

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Most Passionate Member 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! scav's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

sup yuki? what are you up to? did u wear that lolita dress?

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    i have gotten tired of highschoool and romance dramas and love triangles or pentagons or even worse
    Amen

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Scav you vacationing bish or wtv - get your dark butt on Skype once in a whiles bish - I miss ya!!

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Yuki have you read... not sure how the series is called, something like tales of seven kingdoms.... graceling, fire, and bitterblue, ?

Also do you have any recommendations for real fantasy stuff? Something like eragon, eon, graceling/fire/bb, for i have gotten tired of highschoool and romance dramas and love triangles or pentagons or even worse
    Yep. It's a good series. I really, really like it, especially Fire.

I have lots and lots and lots. Probably books by Maria V. Snyder like Study series or Avry of Kazan series, or Garth Nix's Sabriel series, or Trudi Canavan's The Black Magician Trilogy, or Mistborn (Brandon Sanderson) series, or Mistwood (Leah Cypess) series, or Nine Kingdoms (Lynn Kurland) series, Pellinor (Alison Croggon), Chronicles of the Imaginarium Geographica series, or The Hollow Kingdom Clare B. Dunkle) series, or The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series, or The Queen's Thief (Megan Whalen Turner) series.

I still have more but probably those above are enough for now.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

sup yuki? what are you up to? did u wear that lolita dress?
    I just returned an hour ago from the village, of course I haven't had the time to wear the dress.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Bobbas Veltez 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I'M BACK!!!

Welcome back. How was your time away?

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Welcome back. How was your time away?
    Amazing! It was really tiring, since we did harsh work like lifting big stones and sacks of sands/soil (I'm starting to grow muscle!), but it was really, really fun since the whole group members did it together! I really love my group members too, they are kind and nice people. I also had the best housemates from Korea and Japan. Both of them are really friendly, and the Japanese girl is so cute!
    I just sent them off at the airport. I'm going to miss them a lot.
    Living in the village was so peaceful, I really like it (and thankfully my house has toilet! that's the most important thing ), but I'm gonna lie about missing internet too.. I feel like I just came back to civilization or something since many things have changed when I arrived back at the city.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back, yuki <3

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazing! It was really tiring, since we did harsh work like lifting big stones and sacks of sands/soil (I'm starting to grow muscle!), but it was really, really fun since the whole group members did it together! I really love my group members too, they are kind and nice people. I also had the best housemates from Korea and Japan. Both of them are really friendly, and the Japanese girl is so cute!
    I just sent them off at the airport. I'm going to miss them a lot.
    Living in the village was so peaceful, I really like it (and thankfully my house has toilet! that's the most important thing ), but I'm gonna lie about missing internet too.. I feel like I just came back to civilization or something since many things have changed when I arrived back at the city.
    So it was a good workout you had over there?

Whenever you go on trips like that, it's always nice to share your place or have meet you can get on with. I know that's the case for all this summer's work trips I've taken; especially the last one to Edinburgh. Are you going to keep in touch with your former housemates, I imagine?

How have things changed since you been away? just things in your life or your surroundings?

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

So it was a good workout you had over there?

Whenever you go on trips like that, it's always nice to share your place or have meet you can get on with. I know that's the case for all this summer's work trips I've taken; especially the last one to Edinburgh. Are you going to keep in touch with your former housemates, I imagine?

How have things changed since you been away? just things in your life or your surroundings?
    Haha, yeah. Though I know I'm going to lose this muscle again, since I'm too lazy to workout on my own.

Yep. Thanks to internet.

Mostly my surroundings. It's like suddenly there's a new building there, a new shop over there, and even Facebook's appearance. :|

Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, yeah. Though I know I'm going to lose this muscle again, since I'm too lazy to workout on my own.

Yep. Thanks to internet.

Mostly my surroundings. It's like suddenly there's a new building there, a new shop over there, and even Facebook's appearance. :|
    Muscles are gonna be sad. I'm sure there are plenty of exercises you can do at home without having to go very far or to the gym. But I guess if you're lazy then even that is a challenge .

That's cool. I've never managed to keep real contact with people I've met on trips over the years; usually it all fades out after a few months of talking and promises of visiting each other lol.

Ah gotcha, that's normal I guess. And with FB, I'm no longer surprised at the changes, just accept and adjust.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Muscles are gonna be sad. I'm sure there are plenty of exercises you can do at home without having to go very far or to the gym. But I guess if you're lazy then even that is a challenge .

That's cool. I've never managed to keep real contact with people I've met on trips over the years; usually it all fades out after a few months of talking and promises of visiting each other lol.

Ah gotcha, that's normal I guess. And with FB, I'm no longer surprised at the changes, just accept and adjust.
    Yeah, the main problem is that I'm too lazy.

I actually feel that after months we might not contact each other that often though.. Even now, we already have no more than small conversation.

I was just surprised because I didn't expect it, that's all. Though I should have expected it.

Thread Closed
Page 119 of 134 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 ... LastLast