Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 50, 51 and 52 Discussion/Predictions

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 50, 51 and 52 Discussion/Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by LJkAze View Post
    Oh okay lol I guess mixed it up :P Anyways Yanagi with Saikikanpatsu no Kiwami would be nice and would be delighted for an upgraded version to that just like how Ryoma improve Hyakuran Jitou no Kiwami by moving power to wherever he like it. Saikikanpatsu no Kiwami is to see forsee the outcome of the point; how about the upgraded version is to forsee the outcome of a each game? Yanagi and Inui is play style is about Data but forsee the outcome of each game like "I predict this game will be Game - 15 or Love 30 and so on"
    An upgraded version would definately be interesting to see, but I think there aren't many ways how you could do so without making it redundant. For example, the version you suggested, while improving Saiki's effect on paper, doesn't actually change the match as it doesn't do anything other than letting the user know the outcome earlier than he would have known with the normal version.

As I see it, because Saiki is limited by the user's abilities, there isn't much to improve besides the user's stats. Maybe a more flexible version would be possible, so that the user can predict the next shot, I dunno.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope this isn't too much trouble, but I can't download the .zip file for chapter 51 and 52 because it says that the download limit is exceeded. Can it be re-uploaded again or in another host site?

Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just downloaded them... Megaupload is odd sometimes.
    Last edited by Archylas; June 23, 2011 at 10:51 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe it is similar to synchro, the more your physical and mental abilites are powered up, the more effect Saiki has. I can't think anything else because Saiki can't have an upgraded version. While Echizen overcomed the weakness of Hyakuren moving the aura to different parts of the body, Saiki is still the same, predict the number of shoots needed for a point. I'm looking foward to how much Yanagi has improved, maybe if he hasn't opened Saiki (which I hope he has), he could have extended the limits of his Data tennis or got some other amazing move instead

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fayte's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Bring in the Cyclone Smash and make it official to the manga ^_^
    No. That ridiculous smash needs to be forgotten and burned away from all memory. I thought that ruined the anime.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Chiyuuka's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

so chapter 51 is out in full...

and the representatives are smashing everyone?
    I was actually expecting Yukimura to 'ROFLstomp' the no. 11 guy like someone mentioned before.
    but at least he isn't getting fully smashed like the other guys probably coz no.11 has a blindfold on.

---------- Post added July 07, 2011 at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was July 05, 2011 at 07:14 PM ----------

Oh...

looks like Yukimura is about to ROFLstomp the no.11 guy after all.

and all the middleschoolers that didnt get a chance to play are playing...grudge matches?

I don't see how Oishi and Niou are going to pair up, why is Kikumaru not pairing with Oishi? I don't get it... do they have to be from the same court or something?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chiyuuka View Post
    Oh...

looks like Yukimura is about to ROFLstomp the no.11 guy after all.

and all the middleschoolers that didnt get a chance to play are playing...grudge matches?

I don't see how Oishi and Niou are going to pair up, why is Kikumaru not pairing with Oishi? I don't get it... do they have to be from the same court or something?
    It's because only the losers are playing and Kikumaru is a part of the winner's group.

The reason for that might be that unofficial matches aren't allowed in the camp, but as the losers were kicked out more or less, that rule doesn't apply to them. It's the most plausible theory I have at the moment in any case.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Chiyuuka's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm...

thats quite plausible im just not too sure how well Niou and Oishi are going to play together.
    In the original manga they make it seem like kikumaru and oishi are a good pair since Oishi gets discouraged easily and kikumaru never does...
    and i really dont see Niou stepping in to help Oishi out if he gets discouraged...

but lets just wait for the manga.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3