Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Who wins ?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Neji

84 70.59%
  • Shino

35 29.41%
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Neji vs Shino

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    "Quiapo" = one of the most notorious black market in the world.
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Neji vs Shino

Neji is too strong for shino.. And shino's bug technique is also useless against neji's technique..

But i think the best move for shino to win is to command his bugs to go on neji's underwear and bites his ball.. and i doubt neji can fight seriously with his ball being biten by shino's bugs..

But still, neji can win this one..

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I'm actually gonna go with Shino. Neji's strong, but his entire fighting style relays on chakra. If Shino keeps his distance and has his insects absorb Neji's chakra, Neji will eventually be unable to preform any of his taijutsu or defensive techniques. Even if Neji blasts the insects away, it likely wouldn't kill them. And even in the event that Neji gets close to Shino to seal his chakra points, the insects would be unaffected and able to free Shino.
    You are considering Neji as a ninja who fight close to the enemy,but remember his hand of air,the attack he did against kisame in volume 29,when with a hit he threw away kisame,a shino clone is destroyed by thistechnique

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    The only thing that would work for Shino is his kawarimi jutsu, and his intelligence...if he could get an opening to syphon enough chakra he would win...but I doubt he can do that...even if his abilities are a good counter for Neji's...the same goes the other way around...I mean Shino would want to hide, but Neji can easily find him...his basic strategy of not attacking in one point, but focus on area-domination won't work either, because of Hakkeshou Kaiten...so I think this is Neji's win, but I won't vote, yet as I'm open to hear a good argument for Shino
    Neji is very intelligent too,he has been the first to become jonin and he was the strongest of the leaf guys.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

neji is chakra damager, and shino is chakra absorber nice
    point kaiten is useless, it is chakra burst from all of his boddy to reppel attack, and then what, it would be just like fighting byakuyas bankai with kaiten, you repel they swarm again, you repel they swarm, and at the end neji loosing, and in al scenarios, it is the same procedure for shino(killing bus, well he bursts pure chakra, bugs eat pure chakra)

neji avoiding bug swarm, well he and the rest of the hyuuga didnt show anything yet so

i thing neji got worst kind of match up and SHINO wins by knock out in 100% cases

i rest my case. peace and love khar out

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lelo's Avatar
    Country
    Lebanon
    Post Thanks / Like

I say Neji. He can keep the bugs off him and then go in for the win using his taijutsu. And he can see the hidden bugs using his byuakugan.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lelo View Post
    I say Neji. He can keep the bugs off him and then go in for the win using his taijutsu. And he can see the hidden bugs using his byuakugan.
    yea repel bugs how, and what is shino doing, standing

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Shino has shown, during Chuunin Exams, that he can direct his bugs to climb on you without you knowing. If it's a few bugs, you probably won't notice and then it'll be too late. That's all I'm saying. Let the popularity contest continue.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Plyr88
    If it's a few bugs, you probably won't notice and then it'll be too late.
    I think if its Neji, who has Byakugan, it doesn't apply that strategy which was on someone, who wasn't a sensor or Sharingan/Byakugan user - I think such user would see bugs coming towards him xd
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by juUnior View Post
    I think if its Neji, who has Byakugan, it doesn't apply that strategy which was on someone, who wasn't a sensor or Sharingan/Byakugan user - I think such user would see bugs coming towards him xd
    When you're facing someone, you can notice and react to every SMALL bug that comes toward you? Oh, really?

And even if he does notice them all the time, he's going to keep using Kaiten over...and over...and over again? It's not like Shino has a few bugs. His swarm is massive and I doubt he's going to send ALL his bugs at Neji at once.

Long range, send bugs. Kaiten? Send in second wave. Kaiten? Send in third wave. Kaiten? Bring back that first wave.

Also, why would Kaiten knock off bugs already on him? It doesn't knock off Neji's clothes. It's a defense using chakra to shield him against an attack before it gets to him. If the bugs are already on him, I'm not seeing what the Kaiten is going to do. But whatever, Neji is going to win because more posters like him over Shino.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

When you're facing someone, you can notice and react to every SMALL bug that comes toward you? Oh, really?
    I thought they are seen as chakra thingies, like when that random guy ET zombie was seeing them when DeiDei-chan and Sasori attacked randoms of the Alliance and there was an Aburame dude there. If they are not seen as chakra thingies, than I would gladly agree.

But whatever, Neji is going to win because more posters like him over Shino.
    Bravo.
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by juUnior View Post
    I thought they are seen as chakra thingies, like when that random guy ET zombie was seeing them when DeiDei-chan and Sasori attacked randoms of the Alliance and there was an Aburame dude there. If they are not seen as chakra thingies, than I would gladly agree.
    So you're saying noticing bugs when you're just going about your business (also note that the Aburame doing it wasn't trying to use a swarm but a few bugs because he wasn't engaging them in battle) is the same as notice every single bug in a swarm that's coming from all angles when you have to keep focus on the fighter in front of you, Shino.

...ok lol

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Neji sees where shino hids himself changing with an insects' clone. I want to see if shino is able to confuse neji in a way like that.he can't kid neji,and the fight takes place where nooneis advantaged,then shino can't hids in strange places. And remember what neji did against kimimaro,he sensed an arrow which he wasn't seeing,and since he sees through kilometres,I guess he zooms,then he sees also little bugs.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Josear XIII's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

GOOD LORD, people think Insects are the size of zetsu or something, good 30 Flea size insects can get into NEJI's clothes, so neji would have to fight nude and get into his brain by the path trought his ears

Ok i know neji has almost 360 view but hey a swarm of insects is not that easy to destroy or blow, and for god's sake shino is not paralyzed or crippled he can make seals he can throw kunais shurikens tag bombs. And a whole bunch of techniques learned, but then again, just some of us think that neji cant win solely based on 3 useless techniques that waste chakra and that shino wont come close when he is fully aware that he is not good at hand to hand.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Josear XIII View Post
    GOOD LORD, people think Insects are the size of zetsu or something, good 30 Flea size insects can get into NEJI's clothes, so neji would have to fight nude and get into his brain by the path trought his ears

Ok i know neji has almost 360 view but hey a swarm of insects is not that easy to destroy or blow, and for god's sake shino is not paralyzed or crippled he can make seals he can throw kunais shurikens tag bombs. And a whole bunch of techniques learned, but then again, just some of us think that neji cant win solely based on 3 useless techniques that waste chakra and that shino wont come close when he is fully aware that he is not good at hand to hand.
    It's one thing that Shino won't come close...I admit that is reasonable for him...but why wouldn't Neji go close to him? He is faster than Shino afterall, he has long ranged attacks now as well...shurikens, kunais...those are piece of cake for Neji...when it comes to bombs, Kaiten is the best to deal with it...it is absolute defense...not to mention that Neji doesn't have to take all these head on...he knows how to evade as well, to dodge etc...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Josear XIII's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    It's one thing that Shino won't come close...I admit that is reasonable for him...but why wouldn't Neji go close to him? He is faster than Shino afterall, he has long ranged attacks now as well...shurikens, kunais...those are piece of cake for Neji...when it comes to bombs, Kaiten is the best to deal with it...it is absolute defense...not to mention that Neji doesn't have to take all these head on...he knows how to evade as well, to dodge etc...
    Nice, Lets say neji get close, awesome, not to mention that shino does not have a reason to stand there looking at him, but ok he gets close to him and manage to land a good one, The art of the Clan is to host not only tons of them and controlling the ones that are outside, but to use different types of them, my move would be let Neji hit me and let hundreds of vicious and poisonous bugs nail him with stun so one bite, neji lose mobility and starts to rot from the inside, lets remember the aburame that danzo had as Bodyguard, just to say how much types of venom they can have.

I just need to take a hit and Neji gets owned by bugs and if he bothers with the bugs with a cyclone, there are always bugs that can come from beneath him. Inside his clothes he would be taking them of forever

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Josear XIII View Post
    Nice, Lets say neji get close, awesome, not to mention that shino does not have a reason to stand there looking at him, but ok he gets close to him and manage to land a good one, The art of the Clan is to host not only tons of them and controlling the ones that are outside, but to use different types of them, my move would be let Neji hit me and let hundreds of vicious and poisonous bugs nail him with stun so one bite, neji lose mobility and starts to rot from the inside, lets remember the aburame that danzo had as Bodyguard, just to say how much types of venom they can have.

I just need to take a hit and Neji gets owned by bugs and if he bothers with the bugs with a cyclone, there are always bugs that can come from beneath him. Inside his clothes he would be taking them of forever
    The thing is that Shino can't afford to take hits from Neji, because getting hit by Neji means the jutsu is over...so no bug control anymore...and Neji sees the bugs that would surround him...that's what he trains his eyes for...to spot things no matter how tiny...

And about Shino's attacks...we don't have to assume what types of bugs he uses, because we know...he uses Destruction Bugs which feed on the opponents chakra...so no poison or any other thing that would stun Neji or something...and that other Aburame was special, but even he had only one type of bug inside him

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast